Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 05:50 AM
silver bullet

neoteny is on a distinguished road

dont worry it about man! im not that sad

Last edited by neoteny; 10-14-2010 at 05:54 AM..
Old 10-18-2010, 01:39 AM

truebreakerz is on a distinguished road

I never believed in twitter. Gotta reverse my thinking now.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:57 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

From MelleAlizee on Twitter:

Quote:
Alimart-

Hello ! Il y a un moment qu’on n’a pas donné de nouvelles du shop. On réfléchit à la nouvelle série de tees et trucs. En attendant on a enfin posté les photos prises lors d’une séance impromptue non loin de chez Alizée.
English Translation:
Hello! A while ago we did not give the new shop. We are thinking about the new series of tees and stuff. In the meantime we have finally posted pictures taken during an impromptu meeting with Alizee.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:49 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
From MelleAlizee on Twitter:

English Translation:
Hello! A while ago we did not give the new shop. We are thinking about the new series of tees and stuff. In the meantime we have finally posted pictures taken during an impromptu meeting with Alizee.
Nice! I made a twitter account a long time ago to keep with with Alizée news.. but I haven't been on there since, hence missing out on this good stuff.

Old 10-21-2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Nice! I made a twitter account a long time ago to keep with with Alizée news.. but I haven't been on there since, hence missing out on this good stuff.
The only reason I made it was for Alizee news. And I allowed MelleAlizee's tweets to go straight to my phone in the form of a text....so I get foamely ecstatic when my phone says "40404: mellealizee: I am amazing, bow down to me!"
Old 10-21-2010, 09:21 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The only reason I made it was for Alizee news. And I allowed MelleAlizee's tweets to go straight to my phone in the form of a text....so I get foamely ecstatic when my phone says "40404: mellealizee: I am amazing, bow down to me!"
Same! when I got the text I was in shock that she finally tweeted and sad at the same time that I couldn't post it here. jajaja

Old 10-21-2010, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
Same! when I got the text I was in shock that she finally tweeted and sad at the same time that I couldn't post it here. jajaja
Yeah same here...cause I couldn't check my cell since they made a new rule this year that your cell phone has to be, not only turned off, but stored in either your locker, car, or at home So I got out of school, saw that it was posted at 9AM, went home to check out the picture she linked with it....and noticed that on mellealizee's twitter that the tweet wasn't even there But I typed in the picture link and it linked me to the tumblr so that turned out good. Then I was surprised no one posted the tweet here...
Old 10-21-2010, 09:32 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hahaa, if I saw Alizée's name pop up on my phone, I'd probably have some sort of heart attack.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Hahaa, if I saw Alizée's name pop up on my phone, I'd probably have some sort of heart attack.
I usually take a couple minutes trying to comprehend how Alizee is talking to ME all the way from France when I see her name on my phone....it's just an amazing feeling
Old 10-21-2010, 10:44 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I usually take a couple minutes trying to comprehend how Alizee is talking to ME all the way from France when I see her name on my phone....it's just an amazing feeling
It's even better when you're in the middle of class when the lesson just drags. The text really brightens up my mood but have then I the class goes by slower from the wanting of running to the nearest computer and be the first to post it here. Sadly twitter is blocked here so I usually ho on her tumbler thing. Jaja

Closed Thread

Tags
twitter