Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-28-2021, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road
Default Interesting Salut Articles from 2001

These Salut magazine articles from 2001 speak of how "Lou ou Toi" was her favorite song from her fist album, and that it was based on experiences in life. She talks about Patrick Bruel who we've talked about in Les Enfoires. She speaks of the fact Australia has attracted her (Ben.Daly, I think you'll like to read that!) and it speaks of how the videos for "Parler tout bas"and "Moi Lolita" the were shot in Senlis, France which is north of Paris. I believe that was on Laurant Boutonnat's property.

I thought I read before she didn't like watching her own performances, but she says she watches them several times.

FIRST ARTICLE:

"What if...you were able to have any artist as a best friend, who would you choose?
A: Patrick Bruel! He is simple and level-headed. He has experience and seems to understand people. He's always very kind to me. During the Restos du coeur tour, he took me under his wing and gave me advice... He's neither a friend nor a confidant, but I would like it if he became one."

"What if...someone gave to the chance to take a trip an hour from now, where would you go?
A: I don't know why, but, for several years, Australia has attracted me. That's surely where I would go. But, please, give me time to pack my suitcase, otherwise I'm going to forget half my things!

"[Mini infos]: Alizée's new single, Parler tout bas, is the third single from her album. And like usual, it has Mylène Farmer's and Laurent Boutonnat's signature.
This song talks specifically of this pink bear that serves as her confidant. The lucky devil! The video was shot in Senlis, just like 'Moi... Lolita.' "

SALUT_2001_A_ resized(1).jpg

SECOND ARTICLE:

"Exclusive! The mischievous star responds by hand to all your questions...

Alizée: "I dream of doing a movie with Brad Pitt!"

She's not only adorable, she's also fresh, simple, spontaneous, touching, talented, and very engaging! Yes! so many compliments are one and the same for this 16-year-old girl... Very proud of her first album, Gourmandises, which has sold more than 200 000 copies in just one month, the "baby singer" has applied herself to writing to you with her pretty little hand all her most intimate thoughts, in the middle of a superstar schedule (eleven interviews in one day!). A big moment of complicity, just for you...

What's your favorite song from the album?
A: All the songs! But I like in particular "Lui ou toi"...

And the one that's closest to you?
A: Again "Lui ou toi", it's a story that I've experienced. I talked about my story to Mylène, and she was inspired by it.

What did you feel when you held your disc in your hands for the first time?
A: I had a lot of emotions and shivers. And I told myself: "I'm really lucky." And the cover is pink! My favorite color.

Who did you give it to?
A: First, I gave it to my two grandmothers, who cried for hours, and they listen to it at least 13 times a day!

In three lines, can you give advertise your album for us...
A: If you liked "Moi... Lolita", I think you're going to love "Gourmandises".... Lots of surprises are waiting for you...

What CDs are you currently listening to?
A: "Gourmandises" often! "Roméo et Juliette" all the time! "Johnny Hallyday" since I was little...

Are you a fan of TV shows like "Buffy", "Dawson", "Urgences", "Ally McBeal", "S Club 7", "Une nounou d'enfer"..., and why?
A: I'm a fan of "Friends". I have the whole series on tape! But I have a problem, I love all the characters! I also like "une nounou d'enfer", it always makes me laugh especially in the evening before dinner.

With which actor would you like to do a film and for what reasons?
A: Brad Pitt!!! He's very very handsome, he does comedy very well, to sum it up, I love him!

What famous movie role would you dream of reprising?
A: Gwyneth Paltrow's in "Shakespeare in Love". It's romantic and sad like all love stories.

What movie can you watch and watch without ever growing tired of it?
A: Pretty Woman! I must have seen it at least 100 times. I loooooooove!!

What are your weaknesses?
A: Candy: little red gummy bears, sour candy, (fries), stuffed animals: I have hundreds of them, in all colors and shapes.

Can you describe your bedroom to us?
A: My bedroom is very big. It's in a white and blue scheme. I have a big bed. I love to sleep. I have lots of pictures of my friends and family hanging on the wall. And my disques d'or, platine, and I just received my first disque de diamant.

Do you have a good-luck charm, a fetish? If so, what is it?
A: I have a little piece of coral, always with me, I know it protects me. My grandma gave it to me at my baptism.

What three things do you always carry with you?
A: My cell phone, I'm a REAL MANIAC with my phone. I always have menthol chewing gum and my wallet in case I find something to buy for myself.

What celebrity would you like to meet...
...for a duet?
A: Madonna, but it's going to be hard!!! (laugh). Hope springs eternal...
...for dinner?
A: Brad Pitt (without Jennifer), for him I would take accelerated English classes.
...for an interview?
A: Once again, Johnny Hallyday!

Do you watch yourself when you're shown on TV? If so, what do you think of yourself?
A: Yes, I record all my appearances and I watch them several times. I'm critical towards myself but I have the impression that the more TV appearances I do, the better it is.

Do you like being famous, and why?
A: Yes I like it! Because I'm doing what I've always liked to do and I meet lots of interesting people, even celebrities.

What's the most important for you: glory, money, love...? And for what reason?
A: The most important for me is health, with a little love, a little money, and glory, why not?

What's the first thing you do when you get to your hotel room?
A: First, I see how the bathroom looks, then I unpack my suitcase, then I take a bath with lots of bubbles (like in "Pretty Woman"). And of course I throw back a bottle of "Coca-cola"!

What the kindest thing you've done for someone?
A: I didn't know how to thank Olivier who's accompanied me everywhere in my career. I did it for him the evening of the M6 Awards in front of thousands of people.
But darn it! I made him cry! (from joy, of course).

To finish, what are the dreams of a young girl like you?
A: My first: singing, which has already been realized; second would be that it keeps on going forever; and my third would be to swim with a dolphin.

Can you write a few words for your fans?
A: Thanks to everyone for being there, for following me step by step. Thanks for all the letters, the gifts, the messages.... it touches me dearly, I keep them all in a box which keeps growing, and growing, and growing...!
I hope to meet you as soon as possible at my first concert, I hope...
Best wishes,"

Alizée

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited by Bamagirl; 02-28-2021 at 08:58 PM..