Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 06-30-2019, 07:19 PM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone know where is this screencap from??

Hi guys I know this a small thing but when I find something from Alizee I don't recognize I get really anxious to know where and when it's from and I just cant' figure out where this screencap is from?? I just don't recognize the logo at the top left nor the movement she's making with her hand. I've checked interviews of her in this outfit and everything.. Anyone know?? thanks for any help!

cc125985e209ca5509c8e3d2f0d06e0c.jpg
Old 06-30-2019, 10:16 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
I just don't recognize the logo at the top left nor the movement she's making with her hand. I've checked interviews of her in this outfit and everything.. Anyone know?? thanks for any help!
I looked up "european flags" on bing. The flag logo is the Netherlands. That's all I can tell you.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:27 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well in this video I put together, I used scenes from all but one of her ML performances. The one I didn't use was one we didn't know about until just a few years ago, but I'm fairly certain that isn't the one. I'm trying to look in the background to get a clue as to the setting.

I'll have to post images of what's left of the Czech data base which was a great way of researching her past performances, interviews etc. There is also the Bible too. No not that Bible!
Old 07-03-2019, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well in this video I put together, I used scenes from all but one of her ML performances. The one I didn't use was one we didn't know about until just a few years ago, but I'm fairly certain that isn't the one. I'm trying to look in the background to get a clue as to the setting.

I'll have to post images of what's left of the Czech data base which was a great way of researching her past performances, interviews etc. There is also the Bible too. No not that Bible!
Cool.. what Bible you talking about? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I looked up "european flags" on bing. The flag logo is the Netherlands. That's all I can tell you.
Oh duh I should've tried searching what flag that was. Well, I just went ahead and tried searching everything Alizee did in the Netherlands (including searching for Dutch as well) and didn't see anything.

If I had to guess right now, I'd say this was from news report of her while performing Live in Amsterdam and it's just a particular frame where she's doing that w/ her hand and the logo is from the clip with their own logo instead of TMF like from the Amsterdam video. I don't see the frame in a quick scan of the video, but it could be where she was partially backstage.. It's just the lighting is a bit similar, along with the hair (it was slightly disheveled in LiA too)
Old 07-03-2019, 11:56 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
If I had to guess right now, I'd say this was from news report of her while performing Live in Amsterdam and it's just a particular frame where she's doing that w/ her hand and the logo is from the clip with their own logo instead of TMF like from the Amsterdam video. I don't see the frame in a quick scan of the video, but it could be where she was partially backstage.. It's just the lighting is a bit similar, along with the hair (it was slightly disheveled in LiA too)
Its interesting. The background is totally different than the Amsterdam video. And in the screencap there is a lock of hair that curves over her left cheek.

Maybe its not Amsterdam?? How many "fur coat" performances of Moi Lolita were there?
Old 07-04-2019, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
Its interesting. The background is totally different than the Amsterdam video. And in the screencap there is a lock of hair that curves over her left cheek.

Maybe its not Amsterdam?? How many "fur coat" performances of Moi Lolita were there?
https://www.youtube.com/user/robertrhein/videos There's a few extras by now but recently and coincidentally Robert has uploaded every Moi Lolita performance video I was ever aware of, even multiple versions of the seemingly same ones too. Unfortunately I can't see anything like that screencap. The closest still is LiA and like you said the background is different.

Unfortunately, I think some performances are just lost to time, like this I suspect, which was a performance in Russia: https://youtu.be/D6yCqYAqEg8?t=44 There was a L'Alizee performance there that wasn't captured either, apparently.

It's entirely possible she had another performance in the Netherlands in that outfit that only was captured a few seconds by that Dutch channel, and someone just screencapped it? That's the best guess I have at the moment, that it's something along those lines.

Last edited by imverynuts; 07-04-2019 at 09:22 AM..
Old 07-04-2019, 10:09 AM

That performance in Amsterdam was set before a huge audience on a national holiday there. I doubt very seriously if there was an interview on that day. I believe she had at least 2 other performances in Netherlands. Maybe the picture came from them and maybe not. I'm trying to get a video of the Czech data base uploaded so member can look through it for other performances there.
Old 07-05-2019, 06:15 AM

I'm back pedaling on my opinion that the screen capture was not from Amsterdam, mainly because her hair is a little bit of a mess which is unusual and that was more likely to happen if she was out in the wind. There were 2 other appearances in the Netherlands, both indoors. There is also the possibility that it was from another performance outside of the Netherlands and was just being aired in that country
Old 07-13-2019, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm back pedaling on my opinion that the screen capture was not from Amsterdam, mainly because her hair is a little bit of a mess which is unusual and that was more likely to happen if she was out in the wind. There were 2 other appearances in the Netherlands, both indoors. There is also the possibility that it was from another performance outside of the Netherlands and was just being aired in that country
Either way I'm really curious about the Czech database, never heard of it, hope it helps.. What if we find another long lost performance? :-D
Old 07-14-2019, 05:46 AM

Here a link to the Alizée Bible. The Alizée Bible was just a text history of her early years.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Aw...lfXqsqh909RgIk

The Czech data base was an awesome site. It had a text history with links that you could click on to download music videos, interviews, reportages etc.

It also had individual pages for each of those categories that had a picture for each music video, reportages, interviews, etc.

You could also search through those pages searching for let's say all Moi Lolita performances.

Well most of the links that it had for the different file sharing went dead. Then the site went away in it's original form, but someone had more or less saved it, but you couldn't search through it the way you could before. Still it was good it was still there. I think that site is gone now. I believe I still have portions of it and will look for it when I get home from work.

Here is a video I put together of the Czech data base.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PGv...ew?usp=sharing

There is also the DC hub, a file sharing site but I'm not sure if it's still up or not. It was a great place for us to share files, but again the Czech data base was the best organized site for researching her different appearances. With the DC hub, I'm not sure if anyone is still on line on a regular basis to share their files.

EDIT:

Okay I found the site in it's reduced form is still there on the "Wayback Machine".

Here is a link to the index page:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160325...owse.php?nid=1

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-14-2019 at 06:28 AM..