Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Damn, Facebook deleted Alizée's account, they deleted Jo's -- they don't like that family much, do they?

Glad to hear it's just a glitch, though.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 08-29-2010, 03:55 PM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Damn, Facebook deleted Alizée's account, they deleted Jo's -- they don't like that family much, do they?

Glad to hear it's just a glitch, though.
FaceBook Team Member not deleted their profile's dude, they kept on the safer side, it's just blocked! Alizée have requested to retrieve back her account, so within few weeks her FaceBook Public account will be back soon!
Old 08-29-2010, 04:21 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uméesha View Post
FaceBook Team Member not deleted their profile's dude, they kept on the safer side, it's just blocked! Alizée have requested to retrieve back her account, so within few weeks her FaceBook Public account will be back soon!
Well that's good news. I'm still unsure as to why she needs a fanpage AND a profile, maybe it's to prove to her fans that it's her they're communicating with (there are a load of Alizée fb fanpages claiming to be official).

Edit:

I can't think of any logical reason why facebook decided to block her profile though...

Last edited by babyblue558; 08-29-2010 at 04:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-29-2010, 09:58 PM

Location: Ajaccio, Corsica / Nice, France and Athens, Greece (Mediterranean guy :-)
grnick is on a distinguished road

Hi all,
unfortunately Facebook disabled her account because they don't allow one person to have two user accounts. I don't agree with their move of course.

According to Facebook terms of service, singers can have one user account for people they know personally and one fan page for their fans. Alizée had one user account for her family, one user account for her fans (not knowing personally most of them) and one fan page. So, Facebook disabled the user account for her fans. Why this happened on her birthday? Facebook had no idea till then. They hadn't noticed it. On her birthday they were automatically alerted that she could be a possible victim of spam after the thousands posts on her wall within a few hours. Then they manually examined the account and found that she had two personal user accounts, something not allowed by their terms of service. It has happened with several other artists two, who had more than one user accounts.

In such cases, even if the account owner asks Facebook to reactivate the account, Facebook rejects the request. They have never reactivated an account that has been deactivated by the Facebook admins. Of course she could create a new one, but one day Facebook will delete it again for the same reason.

Regarding the fake "Melle Alizée Bis" accounts... to determine if they are fake, just check if Jo, Jérémy and Michelle (her mother) are in the friend list. If not, the account is fake.

Since we are friends with Jo (best photographer in Ajaccio, in France and maybe in Europe btw... ), I will learn if she opens a new account and inform you.

Last edited by grnick; 08-29-2010 at 10:09 PM..
Old 08-29-2010, 10:40 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the information!
Old 08-29-2010, 10:51 PM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
I can't think of any logical reason why facebook decided to block her profile though...
Perhaps Facebook might have thought it was a fake profile.

Last edited by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES; 08-30-2010 at 01:39 AM..
Old 08-30-2010, 02:50 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by grnick View Post
Hi all,
unfortunately Facebook disabled her account because they don't allow one person to have two user accounts. I don't agree with their move of course.

According to Facebook terms of service, singers can have one user account for people they know personally and one fan page for their fans. Alizée had one user account for her family, one user account for her fans (not knowing personally most of them) and one fan page. So, Facebook disabled the user account for her fans. Why this happened on her birthday? Facebook had no idea till then. They hadn't noticed it. On her birthday they were automatically alerted that she could be a possible victim of spam after the thousands posts on her wall within a few hours. Then they manually examined the account and found that she had two personal user accounts, something not allowed by their terms of service. It has happened with several other artists two, who had more than one user accounts.

In such cases, even if the account owner asks Facebook to reactivate the account, Facebook rejects the request. They have never reactivated an account that has been deactivated by the Facebook admins. Of course she could create a new one, but one day Facebook will delete it again for the same reason.

Regarding the fake "Melle Alizée Bis" accounts... to determine if they are fake, just check if Jo, Jérémy and Michelle (her mother) are in the friend list. If not, the account is fake.

Since we are friends with Jo (best photographer in Ajaccio, in France and maybe in Europe btw... ), I will learn if she opens a new account and inform you.

Yes. Thanks for the explanation.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:38 AM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Yea, that would explain a lot, man it sucks that it shut it down on her birthday though...what a nice birthday gift deleting one of your accounts.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:26 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Ffffffffuuuuuuuuu
Old 08-30-2010, 10:04 AM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Okay everybody I'm a bit confused right here. I woke up this morning with a alert from Facebook. I got a comment on one of my post that I posted on Alizées fanpage. The comment was from someone named "Alizée Offciel" the comment was in French here it is.

"Attention a tous. Ce profil n'est pas gérer par Alizèe. Ce compte " Alizèe Offciel" est lui gèrer par la Vari Alizèe Bisous a tous"

---------------------------------------------------

I only could pick out some of the things I knew. It says something about somebody running it and Kisses to all Alizée, and we all now Alizée says " Kisses" a lot. So can somebody tell me what's going on and translate this for me thanks.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494