Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 01:59 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Plus she moved out of her 1,250,000€ home on the golf course to move back in with her parents. That tells you something about her character and morals. The money and life style wasn't worth the emotional baggage that came with it.

Home price is based on a house for sale just like hers a few doors down towards the cul-de-sac.
Old 04-14-2012, 06:07 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

You're joking, right? Just about everything she buys is designer. Plus a million dollar home really isn't that much for that area. It can cost nearly a million to get a shack in California.
Old 04-14-2012, 06:34 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I really don't understand your post. She may buy designer clothes, but she apparently doesn't spend anything on the most expensive items that celebrities usualy buy and that is jewelry. As far as her home, it's not one of these expansive mansions on some exclusive beach, it's a very modest looking place in the heart of Ajaccio. The cost of it, nor the chicness of it didn't matter to her. All that mattered was the proximity to her parents.

With some of her recent pictures, we've seen her riding on the Paris public transportation system. We've seen her riding in coach on a plane. She does love to shop as she has said many times before, but that seems to be one of the few luxuries she seems to indulge in.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-14-2012 at 06:42 PM..
Old 04-14-2012, 06:39 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

So does she have her own house in Corsica now?
Old 04-14-2012, 07:22 PM

If I told you, I'd have to shoot you. Expanding on what I was saying before. We saw her post a picture recently of her driving a car in what was probably Paris or some place nearby. It wasn't a Porsche. It was what a lot of us would refer to as a s**tbox and she certainly wasn't dressed to the nines on that occasion. You don't see her jetting off to some tropical island on vacation. The only place she seems to like to go on vacation is home.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I really don't understand your post. She may buy designer clothes, but she apparently doesn't spend anything on the most expensive items that celebrities usualy buy and that is jewelry. As far as her home, it's not one of these expansive mansions on some exclusive beach, it's a very modest looking place in the heart of Ajaccio. The cost of it, nor the chicness of it didn't matter to her. All that mattered was the proximity to her parents.

With some of her recent pictures, we've seen her riding on the Paris public transportation system. We've seen her riding in coach on a plane. She does love to shop as she has said many times before, but that seems to be one of the few luxuries she seems to indulge in.
Well people shouldn't act like she doesn't really care about money, because I can guarantee she enjoys having it. Designer clothes and bags can definitely rack up money. Yves Saint Laurent and Baleciaga bags cost around 2k. She's also been seeing wearing a lot of Chanel, which is even pricier. I'm sure it's also quite expensive to go out to dinner and lunch all the time. And yes, she does buy jewelry. She bought around 20k worth of jewelry around Psychedelices era. Those cute little necklaces? Yeah, those were like 3k a piece and she said she bought all of them in the collection. I like to keep up with fashion and I don't think you have any idea how much she spends on clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:04 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If I told you, I'd have to shoot you..
Well I didn't see your other post so...

Quote:
far as her home, it's not one of these expansive mansions on some exclusive beach, it's a very modest looking place in the heart of Ajaccio.
Guess you have to shoot me.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Well people shouldn't act like she doesn't really care about money, because I can guarantee she enjoys having it. Designer clothes and bags can definitely rack up money. Yves Saint Laurent and Baleciaga bags cost around 2k. She's also been seeing wearing a lot of Chanel, which is even pricier. I'm sure it's also quite expensive to go out to dinner and lunch all the time. And yes, she does buy jewelry. She bought around 20k worth of jewelry around Psychedelices era. Those cute little necklaces? Yeah, those were like 3k a piece and she said she bought all of them in the collection. I like to keep up with fashion and I don't think you have any idea how much she spends on clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories.
I think you're very right about the clothing. As far as the jewelry, I think what she spends is relatively modest compared to other stars and she has the type of beauty that lets say a nice big ruby necklace would look spectacular on her.
So I can't really fault her for the few vices she does have. Besides, I think she loved to shop before she became a celebrity. She just has more money now to do it .
Old 04-15-2012, 05:53 PM

It isn't her shopping or spending that bothers me. It's when people make assumptions on her based on very little information.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:10 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm sure it's also quite expensive to go out to dinner and lunch all the time.
It's the Corsican way of life.

Quote:
As far as her home, it's not one of these expansive mansions on some exclusive beach, it's a very modest looking place in the heart of Ajaccio. The cost of it, nor the chicness of it didn't matter to her. All that mattered was the proximity to her parents.
Yeah she's very down to earth.. she also likes to be near the sea.

Quote:
And yes, she does buy jewelry. She bought around 20k worth of jewelry around Psychedelices era. Those cute little necklaces? Yeah, those were like 3k a piece and she said she bought all of them in the collection.
Glad to hear it.. she must treat herself every once in a while too.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter