Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-19-2008, 03:03 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
No worries Ed, on your next birthday you'll be 30 Hex.
Or 101110 binary, depends on your perspective. What is it that one miss about being young really, sure the health thus being able to do more physical activities, let's put that aside.

Think back on when you were young, or consider your every day if you are young, what is so great about it? Humans always find ways to become unsatisfied, even when you seemingly 'got everything' you will soon get bored. Sure you were/are free, everything is new and exciting, chasing after girls/boys trying out new things. But at the same time you are much more fragile and easy put out of balance, the world of roses can turn into hellfire at the blink of an eye. Do you want to re-live that part aswell?

I wonder, is it a rewind in time or a new body you want when you get old, I think the latter

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 11-19-2008, 11:55 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Or 101110 binary, depends on your perspective. What is it that one miss about being young really, sure the health thus being able to do more physical activities, let's put that aside.

Think back on when you were young, or consider your every day if you are young, what is so great about it? Humans always find ways to become unsatisfied, even when you seemingly 'got everything' you will soon get bored. Sure you were/are free, everything is new and exciting, chasing after girls/boys trying out new things. But at the same time you are much more fragile and easy put out of balance, the world of roses can turn into hellfire at the blink of an eye. Do you want to re-live that part aswell?

I wonder, is it a rewind in time or a new body you want when you get old, I think the latter
Yeah, that's mostly it, but it's also certain experiences of the other and it's also about potentials. When one is younger, it seems like there is more potential to change and/or achieve things in the future.

Merci Fanny
Old 11-20-2008, 03:25 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Yeah, that's mostly it, but it's also certain experiences of the other and it's also about potentials. When one is younger, it seems like there is more potential to change and/or achieve things in the future.
And at times you feel like you could kill yourself. Are you telling me that I will lose the will to achieve anything once I've turned 40? That does make me wanna kill myself.

I think you get more stable and more relaxed, you know what you can and cannot do and you know what you like and does not. Some actually say that life starts after 40, I think life is what you make it to be and that goes for all ages and situations. When shit hits the fan just try to laugh at it all, works for me

Edit: Or watch this clip, same effect

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!

Last edited by Tomtentp; 11-20-2008 at 06:31 PM..
Old 11-20-2008, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
And at times you feel like you could kill yourself. Are you telling me that I will lose the will to achieve anything once I've turned 40? That does make me wanna kill myself.

I think you get more stable and more relaxed, you know what you can and cannot do and you know what you like and does not. Some actually say that life starts after 40, I think life is what you make it to be and that goes for all ages and situations. When shit hits the fan just try to laugh at it all, works for me
If you say so.
Anyway, vote for Alizée still at http://www.tele-news.org/ as they seem to re-allow it every few days, maybe once a week. Why? Because she still has the magic!

Merci Fanny
Old 11-20-2008, 05:11 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If you say so.
Anyway, vote for Alizée still at http://www.tele-news.org/ as they seem to re-allow it every few days, maybe once a week. Why? Because she still has the magic!
I already voted a couple weeks ago and in the voting box at the link you provided it says "Merci, vous avez deja vote".
Old 11-20-2008, 09:09 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Life starts when you realize what life is.
And most humans never realize it...
Old 11-21-2008, 05:10 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If you say so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
I already voted a couple weeks ago and in the voting box at the link you provided it says "Merci, vous avez deja vote".
I think there is a glitch on the site, so you can vote more than once . There is a thread about that on LTusa, just let me check

*Edit* here is the link to the thread. http://www.lillytownusa.com/showthread.php?t=571.
JesuisRusse posted the trick

Last edited by edgar93; 11-21-2008 at 05:27 PM..
Old 11-22-2008, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Life starts when you realize what life is.
And most humans never realize it...
Are you sure it's not the other way around - life ends when you realize what life is?
PM me your treatise on the subject.

Merci Fanny