Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-15-2011, 10:29 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee promotions - 2011

I have been doing my part in trying to promote ALIZEE !!! I recently have emailed the top 5 Radio Stations in my city (Sioux Falls-SD) some of her top songs, her 4 ENGLISH VERSIONS along with a list of her top songs in FRENCH. and some bits of information on her.

and...i also developed my EMAIL SIGNATURE into a nice logo of ALIZEE with a nice tidbit from her song "A Contre Courant" in hopes to get her name out there.

MZ
Old 06-17-2011, 03:55 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
I have been doing my part in trying to promote ALIZEE !!! I recently have emailed the top 5 Radio Stations in my city (Sioux Falls-SD) some of her top songs, her 4 ENGLISH VERSIONS along with a list of her top songs in FRENCH. and some bits of information on her.

and...i also developed my EMAIL SIGNATURE into a nice logo of ALIZEE with a nice tidbit from her song "A Contre Courant" in hopes to get her name out there.

MZ
That's is very nice, mzracing! One thing we have done in the past was create a viral video of Alizee. It'll cost you nothing but a few minutes/hours of your time. I think we would have gotten more views had we made this video a day or two earlier.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PBEAofpqIPs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 06-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
That's is very nice, mzracing! One thing we have done in the past was create a viral video of Alizee. It'll cost you nothing but a few minutes/hours of your time. I think we would have gotten more views had we made this video a day or two earlier.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PBEAofpqIPs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>
If only Jet Blue used 747s, they only use crappy Airbus
I like this video though, very nice

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 06-17-2011, 08:17 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
If only Jet Blue used 747s, they only use crappy Airbus
I like this video though, very nice
Thanks. Zeerre made this one. I hope he's still with us so he could help us make more of this.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:26 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I was doing a little surfing this morning and I noticed there was a lot of buzz over a picture that was taken of a couple who were in kissing on the ground in Vancouver during the rioting that took place after the home town Canucks lost the deciding game 7 of the Stanley cup championship series (Yay Boston!).

So as with the JetBlue video that was posted above, I saw an opportunity to do a little advertising for Alizee.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7wg-4KGWKV8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As anyone who has uploaded a video to Youtube, after you upload it, a thumbnail is automatically picked for it, but they give you an option to change the thumbnail or whatever you call it. Even though the picture of Alizee is a tremendously beautiful picture, I think the picture that will draw in more viewers is the picture of the actual event. I selected to change it. They say these changes can take several hours ( 36 I think they said) before the changes take place.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-18-2011 at 09:59 AM..
Old 06-18-2011, 11:49 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Default Alizee, recommended by more dentist around the world

We all know how some dentists in Peru help us promote Alizee by using her image (without her knowledge/consent).

But, do you know that some dentists in the Philippines do the same?

The dentist.

The website.

Alizee is like Oral B toothbrush. Used by more dentists and hygienists!
Old 06-20-2011, 06:11 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

I suddenly feel the urge to floss...hmmm?

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 06-20-2011, 07:02 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

we should perhaps all get together and pay for a billboard Advertising ALIZEE in key cities in USA !!! (LA, NYC, DAL, SF, BOS)
mz
umm.......