Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-20-2012, 11:57 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road
Default National Anthem - Bears vs Cardinals

This sunday, look for young Anna Graceman, a rising star performer to sing the Anthem in Arizona (Bears vs Cardinals) before the game. Anna was the runner up on America's Got Talent in 2011, and has since debuted her very first album this past year.

Rising singing sensation Anna Graceman has been tapped to sing the national anthem in front of a capacity crowd of over 63,000 football fans this Sunday at University of Phoenix Stadium when the Arizona Cardinals take on the Chicago Bears. Kick off is at 2:45 pm Mountain Standard Time.

The 13 year old singer and songwriter is no stranger to performing our national anthem in front of huge crowds – earlier this year she did the honors at a Seattle Mariners game in front of more than 50,000 people. But Sunday will be by far the largest live audience Anna has ever performed in front of.

That said, the Juneau, Alaska native performed for a television audience of millions when she made it all the way to the Top Ten in the 2011 season of America’s Got Talent. And with more than 50 Million total views on Youtube, Miss Graceman has an audience well beyond the football fans who will be treated to her “Star Spangled Banner” performance on Sunday.

Anna is busy prepping for the upcoming America’s Got Talent Allstars tour which kicks off in February and will hit more than 40 cities across the country. She’s also slated to perform at the in January at the annual National Association of Music Merchants show, a trade show where the latest in musical instruments and other performance equipment are shown off in Anaheim, California.

Anna’s highly anticipated debut album was released earlier this year and has been embraced by her fans all over the world. Music videos from Anna Graceman have already amassed more than a million views in the short time that they’ve been on Youtube. Now with Anna performing before the Cardinals vs. Bears game, even hardcore football fans will see what everybody is talking about.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:31 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Another thread about 11 years old girls with cute faces who think they can sing and be superstars.

There is something disturbing about starting twenty thousand threads everytime these little girls have a new album, sing on tv or whatever. I guess it would be very difficult to keep them all in one thread.

Honestly, nobody post at all in this kind of threads and you know it. For me this is at the same level as spam and also not appropiate and not the best idea to keep having threads constantly about underage girls in an Alizée forum.
But that is just my opinion, and it is only as valid as yours.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:38 PM

I did not post a video, spam, or promote. I simply passing information about one of my favorite singers performing at a Sporting Event.

I respect your opinions, but please do not "read into it" as much as you have. I thought that "OTHER TOPICS" meant that you can talk about other topics, obviously this is only true for certain people. I talk ALiZEE in the DISCUSSION, MEDIA, and all the other threads. I wish for some people to take a "chill pill" and relax. I am sorry that I offended a select few, but wow, it is starting to feel as if we must all talk about the same topic in here, I am sure Alizee wouldnt even want that. She wants the FREEDOM of Discussion, Topics, and Music tastes.

FYI - I have not posted anything in more than 3 months.

Last edited by mzracing76; 12-21-2012 at 10:42 PM..
Old 12-22-2012, 01:44 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
I did not post a video, spam, or promote. I simply passing information about one of my favorite singers performing at a Sporting Event.

I respect your opinions, but please do not "read into it" as much as you have. I thought that "OTHER TOPICS" meant that you can talk about other topics, obviously this is only true for certain people. I talk ALiZEE in the DISCUSSION, MEDIA, and all the other threads. I wish for some people to take a "chill pill" and relax. I am sorry that I offended a select few, but wow, it is starting to feel as if we must all talk about the same topic in here, I am sure Alizee wouldnt even want that. She wants the FREEDOM of Discussion, Topics, and Music tastes.

FYI - I have not posted anything in more than 3 months.

Of course I am not complaining about your musical tastes or about the fact that you want to share them with us, I am complaining about you starting so many threads about the same topic: the little singer girls and everything that is related to them: news, albums, tv shows, etc...

Why don't you start a single thread about "New talents", "Future stars" or something like that and you put in the same place everything that is related to them? It would be easier to follow and would make sense to put all the info and opinions in a single thread instead of keeping starting threads to inform us that that little girl will sing here or there this weekend.

There is a thread for guns, another one for videos, another one for videogames, another one for soccer, cinema, etc...
You don't see people opening a separate thread everytime there is a soccer final, a videogame release or a new movie... there are threads already open for those purposes. Make your own about this next generation of musical talents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
- I have not posted anything in more than 3 months.
You say you did not post anything in three months yet you started 9 threads in that period, four of them about these little singers... Oh, and one more about you getting back to the forum that you never left. Who did post all of this? You? Or your evil twin brother?

Maybe I need a chill pill, that is a fair point. But maybe you need to take a more real pill cause I am not the one who lies about having met Alizeé and discussing about a future concert in America with her. How is all of that going?

I don't think you are joking about meeting Alizée or not posting in the last three months so I think there must be something wrong and I will respect that, but it can be annoying sometimes. Sorry.
Anyway, no need for the Michael-popcorn gif. That's it from me, even if you keep doing it, I won't say it again. I think the topics are valid even if I don´t like them, but I find the way you are posting about them a little bit disrespectful to the forum. Just my opinion. I also respect yours.

Last edited by SpanishFan; 12-22-2012 at 01:49 AM..
Old 12-22-2012, 11:53 AM

No Offense taken - wow, I guess I have made several posts the past 3 months, LOL, damn, I cant seem to remember anymore, or the days are going by to fast.