Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-18-2018, 06:31 AM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn.leaves View Post
Alizée told my friend that concert was a special order from one of the local officials (officer).

I can ask him more about Alizée in live.
Interesting that they choose Alizee for the concert. I guess there are a lot of bands which you can book in poland that are more know as the french singing Alizee. Someone must have suggested her,one of the local officials is a fan of her?

Last edited by kulli; 11-18-2018 at 09:21 AM..
Old 11-18-2018, 09:07 AM

autumn.leaves is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Interesting that they choose Alizee for the concert. I guess there are a lot of bands which you can book in poland and are more know as the french singing Alizee. Someone must have suggested her,one of the local officials is a fan of her?
Sure, most likely it is.
Old 11-18-2018, 11:57 AM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sure, most likely it is.
KUDOS to whoever it was who came up with that brilliant idea
Old 11-21-2018, 10:09 AM

As my friend told me, Alizee was a very simple and friendly person. I can't disagree with him, because it is noticeable by her look and social's stuff. I am little disappointed, because every day new "stars" come on the scene, but without producers they are nobody and nothing. Someone may say that it has always been like this, but no... Everything only gets worse.

The worst thing is that we cannot compete with public opinion — it consists half of false statistics and of people who believe in following others opinion without they own. Hope in me will always be, but every day it is more difficult to save it.

Last edited by autumn.leaves; 11-21-2018 at 10:16 AM..
Old 11-21-2018, 10:31 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
As my friend told me, Alizee was a very simple and friendly person. I can't disagree with him, because it is noticeable by her look and social's stuff.
I think that is a big part of her attraction. Alizee seems very down to earth and like the girl next door. Very approachable and likable. She had said at least several times that she was lucky to have had happen to her what did.

Alizee wasn't even supposed to be in the singing competition when Mylene saw her for the first time. Alizee has a good singing voice, but a not a great singing voice. She was still a little awkward at that young age. Whatever positive attributes her fans see in Alizee, Mylene also saw in her that night. To me, it might be a little lucky that Mylene just happened to be tuned in watching at the time that Alizee sang, but I am not surprised that she was chosen.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I think that is a big part of her attraction. Alizee seems very down to earth and like the girl next door. Very approachable and likable.
I don't think about Alizee is not beautiful, but I also can't call her beautiful, because a truly beautiful person becomes beautiful only when he has an unusual mind and soul, and what no less important, have the ability and talent to show it to other people. This will be seen in his eyes. Looking closely at Alizee, I realized that she don't have things like that. I'm sure she could change the history if she really understood why she had such luck. But... What we have now...

Last edited by autumn.leaves; 11-21-2018 at 10:47 AM..
Old 11-21-2018, 10:53 AM
Administrator

Quote:
because a truly beautiful person becomes beautiful only when he has an unusual mind and soul
You are going to have to better define an "unusual" mind and soul.

This definitely shows that beauty is in the mind of the beholder. You got your thing, I got mine.

Alizee has a warmth to her. Good character and kind to others. In this day and age, I would consider that unusual.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:23 AM

Quote:
You are going to have to better define an "unusual" mind and soul.
Not what everyone has, what have you, and what I'm have, only what should be in every beautiful person... this is... I did not find the current word in english

We have a russian word that means nobility (a big heart, a heart that's ready for anything to have good for others, dedication, a desire to change life for better, constantly education and up-growth) A noble man is born to help others become better, sow good and art.

It looks like you really didn't know about it before.

Quote:
Alizee has a warmth to her. Good character and kind to others. In this day and age, I would consider that unusual.
It is good to be kind, but the wealth of her soul is not revealed at all

Last edited by autumn.leaves; 11-21-2018 at 11:26 AM..
Old 11-21-2018, 11:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
We have a russian word that means nobility (a big heart, a heart that's ready for anything to have good for others, dedication, a desire to change life for better, constantly education and up-growth) A noble man is born to help others become better, sow good and art.

It looks like you really didn't know about it before.
I do understand what nobility is. I am an educated person, both formally and in life, because I have been around a while. Many who try to change the world for "noble" causes often have their own agenda to try to fulfill. Maybe it is their desire for recognition, money, power. Maybe while they pursue their noble causes, they forget they have a family at home. To many, there is a wide definition of noble causes, and some of the best ones are those that nobody else can see but the person doing them.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:25 PM

Quote:
I do understand what nobility is. I am an educated person, both formally and in life, because I have been around a while. Many who try to change the world for "noble" causes often have their own agenda to try to fulfill.
You're right, some killers may consider themselves noble. But a good person knows that kills is bad ... And I think that a noble person will never try to become perfect by hurting others, this is contrary to his logic, because he initially lives for the common good. Also, a noble person will never forget about his family, naively believing that the all planet is his family... Look, I'm a pro dancer Need to open my own dance studio

Last edited by autumn.leaves; 11-21-2018 at 12:30 PM..