Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-22-2008, 01:10 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
I just about ruptured something when dude jumped off his chair and started running around on his knees pretending to be Lili with road rage.
I know, right ? I'm ashamed to say I hadn't seen it until a few minutes ago. If you haven't seen it, SEE IT NOW, it rivals the FunTV interview in awesomeness. She giggles so often and makes so many goofy faces, make sure to drink your fluids, or you might just pass out .
Old 11-25-2008, 08:35 PM

wolfram0790 is on a distinguished road

Well I've started to work on the subs today (I want them badly for my next DVD , I'm up to the 6:00 min mark...so yeah its gonna take about a week. (Or hopefully less because I want them NOW )

The subs are supposed to work with the "Alizée - 2008-01-10 - Interview - La Methode Cauet - TF1 - by FirstSeb.mpg" file.

Last edited by wolfram0790; 11-25-2008 at 08:38 PM..
Old 11-25-2008, 08:39 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

^Did you get the subtitles from Cooney's translation? or is there any other source?
Old 11-25-2008, 09:29 PM

Yes I am making them from his translation in page 12. Up to the 7:14 mark now, thats all for today
Old 11-25-2008, 09:32 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

^Ok ,keep it up, don't forget to share it when you are done, ehh ?
Old 12-01-2008, 10:54 PM

Whew finally finished them last night. They are not perfect, but I did my best

I've uploaded them to Mediafire and to this site too.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xmwyljdlkmm

Now its time for me to burn them into the video
Old 04-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

So once again, this thread is raised from the dead, to shamble across the earth and do my nefarious bidding. Braaaaiiiiiiinnss...!

Ahem, anyway... has anybody else managed to get Wolfram's subtitles to work? I spent most of last night trying to play them along with VLC, and no dice. I upgraded VLC to the latest version, and even tried playing around with the .srt file itself in Subtitle Workshop--and it seems to play fine in the video preview of SW itself--but still no luck.

Could somebody a little more experienced maybe take a look and tell me what I may be doing wrong? I'd really like to use this interview for the next AAm chat party!
Old 04-08-2009, 08:50 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So once again, this thread is raised from the dead, to shamble across the earth and do my nefarious bidding. Braaaaiiiiiiinnss...!

Ahem, anyway... has anybody else managed to get Wolfram's subtitles to work? I spent most of last night trying to play them along with VLC, and no dice. I upgraded VLC to the latest version, and even tried playing around with the .srt file itself in Subtitle Workshop--and it seems to play fine in the video preview of SW itself--but still no luck.

Could somebody a little more experienced maybe take a look and tell me what I may be doing wrong? I'd really like to use this interview for the next AAm chat party!
A quick check with the Olympio file seems to work fine for me, though I seem to have a corruption somewhere on that file, maybe at the very end.
The reencoded FirstSeb .avi file also works except that it has a little extra at the beginning and so the timing does not line up. For some reason the non-reencoded .mpg file does not seem to work.

By the way, does anyone know how to make a comment in one of those subtitle files (doesn't display in video)?

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 04-08-2009 at 09:02 PM..
Old 04-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
A quick check with the Olympio file seems to work fine for me, though I seem to have a corruption somewhere on that file, maybe at the very end.
The reencoded FirstSeb .avi file also works except that it has a little extra at the beginning and so the timing does not line up. For some reason the non-reencoded .mpg file does not seem to work.
Right on, thanks! I've been using the FirstSeb MPEG2 file, and pulling out what little hair I have left. Nice to know it isn't just me. I wasn't even aware there was a reencoded AVI--I was going to try and reencode it myself tonight, actually. I'll download that instead!

EDIT: All the links to FirstSeb's avi reencode appear to be dead, from what I can tell. (Olympio's too, or so it seems.) Could you possibly upload one or the other somewhere?

Quote:
By the way, does anyone know how to make a comment in one of those subtitle files (doesn't display in video)?
How do you mean? Like write a comment in the actual SRT file that'll show up in a text editor, but not display on the screen when played with the video? I'm not sure...maybe if it didn't have a timestamp attached to it?

Last edited by Ruroshen; 04-08-2009 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: Wherever you go, there you are.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:03 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Right on, thanks! I've been using the FirstSeb MPEG2 file, and pulling out what little hair I have left. Nice to know it isn't just me. I wasn't even aware there was a reencoded AVI--I was going to try and reencode it myself tonight, actually. I'll download that instead!

EDIT: All the links to FirstSeb's avi reencode appear to be dead, from what I can tell. (Olympio's too, or so it seems.) Could you possibly upload one or the other somewhere?

How do you mean? Like write a comment in the actual SRT file that'll show up in a text editor, but not display on the screen when played with the video? I'm not sure...maybe if it didn't have a timestamp attached to it?
Yeah, that's what I meant. Maybe I'll play around with it. Anyway, I will try to reupload this stuff to megaupload, though it will be a while. Upload speeds are not high. In the mean time, I hope you have DC++. You can download from multiple people possibly. It's sort of like bittorrent anymore, though usually faster oddly enough.
file 1 of 3: Alizee-LMC10-01-2008olympio.part1.rar: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5R7V3J8L
file 2 of 3: Alizee-LMC10-01-2008olympio.part2.rar: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PT01UEM0
file 3 of 3: Alizee-LMC10-01-2008olympio.part3.rar: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WLI063VL

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 04-09-2009 at 06:28 PM..