Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2010, 02:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Probably. However, keep in mind that a hop across the pond is a much larger demand on her time than a Hotel in Paris - the commute for one is an hour round trip, while the other involves hotel stays and 2 days of travel.

A hop across the pond is a huge demand on her money too. I would think she would want and we too would want her to fly first class, so this could easily cost $3,000.00 before she ever got off the plane, and what about the others flying with her, her band if she needed to bring one, her security, her managers, an interpreter, Jeremy? Then there would be hotels. How many people would we need to put up and for how many nights? A good hotel in a big city would cost at least 300 per person per night. Costs could easily reach 5 figures before she ever set foot on a stage.

As far as the radio ads, it looks like they were a huge disappointment. I'm really surprised at how little of an affect it had. Would have targeting a different type of station, or a different age group, another city made any difference. Given the poor results of this experiment, I tend to believe it wouldn't. Maybe we need to include the visual affect of Alizée to have something like this to be truely affective. But the expense of that would probably make it unlikely to happen.

So we have to keep trying. I think the best way is trying to get some part of the media to do a story about her. I've tried this in the past and will continue to do so.

As far as approaching the French community. That's a good effort, but it too will only gain us a few fans here or there. Not enough to make the type of noticable impact that I had hoped these ads would make.