Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 02:53 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Hey guys, plaz is claiming he is going to leave. Check the leaving thread, he seems serious. And I can't help but think it is because he didn't get his ueds autograph. Scruffy, can you talk to him? Nobody blaims you (I don't, at least), but if that is the reason, then you may be the only person he might listen to. If he comes back to hear it, that is. Man, this sucks... plaz is talking about leaving, karla is talking about leaving (she has become less active), that guy last week started that whole thread... You would think an album release time would be happy...
I think he has been a slow progress towards leaving anyway, it seems that he is hardly interested anymore. Nothing you can do really, except ask him to reconsider. I think it is a little ridiculous that "the last straw" was not getting his name signed, which is what the situation appears to be. We don't know for sure though. I don't think we can prevent him from not liking Lilly anymore, that's probably already happened. His member status reads "LOL Alizée." It sucks that we have one less member, one less voice.

edit: note that he may change his mind, come back and laugh at us for worrying lol

Last edited by Fall; 04-07-2010 at 02:59 AM..
Old 04-07-2010, 03:01 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I'd say a lot of people share a mutual feeling of (I don't want to say dislike, but something a little less harsh) towards the new direction Alizée is going, and how far that is from her origins.

I don't like the new direction, but it's not enough to totally turn me off of her (but that's also for other, personal reasons)
Old 04-07-2010, 03:29 AM
Merci Alizée

I don't have much to say Plaz, just to refresh memories:

<object width="980" height="765"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lPUZcQJ8k4I&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lPUZcQJ8k4I&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="980" height="765"></embed></object>

You have been a fan for a long time and even if you leave the site, always remain a fan by at least recalling your old days which have given you happiness and joy.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:31 AM
Wanderer

djwise is on a distinguished road

All I gotta say is if the man feels he needs to leave, then let 'em. All things must eventually come to a conclusion. While I'll miss him (not really, cuz I'll see him elsewhere most likely ), it's his decision to make. Either way, tern told me to not worry, so I shall not worry (mainly cuz I do expect him to reappear anyways).
Old 04-08-2010, 04:22 AM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

all i did was go to work XD

---------------------------------------------------

Old 04-08-2010, 08:51 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I think it was the phrase 'it's been a good run' that made me think you were leavin permanently. I mean, come on, who wouldn't think that? Oh well, good to see you haven't given up!
Old 04-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
all i did was go to work XD
Aww, look at you. So popular that even when you go to work, we're scared that you may never return. x]
Old 04-08-2010, 01:18 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

In all complete seriousness, my cell service will be suspended for certain this evening. And my aunt still has to hang another wall before she will hook the computer back up in the office. So, I may be gone for a while. Unless my sister pays the cell bill. As soon as she does, I will be back to let you guys know. Good bye, friends, hope to see you all soon!
Old 04-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwise View Post
Aww, look at you. So popular that even when you go to work, we're scared that you may never return. x]
Scared? Really?
Doesn't matter if he leaves to me, i've got his MSN anyway
Old 04-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Wanderer

Gone. Bye.

Last edited by djwise; 04-09-2010 at 04:36 PM..
Closed Thread