Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-15-2007, 10:26 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Thanks RMJ. I've also pasted it to a word file for future reference.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:58 AM

riva2model64 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
It's her voice that made me pick the speakers I have, it's her voice that made me pick headphones I have. Everything runs around her. And I enjoy it all.

And of course I listen to other music, too. But Alizée is beyond all of them .
Same here !! But at the audio places, when I am auditioning speakers and store clerk is around, I play the Gourmandises instrumental so ppl don't start asking questions I should be ashamed of myself

-edit-
btw I hear the HD580 and HD600 are pretty dang similar, save, the 600 looks hotter, has got carbon-fiber stuff, and is just eency weency more tonally balanced. I actually bought myself some Grado SR-80's. They is highly detailed with flat mids and nice bass, but they is really bright!! maybe too bright for Alizée music (Grado is native to the United States- Designed and hand-assembled in New York).

Soon after that purchase, I got the Paradigm Mini Monitor v.4. They have a dark, muddy sound and rich low-mids that make vocals sound really rich and full. They is really picky wehn it comes to amp, though. They sound kinda dull with my modern Onkyo receiver, but really rich with my vintage HK-430.

ps. you is so right when you say company doesn't matter. just get what sounds good

Last edited by riva2model64; 06-27-2007 at 10:17 AM..