Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section > DALS

Old 09-05-2015, 06:43 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Episode 5 - DALS show with English subtitles

https://mega.nz/#!SwQiGTQC!_hmpKGdkA...FNFMNVGSZ59F-M
Old 09-05-2015, 09:27 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Well Scruffy, another wonderful video. It's almost like I'm watching these scenes for the first time, all over again. I laughed, I cried. Thanks again for doing these translation videos.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:16 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks Ray.

It's kind of funny, making these videos takes some time and I kind of get lost in that work and it's not until I take the time to watch one of the finished ones a couple of weeks later that I really get to enjoy them.

I had originally only intended to have episodes 9 and 2 translated, mainly because it's not cheap and I felt 2 was important because she showed so much emotion dancing to Patrick Bruel's song and 9 of course because that's where she won. But I decided to do them all thinking a lot of people besides me would enjoy it and that would make it worthwhile for me. Now to date, not that many people have seen them, but once they are all done, I will try and make an effort to publicize these more, especially in Mexico. I'm also hoping things will pick up in the near future with Alizée and then, I think returning or new fans will get to enjoy them.

Even if nobody else watches them, I'm very pleased I did what I did. It's stuff like this or making a video that keeps me close. It's a hobby for me and a hobby I thoroughly enjoy and keeps me entertained until hopefully another album comes along.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:40 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Scruffydog, believe me we all appreciate the time you have put into these videos. Like you, it lets me get inside her head just a little bit more. Her body language gets a little bit more defined.
Old 09-07-2015, 01:39 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Scruffydog, once again thank you for the translations. I especially enjoyed the segment where Gregorie says, "First we challenge each other with a very dark gaze." And Alizee gives her version of a very dark gaze, which is actually adorable. Gregorie then says, "Okay, like that . . .You're scary," and he can no longer control himself and cracks up.

Tags
alizee, dals, subtitles