Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News > UEdS Media

Old 10-13-2010, 10:33 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Being a professional geek myself, this interview cemented my love for this woman forever. I can totally relate to the part about family members always calling her to fix thier computer.... what a pain in the ass!

This is the best Lily interview I've ever read, it's not even close. She is truly a massive Geek... that makes me so happy for some reason. Like finding a unicorn, I guess.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:57 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
Being a professional geek myself, this interview cemented my love for this woman forever. I can totally relate to the part about family members always calling her to fix thier computer.... what a pain in the ass!

This is the best Lily interview I've ever read, it's not even close. She is truly a massive Geek... that makes me so happy for some reason. Like finding a unicorn, I guess.
I am so glad you got to read this one If there was one interview I would recommend to a new Lilly fan, it would be this one....it just adds to her already huge amount of attractiveness

Edit:

I just couldn't help but to read this again...she is more of a geek than I originally thought. She used all those first-gen consoles like I did and she knows how to fix computers....what a geek Plus she has a DSi....I be she'll get the 3DS when it comes out hahaha.

Last edited by User22; 10-13-2010 at 10:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-15-2010, 12:05 AM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

I mean, I personally don't use Apple because I like messing around with stuff, and they lock things down too much for my taste. However, I love the hardware and the innovation in interface technology. Alizee hit the nail on the head with her comments about people who never could use this stuff now being able to. She is very smart... I mean, I knew she was smart... just not in this dimension also.

Is this turning into another Lilly Is Awesome thread?
Old 10-15-2010, 12:09 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Anyone know if either it can be bought somewhere or if someone is selling it?