Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Apprendre le français

Old 08-11-2011, 01:27 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

So I finally got around to watching Russian Dolls! I couldn't find it online, at Blockbuster nor at the redbox thingies, but I found it at my school library! Have to say, it did not disappoint. I mean DAMNN, why wasn't Mary that hot in the first movie?

Old 09-26-2011, 05:16 AM

para.izée is on a distinguished road
Red face Baisers Volés (1968)

...cheveux au vent. Baisers volés rêve mouvant...

SUBBED Take her out for a spin can NOT play embedded, just for the screenshot, but click and watch ( while you can) with bare plugin or on YouTube - Baisers Volés (1968) 1/9 ...so, grab some or But wait! There's more... seek and ye sha...

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tBE6t3PVy2s&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tBE6t3PVy2s&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>
Yeah, that thread You started a couple of days ago... "It's all in your head." DrKiki. ... AAm loves Alizée! AAm loves Alizée! AAm loves Alizée! AAm loves Alizée! AAm loves Alizée! AAm loves Alizée! No attention seeking here. Move along!

Last edited by para.izée; 09-26-2011 at 05:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Universal Member

UniCom is on a distinguished road
Default Les Aventures extraordinaires d'Adèle Blanc-Sec

The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec. Saw this movie over the summer and I enjoyed it. It's based on a French graphic novel and is directed by none other than Luc Besson. One of his best movies in recent years. Clearly, I recommend it.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oOX97U8w8ws" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 12-06-2011, 02:03 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Just saw L'Assaut.

A story about French GIGN taking on some Muslim terrorists that hijack a plane. Based on a true event. It was pretty good, despite the fact that there was very little spoken French. A mix of suspense, then a pretty action packed ending. I guess it's what I'd expect from a French action film.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 12-11-2011 at 06:32 PM..
Old 12-06-2011, 08:02 AM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

I was so motivated to learn French, but then just got uninspired.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Anyone know where I can rent these movies? I've been trying for months to get my hands on some Melanie Laurent movies, but the only ones I've been able to find are Inglourious Basterds and La Chambre des Morts. I've been trying to find movies like Je vais bien, ne t'en fais pas and Le concert.

Old 05-25-2012, 07:11 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Really moving. You know it's a great film when not that much happens and you're still floored.

Old 05-25-2012, 10:34 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I was channel surfing the other day when I saw a familiar French face and it turned out to be Audrey Tautou and she was in the movie Priceless. It was described as a farce and it was a love story too. It wasn't 5 stars, but I enjoyed it. It was in French with English subtitles. I don't think it's been mentioned in here before.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LdEwXHHohHs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>