Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-19-2009, 10:14 PM

IncliningPizza is on a distinguished road

LOL I think I got all you guys mad at me for life when I was disrespecting Mon Maquis and Decollage. Ha... I hope you guys understood what I meant.

As for anyone else who will eventually listen to this podcast, I pray that I don't come off as a rambler, which I tried to avoid this time around more than I did with FUN TV.

Thanks so much for this opportunity everybody. It's an absolute blast everytime we do it.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:15 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Oh no man ass u know and everyone that was there i can onlt rember half of it ahahahah. And you know why geting drunk during Easter celebration and then trying to talk on ventrilo and keeping up ahaha was interesting indeed, that is why you only heard from me several time lol. Man woke up with a huge hangover lol, what stunk i had finals so i had to go to class lol. Will see how that turned out.

Edit: Lol future refrence to myself no drinking right before the podcast lol.

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 04-20-2009 at 08:19 PM..
Old 04-20-2009, 11:46 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncliningPizza View Post
LOL I think I got all you guys mad at me for life when I was disrespecting Mon Maquis and Decollage. Ha... I hope you guys understood what I meant.

As for anyone else who will eventually listen to this podcast, I pray that I don't come off as a rambler, which I tried to avoid this time around more than I did with FUN TV.

Thanks so much for this opportunity everybody. It's an absolute blast everytime we do it.
Well, I hope we can keep straight who's who. When I first started listening I was like, wait a minute did I say that? I thought you sounded like me on the recording at first. I'm easy to fool. I don't even know what my own voice sounds like. Ok, tweaked out by the recording mechanism anyway. Maybe that's why Alizée sounded different in real life. nah! I would like to talk to her again though. Now, that my friend is rambling.

P.S. and yes, you suck for not liking Décollage (kidding)

Merci Fanny

Tags
chat party, commentary track, la methode cauet, podcast