Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-13-2012, 08:53 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivealizee View Post
The date of the The Dome is wrong by the way. It was the 1st December 2001.
It's my favorite perfomance too. Wish I had been there. But I was only nine.

I downloaded the Amsterdam version as a mp3 year ago too because I also think there is something special in it. I listen quite often to it.
But I am always wondering .. the first 30 seconds it seems like we hear her real voice. Then the playback seems to work perfectly, her mic is muted. It's a funny effect.
Am I right?

By the way, there is one very early non-playback version of ML, I think it was on "Top of the Pops", but I'm not very sure about that. But I know there is a version of her singing actually, not using playback.
Could you help me out?

I love ML, even though I shouldn't think about it since I find it very strange and disgusting to make a 16-year-old sing about it.. but that's another topic ;)

Good night, AA!
I think the one you're talking about is the "Top of the Pops" done in Italy. It was sort of playback in the sense that the music and the backing vocals in the chorus are playback. Alizée's main vocal was removed from the playback so you are hearing her sing it live.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2yMVGtnrTj0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 09-13-2012, 09:10 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I think the one you're talking about is the "Top of the Pops" done in Italy. It was sort of playback in the sense that the music and the backing vocals in the chorus are playback. Alizée's main vocal was removed from the playback so you are hearing her sing it live.
I just might have a new favorite ML video. Was that maybe a test or experiment for that performance?
Old 09-14-2012, 02:37 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I believe her performance in Korea was the only other time they used her live voice when she sang ML with the exception of En Concert.

I much prefer the way her voice sounded in the top of the pops version as opposed to the one in Korea.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TxCep4K2DlU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 09-14-2012, 05:46 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your help guys.

I think I thought of this video:

I found I through a comment I remembered on google.
Since I am in the european China I have no chance to see the korean video and also not the one I posted. Tell me please if it's the right video, I mean if it isn't lip-sync.

When I got the time to use a proxy, I will see those videos. Have to install a proxy addon new etc.
Damn I hate this the videos are so great. Actually I can see the video you posted, lefty, I guess because it sounds so diffrent that it doesn't get caught.
I love it, thanks.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:35 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2yMVGtnrTj0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Just to clarify.. this TOP of the Pops performance was a recording of the one Alizée did in the UK.

Yeah it's another favourite of mine and her " Thank you... Thank you very much! " at the end is just too cute for words.

Here's also an interview she did before hand.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zR3jfBCYVjk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 09-16-2012, 08:17 AM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Today my proxy site is on again so I could check it.
The video I posted is nearly the same to the one lefty posted. So yes, you could say it was the video I asked for. They are great.
The korean video is so lovely, I like the JEAM-ML mix, since it's 2003 it is not so surprising that she sings live. I find the ML videos rather special since they are pretty old.