Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-03-2008, 10:48 PM

lowbeam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
17 June (Tues.):Mexico City, Mexico [Auditorio Nacional = National Auditorium of Mexico]
*Not sure but this date is mentioned at these 2 sites (but not on her MySpace page):http://sonybmg.mdenlinea.com/alizee/http://www.kimaimemesuive.fr/

18 June (Wed.): Mexico City, Mexico [Auditorio Nacional = National Auditorium of Mexico]
1. Amigo!
2. Snatcher42
3. josh982
4. rcs

20 June (Fri.): Guadalajara, Mexico [Auditorio Telmex = Guadalajara’s Auditorium - Telmex]
1. Sir Wood (? - based on ticket availability & a good seat number)
2. Amigo! (? - if I had a reasonable way to get there from Mexico City)
3. Snatcher42
4. rcs

21 June (Sat.): Puebla, Mexico [Complejo Siglo XXI = Complex 21st Century]
2. josh982(based on the same as Sir wood)
3. rcs (? - based same as above)

22 June (Sun.): Querétaro, Mexico [Queretaro’s Auditorium]
1. Sir Wood León de Los Aldama
2. rcs (? - based same as Sir Wood)

23 June (Mon.): León, Guanajuato, Mexico
1. Low Beam (? - based on ticket availability & a good seat number)
25 June (Wed.): Monterrey, Mexico [Arena Monterrey = Monterrey’s Arena]
1. Low Beam (? - based on ticket availability & a good seat number)

Since this thread is what it is, I'm assuming we are going to hook up, right? If it's money, I am willing to help with hotel rooms. But, the language could be a barrier for me. Also, transportation is possible to fly to all these destinations, I hope.

Low Beam, any chance we could hook up for one of these shows?* Is Leon that city waaaay down there past Honduras? That's almost in another continent! I assume you speak Spanish? Why is Alizee going there?* Anyone know much about that city?
rcs,
I would be delighted to hook up with other forum members in Mexico and share/help any way I can. No, I don't speak Spanish, so this will be quite an adventure for me. If I can get decent tickets I will start to tackle that problem - find a translator/guide, even if I have to pay. I believe the Leon she's going to is León de Los Aldama - Guanajuato/León Del Bajio Airport (BJX). That is north and west of Mexico City. If I'm wrong would someone correct me. There are flights/times available for the two concerts I can go to - STL to BJX to MTY.
Old 05-03-2008, 11:58 PM

ggin is on a distinguished road

17 June (Tues.):Mexico City, Mexico [Auditorio Nacional = National Auditorium of Mexico]
*Not sure but this date is mentioned at these 2 sites (but not on her MySpace page):http://sonybmg.mdenlinea.com/alizee/...imemesuive.fr/
If they have this show, ggin & aldos114 will be here!

18 June (Wed.): Mexico City, Mexico [Auditorio Nacional = National Auditorium of Mexico]
1. Amigo!
2. Snatcher42
3. josh982
4. rcs
5. ggin
6. Aldos114

20 June (Fri.): Guadalajara, Mexico [Auditorio Telmex = Guadalajara’s Auditorium - Telmex]
2. Amigo! (? - if I had a reasonable way to get there from Mexico City)
3. Snatcher42
4. rcs
5. ggin
6. Aldos114

21 June (Sat.): Puebla, Mexico [Complejo Siglo XXI = Complex 21st Century]
2. josh982(based on the same as Sir wood)
3. rcs (? - based same as above)
4. ggin
5. Aldos114

22 June (Sun.): Querétaro, Mexico [Queretaro’s Auditorium]
2. rcs (? - based same as Sir Wood)
3. ggin
4. Aldos114

23 June (Mon.): León, Guanajuato, Mexico
1. Low Beam

25 June (Wed.): Monterrey, Mexico [Arena Monterrey = Monterrey’s Arena]
1. Low Beam

My signature and Avatar courtesy of the lovely and talented Amelie!
Old 05-04-2008, 03:37 AM

josh982 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
Hi Josh! How's it going? I'd like to go to DF, but I'm going to enroll in summer semester for college instead of fall semester (in anticipation of Alizée's European tour) so my time will be limited to the weekend tours.

BTW, is there good transportion from DF to Puebla?

Any idea what time these concerts usually start? This might affect the Guadalajara plans (flight time and all).
Im fine thanks! mmm thats sad!at least youll go to the european tour about the transportation well as long as i know the best way to get to puebla from DF is on bus and it makes less than 4 hours its more expensive in airplane :| and usually concerts starts at 8:00 pm but i really dont know about these ones1

Quote:

Since this thread is what it is, I'm assuming we are going to hook up, right? If it's money, I am willing to help with hotel rooms. But, the language could be a barrier for me. Also, transportation is possible to fly to all these destinations, I hope.

Low Beam, any chance we could hook up for one of these shows?* Is Leon that city waaaay down there past Honduras? That's almost in another continent! I assume you speak Spanish? Why is Alizee going there?* Anyone know much about that city?
well as lowbeam answers it is leon guanajuato ,i can help with the language ,I need to practice more my spoken english but i think we'll get to understand each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbeam View Post
rcs,
I believe the Leon she's going to is León de Los Aldama - Guanajuato/León Del Bajio Airport (BJX). That is north and west of Mexico City. If I'm wrong would someone correct me. There are flights/times available for the two concerts I can go to - STL to BJX to MTY.
you are right man ,and if you need help i can but just in 2 concerts DF and Puebla
Old 05-04-2008, 05:26 AM
RE ou bien CHIPE

rehochipe is on a distinguished road

I will be able see you in mexico city, but I don't think so in another places, cause I'm poor jajajajaja

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....
Old 05-05-2008, 01:07 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yes, that's what I'm hoping for so that folks don't have to be in a foreign country by themselves. Like you, language will be an issue. When Roman and I where in Mexico City we had Josh and a lot of the other Mexican fans (even if they only knew a little english) helped us when we didn't have Josh. But we've 1 month to find a beginner's spanish book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh982 View Post
well as lowbeam answers it is leon guanajuato ,i can help with the language ,I need to practice more my spoken english but i think we'll get to understand each other
Hahaha, don't be modest because you're english is very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehochipe View Post
I will be able see you in mexico city, but I don't think so in another places, cause I'm poor jajajajaja
That's too bad. It would have been nice to meet up again.

Now, about the concert tickets. I guess it's still up in the air on the pre-sale. So, any ideas on how we can all be together? This might be moot since everyone will be trying to buy their own tickets. :/

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 05-05-2008, 01:18 AM
Alizée pour la vie

forgot_86 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
Now, about the concert tickets. I guess it's still up in the air on the pre-sale. So, any ideas on how we can all be together? This might be moot since everyone will be trying to buy their own tickets. :/
Well, just my opinion here, why don't you guys choose a person to buy all the tickets for those who are going in one particular place. That way your seats/or places in the concert won't get separated. About the money, I'm sure you all can work it out together. Maybe you can transfer it to the account of the person who's in charge of buying the tickets
Old 05-05-2008, 01:56 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

all shows ?
I still don't know. I've been told about people who are working on going to all the shows, but they don't seem to be getting back to me with any details.

Merci Fanny
Old 05-05-2008, 02:42 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

i plan on going to atleast one of them but i am not sure which ones yet

need to figure out how much time i can take off at that time

Old 05-05-2008, 03:16 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool Best Seats Avail

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgot_86 View Post
Well, just my opinion here, why don't you guys choose a person to buy all the tickets for those who are going in one particular place. That way your seats/or places in the concert won't get separated. About the money, I'm sure you all can work it out together. Maybe you can transfer it to the account of the person who's in charge of buying the tickets
And that reminds me, we would all have to consider what section of seating do we want. As Roman pointed out, the primo seats are roughly $150. Go to all the shows $900! We desperately need to work this out quick. I would imagine a lot of you want the best seating, since it IS Alizee. Might need to go back throught the list with that seating option listed.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 05-05-2008, 05:05 AM
Alizée pour la vie

forgot_86 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
all shows ?
I still don't know. I've been told about people who are working on going to all the shows, but they don't seem to be getting back to me with any details.
Not necessarily all shows. Like for the 1st show in mexico city, maybe you can ask snatcher42 to buy it for you guys and you all can give the money to him in anyway. That way, you all will stick together even until after show.
And for the show in Guadalajara, maybe you can ask someone else this time to buy it one shot. It all depends on who's best in getting all these tickets.
But then yeah, this way you guys really need to communicate with each other and confirm your status. Or else, it'll be just like what Roman said above......words without action
How I wish I can go as well......