Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toc De Mac View Post
PinParasol is simply an asshole.

That's all there is to it.
Agreed. I've read quite a number of his posts at AFC and he's cranky, cantankerous, and obnoxious. By no stretch of the imagination should you take what he says as indicative of France's attitude towards our girl, or really of anyone's attitude except his own.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 08-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Poussière d'étoile...

French Fan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Wow, so I had posted to lilly-town.com and AlizeeAlliance.net about going to this chateau to see if anyone wanted to go along. Today I posted saying it was nice to go there essentially, and here's the response I got back from one guy at lilly-town.com : http://www.lilly-town.com/forum/inde...showtopic=3018
"Et la visite des toilettes du Mc-do du Mans ou Alizée est passée en 2003, c'est pour quand ?"

I think that translates to:
'And the visit to the toilettes of MacDonalds of Mans where Alizée went in 2003, that's for when?'

So, I guess the French really love Alizée eh? Or no, they think she's just a joke, but they like to talk about it. So, Alizée kinda had a few fans back in the day. I wonder now. Ok, this was only a couple people responding in this fashion so far. However, the admin Florent was the only person to respond to my posts a few weeks back about having a party for Alizée's birthday. He said essentially, I don't think so, and it's too early to think about. I guess it's lucky I went to the party in Washington state last year. It seems that was the last celebration of the "original" Alizée. The next day the leak of her song, Fifty-Sixty was all over the boards. Now, even that's a distant memory. Well Alizée still exists and some people still adore her.

So, Alizée is French, she lives in Paris, she speaks French, and they don't give a bleep about her. Maybe there's a few kids who kinda think she's cool. Is there anything more than this? Am I just a joke 6 years too late in "getting it"? I don't care. Screw them. But, it is sad for me that she is forever in an ethereal dream land. I come around too late. She doesn't speak my language. I try to learn her's but it's really difficult. I go to her city. She's not there. Her fans are all in yet another country. She's not there. It's like night trying to catch day.

So, she's just a young lady who makes some music. Is it so bad that I care a lot? I'd like to just be able to talk to her, do some work, find a moment. I don't know. I have to live for something. I'll just keep running toward the light.
Hmmm well where to start...
Roman I understand you could be upset by the comments of these guys on the forum but I would like to say that you don't have to care about it...
I explain...
It's like the french humor there wasn't something cruel in these answers but some people can't understand why you would like to go and visit all the places Alizée went...They think that wouldn't change your life and visiting all the places she went won't realize anything but will only bring you happyness...
Well I don't know how to say with english words but the reaction you got by the people on this forum (never been there) means that all the places Alizée went and where you will go won't realize anything and being in the same places she went doesn't mean you could be closed to her...
But I say again that this wasn't cruel as comments it was only a joke, that's the way you have to take it

Pardon pour mon mauvais anglais...
Old 08-05-2008, 12:52 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

We could speculate what PinParasol's motives are or what he meant but, I agree with others on this post. It doesn't even matter in the big scheme of things. Alizee is a wonderful person with great talent and charisma. End of story. From what I understand about the French stereotypically aren't very friendly towards Americans. Just like there are some Americans with issues towards the French. Good , bad, right or wrong it is what it is. My point in support of others on this post is that you can take their response with a grain of salt. They may just be messing with you because you are American. Or ten thousand other reasons. In other words you probably won't get an accurate pole while there. It is just a snapshot of the whole country anyway. If Alizee catches grief in Paris so what her roots are in Corsica. Besides music is like food. Just because I like French pastry doesn't mean everyone else does. I have shared video's of Alizee with my brother and have talked at length about why Alizee is special to me. I don't think he get's it in that she doesn't effect him the same way other than her obvious outward beauty. I hope this post is as good for you as it has been for me. Ha!Ha! See on the road to Lillytown. Oh and Roman I am envious of your trip. You lucky dog. While your in France I guess that makes you a French Poodle!
Old 08-05-2008, 01:49 AM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Wow, so I had posted to lilly-town.com and AlizeeAlliance.net about going to this chateau to see if anyone wanted to go along. Today I posted saying it was nice to go there essentially, and here's the response I got back from one guy at lilly-town.com : http://www.lilly-town.com/forum/inde...showtopic=3018
"Et la visite des toilettes du Mc-do du Mans ou Alizée est passée en 2003, c'est pour quand ?"

I think that translates to:
'And the visit to the toilettes of MacDonalds of Mans where Alizée went in 2003, that's for when?'

So, I guess the French really love Alizée eh? Or no, they think she's just a joke, but they like to talk about it. So, Alizée kinda had a few fans back in the day. I wonder now. Ok, this was only a couple people responding in this fashion so far. However, the admin Florent was the only person to respond to my posts a few weeks back about having a party for Alizée's birthday. He said essentially, I don't think so, and it's too early to think about. I guess it's lucky I went to the party in Washington state last year. It seems that was the last celebration of the "original" Alizée. The next day the leak of her song, Fifty-Sixty was all over the boards. Now, even that's a distant memory. Well Alizée still exists and some people still adore her.

So, Alizée is French, she lives in Paris, she speaks French, and they don't give a bleep about her. Maybe there's a few kids who kinda think she's cool. Is there anything more than this? Am I just a joke 6 years too late in "getting it"? I don't care. Screw them. But, it is sad for me that she is forever in an ethereal dream land. I come around too late. She doesn't speak my language. I try to learn her's but it's really difficult. I go to her city. She's not there. Her fans are all in yet another country. She's not there. It's like night trying to catch day.

So, she's just a young lady who makes some music. Is it so bad that I care a lot? I'd like to just be able to talk to her, do some work, find a moment. I don't know. I have to live for something. I'll just keep running toward the light.
i personally dont give a damn, i just like her music, her personality and looks are just a plus. Do i wish i could have someone like her in my life? Yes. But she's never met me, and so my life goes on.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:14 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Well, thanks guys. I guess I should apologize for bothering to post such things as those disparaging comments, and for categorizing anyone based on a couple people's comments. I should know better than to let this stuff get me down. It's just difficult sometimes. Sometimes the guard comes down. And it will probably happen again. Sometimes I may feel like turning a cold heart to the world around me and give a stony look to the people walking by, but then I remember I'm wearing an Alizée shirt and realize that would be ridiculous. If people are looking at me, I must be ready to smile if needed because being an Alizée fan I must represent the joy of such. So, that's a good thing and I'll try.

Certainly not everything is amazing and wonderful here, but taking a trip like that, it's a life. Doing stuff rather than just "hanging" out for one's whole life seems necessary. It is for me. It may not seem like much to some people. It's not like actually creating that music video was for Alizée, but it was still fun. Hey, it's a nice place too and at least Ronny got the chance to experience driving in Paris and beyond. Maybe I'll never have to do such a thing. Ok, probably once one gets to know the signs and how things work it's not that bad. Finding a parking spot is bad of course, and you must know what cities you are going toward on the highways because that's all the signs reference (rather than compass directions for example).

Well, I'll head off now. Have a youpidou day!

Merci Fanny
Old 08-05-2008, 04:37 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well, thanks guys. I guess I should apologize for bothering to post such things as those disparaging comments, and for categorizing anyone based on a couple people's comments. I should know better than to let this stuff get me down. It's just difficult sometimes. Sometimes the guard comes down. And it will probably happen again. (1)Sometimes I may feel like turning a cold heart to the world around me and give a stony look to the people walking by, but then I remember I'm wearing an Alizée shirt and realize that would be ridiculous. If people are looking at me, I must be ready to smile if needed because being an Alizée fan I must represent the joy of such. So, that's a good thing and I'll try.(2)

Certainly not everything is amazing and wonderful here, but taking a trip like that, it's a life. Doing stuff rather than just "hanging" out for one's whole life seems necessary. It is for me. It may not seem like much to some people. It's not like actually creating that music video was for Alizée, but it was still fun. Hey, it's a nice place too and at least Ronny got the chance to experience driving in Paris and beyond.(3) Maybe I'll never have to do such a thing. Ok, probably once one gets to know the signs and how things work it's not that bad. Finding a parking spot is bad of course, and you must know what cities you are going toward on the highways because that's all the signs reference (rather than compass directions for example).

Well, I'll head off now. Have a youpidou day!
1.) Hey, you're only human, at least I think so, because there are several non-human members of this board. (You all know who you are)
2.) That's right, keep the head held high, you've got pride, you've got...other stuff to think about like how to be happy. Why not, pessimism is such a pitiful thing, glad to see you're grinnin' again you bloke!
3.) Oh lord, my number one fear. I just let my buddy do the driving, it scares me too much, the new roads, if i'm ever driving anything here, it's a rusty-yet-efficient moped throughout streets.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:29 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
1.) Hey, you're only human, at least I think so, because there are several non-human members of this board. (You all know who you are)
Assertion: Just be glad that Alizée has distracted me, sentient meatbag. Otherwise I would have taken Skynet online months ago.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:38 PM

Bud is on a distinguished road

What's RMJ mean? lol
Old 09-02-2008, 11:41 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Ronny Martin Junnilainen.

(the last name is typical Finn )
Old 09-03-2008, 01:45 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Hmmm nice bump