Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-03-2008, 03:35 AM

Max is on a distinguished road
Default Wii game featuring Mademoiselle Juliette?

http://www.info.ea.com/news/pr/pr1149.pdf

Seems to be some kind of girlish game called Boogie SuperStar.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:28 AM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

I want it if it has MJ :P
Old 09-03-2008, 07:53 AM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Wow, this just made my day before it started. That is incredibly awesome, she is going to get some awesome mainstream exposure in the U.S. If its anything like guitar hero, people will youtube the song, and well, you know how it goes when you watch one of her youtube vids...
Old 09-03-2008, 08:41 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Wow, this just made my day before it started. That is incredibly awesome, she is going to get some awesome mainstream exposure in the U.S. If its anything like guitar hero, people will youtube the song, and well, you know how it goes when you watch one of her youtube vids...
It's unlikely to appear on the US version, sadly--Melle Juliette is going to appear in the 'International Version', which I suspect will be the one released throughout Europe and Asia.

Also, there's a good chance it's not even going to be the actual MJ, but a soundalike cover--notice that the songs are all "made popular by" (as opposed to just "by"). This happens a lot in games like DDR and Guitar Hero, with mixed results.

Still, it's great exposure for the song...it's just not the ideal situation we all might have hoped for.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Languishing Without Lili

NarutoSoul is on a distinguished road

Too bad it's only the International Version that has MJ... So no exposure for America...

Old 09-03-2008, 01:16 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

In Boogie SuperStar, players don’t just play along, they are the star of the game. Girls will have a blast belting their favorite tunes into the microphone, and performing real dance moves that are captured on screen using the Wii’s motion sensing technology. The journey to stardom doesn’t have to be a solo! Girls can also sing and dance with their friends or against them in fun competitions that showoff their singing and dancing talent.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:45 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
It's unlikely to appear on the US version, sadly--Melle Juliette is going to appear in the 'International Version', which I suspect will be the one released throughout Europe and Asia.
Oh, got it. I guess I got my hopes too high and neglected to actually research the topic. Ah well, at least I went to school with this huge grin on my face thinking the time was here at last...
Old 09-03-2008, 07:50 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Oh, got it. I guess I got my hopes too high and neglected to actually research the topic. Ah well, at least I went to school with this huge grin on my face thinking the time was here at last...
Sorry to bring you down, sir. I got all excited too when I first read your post, but the nagging 'it's too good to be true' feeling in the back of my head forced me to dig deeper.

The time will come, though. We just have to keep plugging away, and be ready to grab the opportunities when they come our way.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Languishing Without Lili

NarutoSoul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Sorry to bring you down, sir. I got all excited too when I first read your post, but the nagging 'it's too good to be true' feeling in the back of my head forced me to dig deeper.

The time will come, though. We just have to keep plugging away, and be ready to grab the opportunities when they come our way.
Like promoting Lili at Yelle's US Tour! [shameless plug]http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=4169[/shameless plug]

Old 09-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

(shivers*)
Guitar Hero
Help me Odin, save me from this foul corruption.

Well anyways, this game seems very interesting, I seemingly don't mind this. Considering I am very anti-Guitar Hero and all those "musical" manipulations and simulation games, this is a milestone, but this isn't Guitar Hero, so it might be a difference.