Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-03-2008, 10:10 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
(shivers*)
Guitar Hero
Help me Odin, save me from this foul corruption.

Well anyways, this game seems very interesting, I seemingly don't mind this. Considering I am very anti-Guitar Hero and all those "musical" manipulations and simulation games, this is a milestone, but this isn't Guitar Hero, so it might be a difference.
Lol, what do you have against Guitar Hero? Not all of us can shred on an actual guitar, so we enjoy grabbing a cheap plastic contraption with five multi-colored buttons and pretending that we can .
Old 09-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Lol, what do you have against Guitar Hero? Not all of us can shred on an actual guitar, so we enjoy grabbing a cheap plastic contraption with five multi-colored buttons and pretending that we can .

I only have hatred against those who waste their lives trying their hand at the game whereas in the same time they waste completing it, and perfecting it, they can actually learn a whole song on a real guitar. (In which the latter of the two is much more exhilarating than pressing 5 multicolored buttons! )

Rock Band is not bad, because i've seen my cousins pick up the game, cousins with absolutely no musical ability whatsoever. They adored the whole multiplayer feel and now they're all taking lessons for different instruments, so there's a positive outcome!

Lets just hope this game doesn't encourage girls to dress up and try to be like Lili, I don't think I can handle impersonators, but then again, I would like to see a good attempt of an Alizée dance done by a FEMALE.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

I wish they would release it in America