Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road
Default Poser on Azteca does J'en ai marre, should we be angry or thrilled?

A pretty Mexican "revives" Alizée's sexy J'en ai marre video by trying to lip sync and dance to it in costume...

my first reaction was ... I don't care how pretty she is ... she is not Alizée!!!!

However, my second reaction is that Alizée is probably flattered... I'm sure she gave the okay for this... and it boosts everybodies anticipation and excitement by remembering their favorite momment... but it's still blasphemy!....

Oh... and to believe that they are pretty much labelling this performance "not exact performance, but the same thing" is a joke at best... ...

They should call it "Not as good as Alizée, but a tribute to Alizée."

This little performance they put on is a real tease... all it does is it makes me want to see Alizée do it again now.

anyway... I am only posting the link because it is rude for me to talk about it without linking it... but I don't support this... I mean, I do... but not by calling it "the same thing" ... because it's not the same... it's a cute mexican trying to compare herself to a french goddess... that is different!.... heck, she can't even begin to dance like Alizée let alone lip sync... Even I know the song better than she does and I don't even need the music... this performance hardly does Alizée justice!....

Ah well.. I suppose it was all done in good faith... I need to cool off...

http://www.tvazteca.com/notas/vengal...estilo-frances

Edit:

By the way, is that a nicotine patch on the back of her right leg?

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 10-08-2011 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-08-2011, 03:51 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
A pretty Mexican "revives" Alizée's sexy J'en ai marre video by trying to lip sync and dance to it in costume...

my first reaction was ... I don't care how pretty she is ... she is not Alizée!!!!

However, my second reaction is that Alizée is probably flattered... I'm sure she gave the okay for this... and it boosts everybodies anticipation and excitement by remembering their favorite momment... but it's still blasphemy!....

Oh... and to believe that they are pretty much labelling this performance "not exact performance, but the same thing" is a joke at best... ...

They should call it "Not as good as Alizée, but a tribute to Alizée."

This little performance they put on is a real tease... all it does is it makes me want to see Alizée do it again now.

anyway... I am only posting the link because it is rude for me to talk about it without linking it... but I don't support this... I mean, I do... but not by calling it "the same thing" ... because it's not the same... it's a cute mexican trying to compare herself to a french goddess... that is different!.... heck, she can't even begin to dance like Alizée let alone lip sync... Even I know the song better than she does and I don't even need the music... this performance hardly does Alizée justice!....

Ah well.. I suppose it was all done in good faith... I need to cool off...

http://www.tvazteca.com/notas/vengal...estilo-frances
Breathing is good. Breathe. Air. Good.
Anyways...
If I'm not mistaken, this is a rather old video.
http://youtu.be/q0o-Uhvk3Hs
If you check, it was upload more than 2 years ago.

But I agree, she is no Alizée and personally I can't stomach any non-Alizée J'en Ai Marre performance.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well you pretty much said it yourself, imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Now I believe this video of this woman doing the JAM dance has been around for a while, either that or she did it recently ......again. There is another video of someone doing the JAM dance who did a much better job of it.

But I see absolutely no harm in it. The more advertising Alizee gets, the better in my opinion. Hopefully the bigger the build up she gets the more fans who will be added and hopefully it'll result in more cd/dvd sales for her.

Many have tried to imitate her and some have done a credible job, but there is no one who can come close to her in the total package of the way she dances, the way she sings, the way she looks and the person inside. She is one of a kind, the likes of which you'll never see an equal. Let's just hope they appreciate the beauty of her voice as much as they seem to appreciate the beauty and sexiness of herself and her dance.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:27 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

I agree with you both..

and Scruffy... The funny thing is, I fell in love with Alizee by her voice before I knew what she looked like so I know her voice is very good in spite of her amazing looks and mesmerizing dance moves!

I think the problem is that she is not getting enough publicity... Mexico City is a big city and so she will get a ton of publicity there... but it's not going to resonate all over Mexico or anything because they are not networked like the United States.... I lot of cities in that country live under a rock. I have been to places in Mexico where all of the news is local and instead of printing newspapers or watching t.v., they literally have people drive around in volkswagen beetles with a bullhorn attached to the top of it so that they can yell out the news a couple times a day.... it looks like a freakin mexican eletrical parade... lol ... but I still love the country... don't get me wrong... I just don't think it's where Alizee's focus should be... she should go to Canada and America.

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 10-08-2011 at 04:31 PM..
Old 10-08-2011, 04:37 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Tabata Jalil =
Old 10-08-2011, 04:45 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

yeah they posted it on Oct 4th... She is cute.. I'll give her that... I don't mean anything bad towards her personally, though.. she is talented and probably a very kind and wonderful person... but she really screwed the pooch trying to perform like alizee.

Old 10-08-2011, 05:02 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
She is cute.. I'll give her that...
Every time I see that video, when she turns her back I expect to see Alizée, but then get disappointed/confused/pissed when its her. It's not that she's ugly, but in comparison...

No... Just. No.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

I agree, WhiteFeather.... I agree.

Old 10-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Tabata Jalil es no sensualmente...es la realidad
Old 10-08-2011, 05:23 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

There's been a number of these imitators for years. There was a dude that did JEAM, dance-wise a decent job. But behold, Lili is the real McCoy and only one ya need.

Alizee: Wowww!