Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-13-2012, 09:08 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road
Unhappy M. Pokora Denies Relationship with Alizee

That confirms it. He's GAY. I don't care that he's not seeing Alizee. I just want to make sure Jeremy is gone!

http://www.pipole.net/m-pokora-relat...prettyPhoto/0/

M.Pokora denies his relationship with Alizée
13 03 2012

M.Pokora denies any relationship with Alizée, whom yet he had been spotted several times since they met at the concert of "Enfoirés" in Lyon.

This development, the singer has made ​​in an interview with the site "7sur7.be", alongside promoting his new album, "In Pursuit of Happiness", whose output is programmed for March 19.

"If every time I'm next to a girl, they would invent a story, they have not finished, because with the number of girls that I meet. They have cut out. It's part of the game From the moment I sit next to a girl and there is a photographer, I'm sure it'll come out in the press, "he says.

M.Pokora and added: "They gave me the shot this summer with a friend, the daughter of my clip too. Good, that means that I is of interest. It is always better than indifference. But today I'm not about to ask me to someone in any case, it is safe. "
Old 03-13-2012, 09:19 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Why the sad face Joe? I would assume that you would be happy that the truth finally came out.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
Why the sad face Joe? I would assume that you would be happy that the truth finally came out.
Because it means Jeremy may still be around. I just do not like that guy. He robbed us of Alizee's best years. At the top of her career in 2003, then...poof!!
Old 03-13-2012, 09:25 PM
n

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
Because it means Jeremy may still be around. I just do not like that guy. He robbed us of Alizee's best years. At the top of her career in 2003, then...poof!!
Your point is well taken and shall be taken under consideration.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:29 PM

Just noticed the paparazzi are starting another rumor. Now they say Jenifer is seeing some soccer player. I wonder is Alizee and Jenifer are getting some laughs at this. Maybe Alizee told her it would get her name on the Top 10 Yahoo! searches.

http://www.pipole.net/jenifer-karim-...umeurs/136169/

Old 03-13-2012, 09:54 PM
n

I do agree that the hiatus of Alizee after she married Jeremy did cause a rift in the time space continuum. In my opinion, she could have been a superstar for much longer than she had before Jeremy.

P.S. I do not like him either.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:23 AM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

I just wonder how long it would have been sustainable.. at least sustainable at the expense of Alizee's personal life and happiness. MCE didn't sell a much as G I don't think. Her audience was growing up. You look at Miley, Britanny, Cristie A, all of these stars had to pay some personal price to maintain their stardom. Alize has always said she was a provincial girl from a little island, not the big mega star that they made her into. Also the music industry collapsed, with the growth of youtube. In fact I'm sure a lot more people listen to alizee than there are album buyers. that would not have been as easily as possible during the pre-youtube years of Alizee's first two albums..

would i have loved to have hear more of M&L's produced Alizee albums? Sure! But not at the cost of her happiness.

I mean do you really see Alizee following the trend of these misfits parading around int heir underwear because that what they think sells music?

vs this class act...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2nl781k.jpg (64.4 KB, 98 views)
Old 03-14-2012, 10:36 AM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Oh damn, it's hard to understand your opinions guys.

First, you're saying that most import thing for you is that Alizée is happy. Well, she has said many times she wanna marry at young age, ok, she got to do it.
And spent surely few great years with Jérémy, took that good hiatus as she said. She wanted family, she got daughter etc. She was happy with her husband, daughter and time with them.

And you're saying now that her husband robbed us of Alizée's best years. Is it just that you're jealous? Or is it just that you don't like that man? Or do you wanna cross out Jérémy and get these years back without Alizée's husband.

Would you be glad if Alizée continued her career with new production through these years, and now she could be sad about it all. Even she said it herself, she wanted husband and family.

You'd like to have free Alizée only with music and performances, more and more without any real happiness about personal life.
I either don't like Jérémy very much, but since she was/is Alizée's husband I'm not saying those things about him. He made happiness for Alizée for long time, and maybe he does it still...

Weird guy...
Old 03-14-2012, 10:59 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It definitely seems that her career went downhill after she hooked up with him, starting with the decision to leave MF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
I just wonder how long it would have been sustainable.. at least sustainable at the expense of Alizee's personal life and happiness. MCE didn't sell a much as G I don't think. Her audience was growing up. You look at Miley, Britanny, Cristie A, all of these stars had to pay some personal price to maintain their stardom. Alize has always said she was a provincial girl from a little island, not the big mega star that they made her into. Also the music industry collapsed, with the growth of youtube. In fact I'm sure a lot more people listen to alizee than there are album buyers. that would not have been as easily as possible during the pre-youtube years of Alizee's first two albums..

would i have loved to have hear more of M&L's produced Alizee albums? Sure! But not at the cost of her happiness.

I mean do you really see Alizee following the trend of these misfits parading around int heir underwear because that what they think sells music?
I think it would have been very sustainable if she had stayed with MF and LB. Go to Mylene's wikipedia page and you'll see she has put out 3 albums since the split and all have done very, very well and with hardly any promotion. If there was a music industry collapse, you can't tell by looking at her stats.

Now I'm sure Mylene probably wanted to shape Alizee into an image of herself, which I've read in a few places is a raunchy image, but Mylene wrote some very beautiful music such as Coeur deja pris, Lou ou Toi, Amelie m'a dit, Tempete and a few other so I think her and Alizee could have done well in a style that would be pleasing to Alizee, but it's all water under the bridge at this point.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:08 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnishguy View Post
And you're saying now that her husband robbed us of Alizée's best years. Is it just that you're jealous? Or is it just that you don't like that man? Or do you wanna cross out Jérémy and get these years back without Alizée's husband.
yea... I dont like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think it would have been very sustainable if she had stayed with MF and LB. Go to Mylene's wikipedia page and you'll see she has put out 3 albums since the split and all have done very, very well and with hardly any promotion. If there was a music industry collapse, you can't tell by looking at her stats.

Now I'm sure Mylene probably wanted to shape Alizee into an image of herself, which I've read in a few places is a raunchy image, but Mylene wrote some very beautiful music such as Coeur deja pris, Lou ou Toi, Amelie m'a dit, Tempete and a few other so I think her and Alizee could have done well in a style that would be pleasing to Alizee, but it's all water under the bridge at this point.
still I think, that after 3rd album in colaboration with MF/LB it would be end... cause I dont think Mylene would like to write songs for Lilly for so long time...