Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-14-2012, 11:16 AM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
yea... I dont like him
I guess no one here likes him.
But still everyone is saying that most import thing is that Alizée is happy. It's too deep thing to think that Jeremy made Alizée happy for long time, maybe still. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
still I think, that after 3rd album in colaboration with MF/LB it would be end... cause I dont think Mylene would like to write songs for Lilly for so long time...
Yea.If I've understood right, Mylène needed Alizée for their project and it's just great thing that it project was so succesful
The point is that they both should agree with collaboration. For Alizée two albums was enough, for Mylène it might be three...
Old 03-14-2012, 11:42 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

I don't find this surprising at all because IT WAS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG TO MUCH CRITICISM!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 03-14-2012, 05:24 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnishguy View Post
Oh damn, it's hard to understand your opinions guys.

First, you're saying that most import thing for you is that Alizée is happy. Well, she has said many times she wanna marry at young age, ok, she got to do it.
And spent surely few great years with Jérémy, took that good hiatus as she said. She wanted family, she got daughter etc. She was happy with her husband, daughter and time with them.

And you're saying now that her husband robbed us of Alizée's best years. Is it just that you're jealous? Or is it just that you don't like that man? Or do you wanna cross out Jérémy and get these years back without Alizée's husband.

Would you be glad if Alizée continued her career with new production through these years, and now she could be sad about it all. Even she said it herself, she wanted husband and family.
A parent wants his/her child to be happy. Does it mean letting that child have ice cream and cake 3 times a day? The fact that Alizee had her education cut short and was given money and fame so quickly to do whatever she wanted also didn't help. She needed adults to advise her and make decisions for her. Like everyone else, we surely would do things differently if we were teenagers again, so I do not blame her for marrying Jeremy and ending her relationship with Mylene. It's just that fate ended a very productive and incredible career. If I could go back in time, I'd whack Jeremy in the knees with a pipe when he arrived for the Eurobest taping so he could never meet Alizee. She was obviously in heat at that time, so I'd bring flowers too.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
A parent wants his/her child to be happy. Does it mean letting that child have ice cream and cake 3 times a day? The fact that Alizee had her education cut short and was given money and fame so quickly to do whatever she wanted also didn't help. She needed adults to advise her and make decisions for her. Like everyone else, we surely would do things differently if we were teenagers again, so I do not blame her for marrying Jeremy and ending her relationship with Mylene. It's just that fate ended a very productive and incredible career. If I could go back in time, I'd whack Jeremy in the knees with a pipe when he arrived for the Eurobest taping so he could never meet Alizee. She was obviously in heat at that time, so I'd bring flowers too.
Omg what bullshit.
Go and kill Jérémy, then explain to Alizée that it was mistake, maybe she understand and you have chance.

Parent want that her/his child is happy, but no one was talking about it. I'm sure Alizée, Jérémy and Annily have been happy for long time. About Alizée's teen years, don't think about it. Lilly was adult young woman when she married Jeremy, she has own sense to think and I think she's not regreting it. Ofc I'm not sure.

Icecream and cake 3 times a day. You're talking about yourself?

Last edited by Finnishguy; 03-14-2012 at 06:05 PM..
Old 03-14-2012, 06:03 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

So much Jeremy hate. I like the guy, he seems pretty down to earth. His music is also really good, and I daresay he's more talented than Alizee. He writes lyrics and plays instruments. Instead of working on his own music, he's been making music for other people, and that's how he brings in the bucks. People forget that Jeremy's career also suffered when they got married because his image changed to someone more stable and happy.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
So much Jeremy hate. I like the guy, he seems pretty down to earth. His music is also really good, and I daresay he's more talented than Alizee. He writes lyrics and plays instruments. Instead of working on his own music, he's been making music for other people, and that's how he brings in the bucks. People forget that Jeremy's career also suffered when they got married because his image changed to someone more stable and happy.
I can't say I like Jérémy but absolutely I can't say that I don't like him.

I'm just wondering how short and messed mastermind these guys have here. Maybe Alizée messed their sense, or maybe it's something really bad, dunno.

Even a child understand that if you marry person that you want and make family with same person, and have time with that person and your own child, you have to be happy with them. If not, you wouldn't do these things.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:18 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnishguy View Post
I can't say I like Jérémy but absolutely I can't say that I don't like him.

I'm just wondering how short and messed mastermind these guys have here. Maybe Alizée messed their sense, or maybe it's something really bad, dunno.

Even a child understand that if you marry person that you want and make family with same person, and have time with that person and your own child, you have to be happy with them. If not, you wouldn't do these things.
Eh, I have to disagree with you there. A lot of people marry for a number of different reasons. Some marry for money, some marry to hide their sexuality (lots of gay people have done this), and some marry because they just don't want to be alone. I honestly think she just married Jeremy to get away from Mylene. I've seen more chemistry between her and Matt Pokora than I ever saw with her and Jeremy. Back when the paparazzi cared about Alizee and Jeremy dating, they held hands at most. She was young and going through a rebellious and experimental stage in her life, not really the best time to jump into a marriage. And yes, I say jumped...because they flew off to Las Vegas to get a quickie marriage.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:40 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Eh, I have to disagree with you there. A lot of people marry for a number of different reasons. Some marry for money, some marry to hide their sexuality (lots of gay people have done this), and some marry because they just don't want to be alone. I honestly think she just married Jeremy to get away from Mylene. I've seen more chemistry between her and Matt Pokora than I ever saw with her and Jeremy. Back when the paparazzi cared about Alizee and Jeremy dating, they held hands at most. She was young and going through a rebellious and experimental stage in her life, not really the best time to jump into a marriage. And yes, I say jumped...because they flew off to Las Vegas to get a quickie marriage.
nothing to say, just.. AGREE!

Old 03-15-2012, 12:56 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I honestly dont think that is true. Yes you are right there are very little intimate moments that we see between Alizee and Jeremy but how does that mean that their intimacy is completely void and nonexistent? I dont have to tell you that Alizee keeps her private life under lock and key only letting us see what she wants us to. Alizee had quite a few boyfriends during the Myrlene days and we did not know as single thing about them, it was almost like they didnt exist! Also take into account she was a lot more famous then than in recent years; if she was able to keep it under lock and key then, what makes it any different for her to do it now? Now im not saying their marriage was good, I cant possibly know so I cant say, but I do think there was a period (and not a short one) where they were in love. There are pictures of intimacy between the two, you can count them on your fingers, but most of these said pictures take place between 2007 and 2008 so as far as im concerned they had intimacy from 2003-2008. I don't think that is a marriage based on rebellion and experiment; those are lucky to last one year!

However to make a point against myself ... Annily could be a reason they stayed together so perhaps maybe you could be right Euphoria! Annily could make my whole argument flawed! Personally I dont think we will ever know the truth unless Alizee tells us; but I honestly think they had some good years together.

Also im assuming Jeremy did not use protection when Annily was conceived since it is rare protection fails in that respect (Alizee did say her daughter was not planned and I believe she was conceived before the two were married) so I dont know if French culture is different from American in this subject but here in the US you dont make love to someone without protection unless you really know them and it is most definitely not the first time you two are making love! If french culture is the same then that should tell you a lot about the two in the early stages of their marriage ... clearly they had to be in love!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 03-15-2012, 03:36 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I agree with most of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
...Now im not saying their marriage was good, I cant possibly know so I cant say, but I do think there was a period (and not a short one) where they were in love....

However to make a point against myself ... Annily could be a reason they stayed together so perhaps maybe you could be right Euphoria! Annily could make my whole argument flawed! Personally I dont think we will ever know the truth unless Alizee tells us; but I honestly think they had some good years together....
Yes, I believe they were in love - or at least thought they were.

I seem to have pretty good radar when it comes to married couples. If I can't get a sense of a relationship working long term, it almost never does. I tried really hard to see how the relationship with Jeremy would work long term. I simply never could. (I think that I has a sense of what they were trying for, but never believed that they really ended up with that). Therefore, I have believed from early on that their marriage would not survive the long term.

All along, I have given them the benefit of the doubt (after all, maybe I simply wasn't getting a complete picture). However, my underlying opinion has never changed.

Last edited by Rev; 03-15-2012 at 04:22 PM..