Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-15-2012, 10:34 AM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Eh, I have to disagree with you there. A lot of people marry for a number of different reasons. Some marry for money, some marry to hide their sexuality (lots of gay people have done this), and some marry because they just don't want to be alone. I honestly think she just married Jeremy to get away from Mylene. I've seen more chemistry between her and Matt Pokora than I ever saw with her and Jeremy. Back when the paparazzi cared about Alizee and Jeremy dating, they held hands at most. She was young and going through a rebellious and experimental stage in her life, not really the best time to jump into a marriage. And yes, I say jumped...because they flew off to Las Vegas to get a quickie marriage.
These small things aren't supporting that relationship of A and J. However, everyone have own view about things. I haven't lot of things to say.

Those things you mentioned, they have nothing to do with that thing. J isn't gay, they didn't marry because of money. Maybe Alizée was lonely?

But nice that you believe Alizée married J and got daughter... because she wanted away from Myléne. keep that!

For me it's nevermind, I have no reason to say here things I know, and even only opinions. It's just funny to see what kind of views fans have about these things.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

I blame space aliens. Yes, space aliens.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:54 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I agree with most of this.
Try again. Do the math.
My mistake, when I wrote that I thought she was born in 2004

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 03-23-2012, 06:05 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

the following is the translation of what they actually quoted him as saying:

"If every time I'm next to a girl, they would invent a story, they have not finished, because with the number of girls that I meet. They have cut out. It's part of the game From the moment I sit next to a girl and there is a photographer, I'm sure it'll come out in the press, "he says.
M.Pokora and added: "They gave me the shot this summer with a friend, the daughter of my clip too. Good, that means that I is of interest. It is always better than indifference. But today I'm not about to ask me to someone in any case, it is safe."

Does anyone know what a non-denial denial is, because that is what this sounds like to me.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:03 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
That confirms it. He's GAY.
Hahahaha!

If I were confirming that I was not in a rumored relationship with Alizée I would be doing it a la Brett Favre Style...crying my eyes out... like he did the first time he announced he was retiring. I would then try to "get in the game" for at least 3 more seasons like Favre as well!

I'm sure WhiteFeather remembers this....

Old 04-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
A parent wants his/her child to be happy. Does it mean letting that child have ice cream and cake 3 times a day? The fact that Alizee had her education cut short and was given money and fame so quickly to do whatever she wanted also didn't help. She needed adults to advise her and make decisions for her. Like everyone else, we surely would do things differently if we were teenagers again, so I do not blame her for marrying Jeremy and ending her relationship with Mylene. It's just that fate ended a very productive and incredible career. If I could go back in time, I'd whack Jeremy in the knees with a pipe when he arrived for the Eurobest taping so he could never meet Alizee. She was obviously in heat at that time, so I'd bring flowers too.
So So WRONG. Yet So Funny!

I agree with everything you are saying, I think Jeremy was her downfall, professionally.
However, all I know for sure about their personal life is that they have a kid together, and that's all it takes for me to wish for nothing but the best for them, for all time.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)