Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-26-2006, 10:16 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Has Alizée expressed interest in doing movies/acting?

I've just recently discovered Alizée and I was taken aback by her. Living in America, despite my love for the country, the entertainment industry here sucks. It's like every pop star has to flash body parts for record sales. Needless to say, Alizée impressed me with her modesty and her voice.

I recently decided to go into a career in movies and I hope to one day meet her, and God willing, work with her on a a few films. Does anyone know if she has expressed any desire to do film/acting? For that matter, does anyone know what her current plans are?
Old 06-27-2006, 12:45 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

she has expressed interest. there was a rumor a while back that she was in the running to play the next james bond girl, but that was false. she has been offered several parts in movies, but turned them down because she said she wasn't ready.

if she does get into films, i doubt it will be through hollywood.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:59 AM
nate714

hmmmmmmmm JBG.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:00 PM
Cracka!

If I get into movies, I doubt it will be through hollywood. I prefer to stay independant as long as possible, permanent if possible.

I should clarify. I don't want to be part of the Hollywood crowd. The garbage they put out and slap the label "movie" on it sickens me. I want to go about changing the face of movies. Part of the problem right now is, Hollywood is all about the money and forgetting their audience. I want to pique the interest of investors and try to stay independant and still produce movies people want to see and not settle for seeing. I believe, from what I've seen in Ali's interviews, she's more for the art than anything else, and I hope that will pique her interest in being in movies.

I'm not usually a fan of the French, but it seems to me that Alizée has a respect for art and that's why I want to work with her one day.

Last edited by Shep; 06-27-2006 at 06:08 PM..
Old 06-28-2006, 02:13 AM
nate714

shes probably not a fan of making a movie in English either, learn french and move there
Old 06-28-2006, 07:18 AM
Cracka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate714
shes probably not a fan of making a movie in English either, learn french and move there

If that's true, then that's a shame. Maybe one day I'll get a chance to work with her.
Old 06-28-2006, 10:01 PM
nate714

I'm just saying, if you were an American Actor would you go to France to do a movie in French?
Old 06-28-2006, 10:21 PM
Cracka!

Alizee went england or marketed to england by doing english videos and songs, so maybe.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:32 AM
nate714

England is alot closer than American, besides I bet more English people speak French than Americans
Old 06-29-2006, 09:32 PM
cybersoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep
I've just recently discovered Alizée and I was taken aback by her. Living in America, despite my love for the country, the entertainment industry here sucks. It's like every pop star has to flash body parts for record sales. Needless to say, Alizée impressed me with her modesty and her voice.

I recently decided to go into a career in movies and I hope to one day meet her, and God willing, work with her on a a few films. Does anyone know if she has expressed any desire to do film/acting? For that matter, does anyone know what her current plans are?
I have to agree, most of our entertainment industry sucks. The European entertainment industry is much more to my liking, so much so that I find myself now listing to their music and downloading their music videos. Alizee, Jenifer Bartoli, and Lori are my three favorite French singers. Alizee, of course, being number one with no equal. Alizee is the sexiest woman I've ever seen in my life, yet she is "Classy Sexy" not a sleaze like Britney or Christina. Alizee is the type of sexy that every man wants and would be very proud of. Wow! Beautiful, Sexy, Classy, and Nice, who would have thought this possible? And that's not even mentioning her talent for singing and dancing. Alizee is all of that and much, much more. I wish she belonged to us, the USA. Wow!

Last edited by cybersoil; 06-29-2006 at 09:39 PM..