Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-23-2012, 06:58 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Default AA fan visits the beach at Ajaccio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Following her on twitter and Facebook is one thing. When you start sending letters, Emails, presents to her home, walking her street hoping to meet her and hanging out at places she goes like the dance studio then you have gone way over the line.
AA fan visits the beach at Ajaccio
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t5tbHhgCAfU?showinfo=0&version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp; rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t5tbHhgCAfU?showinfo=0&version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp; rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 08-23-2012, 08:56 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I guess I am obsessed. I check her Twitter etc and the forums everyday to see what's new so I obviously spend a lot of time thinking about her. I play her music pretty much everyday at some point. None of my friends are interested in her (freaks) so I wind them up by keep mentioning her. If that all adds up to an obsession then so be it. It doesn't worry me because it makes me feel good.

As for stalking? Well it wouldn't take much effort for me to pop over to Corsica for a trip as I spend quite a lot of time travelling around Europe. But I wouldn't dream of hanging around on her turf on the off-chance of seeing her or bumping into her. There wouldn't be much point in doing that if I didn't actually approach her and I think it would be very awkward. That would feel like stalking to me and I think it would be perceived as such and frighten her to be honest. Of course I'd love to meet her and if I saw her at an airport or something like that then I would approach her and ask for the obligatory 'fan
photograph'.

What I'd really love to happen is to spend a day with her driving me around the Island in a convertible, showing me the sights, and telling me exactly what happened at the end of 2003 / start of 2004.

I can dream can't I?

Yeah, everyone says that about me, listen to her everyday and I dont care what others think.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:30 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

How about the song Tempete - this song selects, gives cetain times/locations on where to locate certain places in history - could a stalker somehow use this song as a way of kidnapping someone?
Old 08-25-2012, 11:46 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
How about the song Tempete - this song selects, gives cetain times/locations on where to locate certain places in history - could a stalker somehow use this song as a way of kidnapping someone?
No.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:16 AM

foxy is on a distinguished road

I think it's okay if you spend your vacation in Ajaccio, just to have a chance to meet Alizee and get an autograph and a photo.

But it would go to far if you move to Ajaccio to live close to her, following her everywhere, taking photos without her permission etc. that would be stalking imo.

Last edited by foxy; 08-27-2012 at 04:18 AM..
Old 08-27-2012, 06:54 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Like I said before I don't have a good grasp on the translations/meanings of very many of the songs yet. I'm working on it. I'm about halfway through the book (fire extinguisher just blew up.)

I don't think a non-stalker type could identify things in the songs that a stalker type could use. And if I could think up anything, I wouldn't write it anyway, in case there are stalkers lurking here. Or maybe I would just want to keep it for myself...
Old 08-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Like I said before I don't have a good grasp on the translations/meanings of very many of the songs yet. I'm working on it. I'm about halfway through the book (fire extinguisher just blew up.)

I don't think a non-stalker type could identify things in the songs that a stalker type could use. And if I could think up anything, I wouldn't write it anyway, in case there are stalkers lurking here. Or maybe I would just want to keep it for myself...
Might I point you to this site? http://alizee-reflections.net/ it helped me out a lot in my early fan days to get a better grasp on what each song meant. A lot of them are tricky, especially in Gourmandises with the double entendres. That website is great!

As for the original topic, I've seen fans here who kind of toe the obsession line. It's easy to become obsessed with something. Stalking, I'm not sure about. If you look stalking up in the dictionary, it's defined as basically pursuing someone. So I think that in this case, if you went to Ajaccio because Alizee tends to post lots of pretty pictures of scenery and fun locations, and it seems like a nice place to visit - plus you have a chance of maybe seeing her and getting a picture together or an autograph - that's all well and good. I might even go there someday on Alizee's recommendation, the beaches look beautiful.

But, sticking to the "pursuing" thing, if you go there with the sole intention of seeking her out specifically and finding her, that's creepy.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-27-2012, 08:16 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Tempete is about Napolean. At least that is one of the meanings. As with all of Mylene's songs, there is a double meaning. But if you know a bit about Napolean, it definitely fits.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:55 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Why do I have this feeling that no one read my post?
Old 08-27-2012, 09:14 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
Why do I have this feeling that no one read my post?
I don't know? I read it