Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: Do you like Alizée the same now that she has more tattoos?
110% - Yes I like her even more! The tats are an upgrade and she is so hawt! 1 3.13%
100% - No change, I love Alizée the same tattoo's or not; who cares?! 10 31.25%
90% - I may not like all of her tattoo's but they are beautiful expressions of herself! 3 9.38%
80% - Okay, I don't like her tattoos so far, but she can redeem herself!... 0 0%
70% - Well... I tolerated tinkerbell, I tolerated Annily, & I tolerated the ankle, wrists, and shoulder tats ... I can make it through this! 1 3.13%
60% - She's a woman, she's got woman parts... I can handle tattoo's even if I don't like 'em. 0 0%
50% - I'm still hoping all that stuff on her arm is just temporary! Please pleae please be temporary! 2 6.25%
40% - Poop is where I draw the line! 0 0%
30% - Aaaaaand the line I drew has been double crossed!... You are one tattoo away from me not given a poop! 1 3.13%
20% - Noooooooo!!! She was beautiful!... Alizée, what have you done!!!!! 11 34.38%
10% - I have given up on caring about her looks. She can tattoo her face now for all I care. 2 6.25%
0% - Thank goodness she has a good voice, otherwise I wouldn't have any interest in her. 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-26-2012, 06:01 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well at this point, it does still matter. Look at that great profile picture we have from the video that was released last week where she was sitting on top of the desk with her legs extended out near the begining of the video. She looked great in that because she still at this point has a good profile left, she still has great legs left, but I feel those days are numbered.

You could have a hundred different choices in this poll and I think none of them would correctly fit all the feelings of each member here. The answers are just too complex to get an accurate feel of what each member thinks.

It's possible I might like this album more than those of any other artist I've liked over the years. But the early Alizee was so enjoyable to watch and listen to, that it was off the charts in how much enjoyment it brought me and reaching that level, might be impossible even for her.

The beauty is not at the same level, unless she dresses a certain way or stands a certain way.

Is the dancing we saw in this video, going to be the extent of what we can expect with the rest of the album? That would be another big loss. Les Enfoires shows she still has it if she can find someone capable of putting together dance routines that will take advantage of her abilities.

I loved the music of Laurent Boutanant. I don't think there was 1 bad song on her first two albums, music wise. I expect a few good songs in this album, but again, can Sony reach the level of good music that LB put out? Again, I don't think so. Still with songs like Ella Ella, La Isla Bonita, PLP show she can get by without him, but it was so much easier for her when she was working with him.

So this album and a few songs on it may be chart toppers, but I don't think it can reach the level of MCE and Gour. Even though "at this point" a lot of her great beuaty is still left, she is still a great dancer and a joy to watch, and there's a lot of great music out there, I doubt that all those can come together as well as they did in her early years. Possible, but not likely.
like always... you compare todays Alizée with past... then of course it doesnt fit it in your mind... but thats the problem... you still want to see the same person as she was in Mylene era... but its forever away, if you dont like what she makes, then is problem maybe on your site. I always try to understand... like by Psychédélices, UEDS and now new coming album and things which she do. But I must forgot, what she was before and what she want to be. Of course, she will be forever Lolita in minds of many people. But if they will see a would like to see lolita style... sorry, but then there is no way just to say Alizée "bye bye".

About dance in ACDA... what was bad? finally after loong time we see Alizée dancing... wasnt that the dream of many people on forums? to see her dance again? was, so again wheres the problem?

About charts and succes... if the album will be more succesful then UEDS and similar to Psychédélices, for me it will be the best goal.

about tattoos... like Euphoria wrote she has understanding for Annily, Fee and gecko tattoo... I for others too...
SailorMoon - if Alizée watched it as small girl (like me), to watch it again it bring me again to great kid times where everything was easy - no problems, just happines.
Micky or Minnie Mouse... who never saw Disneys cartoon, he must be from other dimension...
Snowhite... the same like by SailorMoon, doesnt need coments
I dont remember all tattos, but I dont prefer just that bird tattoo and Arale

Old 09-26-2012, 06:10 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
She's a mess. Sorry, but I don't see how cartoon characters could be all that meaningful to her. She is really showing her immaturity with all these ridiculous tattoos. I have to admit, when she first got the Tinkerbell, I lost some respect for her. After a while, it didn't really bother me because your back can be easily covered. The gecko is cute, doesn't bother me. Even the Annily tattoo is okay because it's her daughter and of course she is meaningful to her. The rest though, are ridiculous, and they look like crap in terms of the quality of the tattoos.
Well said ... I agree.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-26-2012, 06:47 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Master Card Moment

Tattoo removal laser $1750
Misc tattoo removal supplies $250
Rope and duct tape $20
Rent for the out of the way house for six months $5,000
Misc medical needs for you when she gets loose every once and while $5,000

Tattoo free Alizée Priceless.

PS THIS IS A JOKE

Last edited by ALS; 09-26-2012 at 06:50 PM..
Old 09-26-2012, 07:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
like always... you compare todays Alizée with past... then of course it doesnt fit it in your mind... but thats the problem... you still want to see the same person as she was in Mylene era... but its forever away, if you dont like what she makes, then is problem maybe on your site. I always try to understand... like by Psychédélices, UEDS and now new coming album and things which she do. But I must forgot, what she was before and what she want to be. Of course, she will be forever Lolita in minds of many people. But if they will see a would like to see lolita style... sorry, but then there is no way just to say Alizée "bye bye".

About dance in ACDA... what was bad? finally after loong time we see Alizée dancing... wasnt that the dream of many people on forums? to see her dance again? was, so again wheres the problem?

About charts and succes... if the album will be more succesful then UEDS and similar to Psychédélices, for me it will be the best goal.

about tattoos... like Euphoria wrote she has understanding for Annily, Fee and gecko tattoo... I for others too...
SailorMoon - if Alizée watched it as small girl (like me), to watch it again it bring me again to great kid times where everything was easy - no problems, just happines.
Micky or Minnie Mouse... who never saw Disneys cartoon, he must be from other dimension...
Snowhite... the same like by SailorMoon, doesnt need coments
I dont remember all tattos, but I dont prefer just that bird tattoo and Arale
It's amazing when talk gets around to old vs new, when people express their liking for the old, others think it's all about the Lolita and nothing could be further from the truth. Look at what was possibly her best video, ACC. It didn't include any dancing and it wasn't even directed by LB, but it was put together by someone with some great talent in seeing how he could take this beautiful young woman (not a Lolita}, this great song and put together such a great mv.

Look at L'Isla Bonita, the video which is how so many people in the world discovered her by. A beautiful young lady at that point.

It's not about the Lolita. It's about an incredibly beautiful and talented woman not being able to reach any where's near her potential in recent years.

You call her dancing in her newest video a dance routine? You are joiking right? We're talking Sony, we're talking Paris and that's the best they can come up with? If that was the case, I would say just roll the old Pysch couch back out and she can just sit down and occcassionaly raise up a leg or an arm and that many would consider a dance routine and they'd be happy with it.

As far as what level of success does she want, if she wants to continue her career after this, she better hope for a level of success notably better than Psych or Sony will not want to work with her again. Did she have any top 10 hits from that album? I went on vacation in France shortly after the album was released. I rented a car and drove around quite a bit and never heard one of her songs from that album. Is that acceptable to her or Sony?

I think they are capable of much more and I think we will see it with some of her other songs on her new album. This song is just a very small part of that album at this point.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-26-2012 at 07:08 PM..
Old 09-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

<label for="rb_optionnumber_2"><input name="optionnumber" value="2" id="rb_optionnumber_2" type="radio">100% - No change, I love Alizée the same tattoo's or not; who cares?!</label>

<label for="rb_optionnumber_6"><input name="optionnumber" value="6" id="rb_optionnumber_6" type="radio">60% - She's a woman, she's got woman parts... I can handle tattoo's even if I don't like 'em.</label>

^ I'd like to put those two together to say:
Quote:
No change, I love Alizée the same, I can handle tattoos even if I don't like 'em
But to respect TDA's poll options, I'm going with 100%
Old 09-26-2012, 07:20 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
[...] beautiful expressions of herself!
Sticking a stick into shit can be seen as an expression of HERSELF??
Old 09-26-2012, 07:22 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's amazing when talk gets around to old vs new, when people express their liking for the old, others think it's all about the Lolita and nothing could be further from the truth. Look at what was possibly her best video, ACC. It didn't include any dancing and it wasn't even directed by LB, but it was put together by someone with some great talent in seeing how he could take this beautiful young woman (not a Lolita}, this great song and put together such a great mv.

Look at L'Isla Bonita, the video which is how so many people in the world discovered her by. A beautiful young lady at that point.

It's not about the Lolita. It's about an incredibly beautiful and talented woman not being able to reach any where's near her potential in recent years.

You call her dancing in her newest video a dance routine? You are joiking right? We're talking Sony, we're talking Paris and that's the best they can come up with? If that was the case, I would say just roll the old Pysch couch back out and she can just sit down and occcassionaly raise up a leg or an arm and that many would consider a dance routine and they'd be happy with it.

As far as what level of success does she want, if she wants to continue her career after this, she better hope for a level of success notably better than Psych or Sony will not want to work with her again. Did she have any top 10 hits from that album? I went on vacation in France shortly after the album was released. I rented a car and drove around quite a bit and never heard one of her songs from that album. Is that acceptable to her or Sony?

I think they are capable of much more and I think we will see it with some of her other songs on her new album. This song is just a very small part of that album at this point.
only this I will say... you didnt understand what I said...
I never said the old things were bad, of course not. But when people will ever look in the past, then they will be never happy with current situation.
ACC of course good song, good video the same LIB... but dont forget, in most of performances they called her ever lolita (JPVA - by eiffel tower, LIB video and others). thats for me the problem, she could do everything... they ever mentioned "lolita"... in people minds little 16y girl in red dress, then black JEAM dress... people thinking how it was good and then the current reality is not the same.... example by La Academia - promo like MCE was published just 6months before, people were crazy and then very disappointed cause she wasnt the same.
I know, I would like too see her to be famous, in TV lights like before... but just now Im happy with such little things like to see her dance on ACDA which is (for me) one of the good moves from UEDS... and this little happines cant destoy such thing as tattoo...

Last edited by Karin; 09-26-2012 at 07:28 PM..
Old 09-26-2012, 07:48 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivealizee View Post
Sticking a stick into shit can be seen as an expression of HERSELF??
omg lol!...

Old 09-26-2012, 08:01 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Maan, I'm sentimental now.. I remember the day I discovered her and watched JEAM again and again the whole day, the whole time... The day was just so special and magic .. hehe...
Just watching it again, brings back the feeling, a little bit.

Not to much offtopic, I hope..
Old 09-26-2012, 08:22 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

It would be interesting to see how SHE feels about them when she is older - like when she is elderly. Tats are forever. She is a beautiful woman and really does not need them. But whether she has them or not, I like her the same.