Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: Do you like Alizée the same now that she has more tattoos?
110% - Yes I like her even more! The tats are an upgrade and she is so hawt! 1 3.13%
100% - No change, I love Alizée the same tattoo's or not; who cares?! 10 31.25%
90% - I may not like all of her tattoo's but they are beautiful expressions of herself! 3 9.38%
80% - Okay, I don't like her tattoos so far, but she can redeem herself!... 0 0%
70% - Well... I tolerated tinkerbell, I tolerated Annily, & I tolerated the ankle, wrists, and shoulder tats ... I can make it through this! 1 3.13%
60% - She's a woman, she's got woman parts... I can handle tattoo's even if I don't like 'em. 0 0%
50% - I'm still hoping all that stuff on her arm is just temporary! Please pleae please be temporary! 2 6.25%
40% - Poop is where I draw the line! 0 0%
30% - Aaaaaand the line I drew has been double crossed!... You are one tattoo away from me not given a poop! 1 3.13%
20% - Noooooooo!!! She was beautiful!... Alizée, what have you done!!!!! 11 34.38%
10% - I have given up on caring about her looks. She can tattoo her face now for all I care. 2 6.25%
0% - Thank goodness she has a good voice, otherwise I wouldn't have any interest in her. 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2012, 03:04 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I would have a tendency to think that she wouldn't turn to plastic surgery, but that forever young tatoo kind of makes you wonder if she might consider it if certain signs of aging started showing up early. You add the fact that because she had her tongue peirced at one point that she might consider it, but I still tend to think she wouldn't go that route. Of course I never dreamed she would go the tatoo way either.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:17 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

I really like the tinkerbell tattoo but the ones on her arms I don't care about. Every one of my friends that have tattoos say it is addicting and you cannot have just one. So seeing her express herself is not surprising to me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2