Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-05-2015, 01:07 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
They say Disney is the happiest place on earth
Disneyworld really is if you do it right , ive never had a bad time there and its my favorite place in the world .
Been there alot and they only made few mistakes , one time they put me on the wrong side of the resort as i wanted
the castle view and they put me on the lake side - well they upgraded me for free from a 600 a night room to a suite which was 1500 a night . Then one time i wanted to go para-sailing but they had over booked - i forget what they did for me to make up for it but it was like wow , this kind of thing just doesn't happen anywhere else . Now the room i complained about but the para problem i didn't say anything and they gave me a free something . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I think Disney World is the largest Disney park, a must-see for someone who loves Disney. And I wouldn't be surprised if they got free admission.
Yes DisneyWorld in Florida is the largest as it has more land than DisneyLand California the original . Also i'd agree a must see for any Disney fan or if you have kids to bring . To them Mickey and Cindyrelly is real so its just amazing to see through those eyes . I'd recommend going to anyone for a holiday as it really is the happiest place on earth .

I'd guess the work with Disney lately and over the years has ensured her lots of free stuff but everyone pays the mouse , seriousilly i thought the same thing that they get in for free for sure . I'm pretty sure they gave her the key to Disneyparis which i believe means free admission for life .

Question is where did they stay ? As for how much did the room they stay in cost , last i had looked the best suites at the top resorts in Disney were like 10-15 grand a night . That is probably another freebie , Disney does usually take great care of it's guests .

So if we can raise like 25 grand to cover her and guest flight and room it maybe possible to fly her there for the weekend and do a fan meeting for a few hours ? Count me in ^..^~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I'm betting she wished she came last year when the Euro was trading at $1.36 vs today at $1.05. $250 a night room at Disney is 238€ vs 184€ last year.
ALS i dont mean to sound insulting at all here so please dont take it that way - 250 a night at Disney isn't where she would stay and to anyone who does go there it's well worth spending the extra - id recommend double that at the least to get a good room . Reason being . . you're at this cement park walking all day last thing you want to do is have to take cars and buses or in Disneyworld some cases boats back to your hotel . So you stay at one of the main 4 resorts connected to the monorail - see this way when you get done walking all day you get on a train ( monorail ) right outside Disneyworld/Epcot and ride it right to your resorts door , elevator up to your room and your home watching fireworks over Disneyworld and the lake from your balcony .

The view alone having Cinderellas castle outside your balcony is worth the cost . My favorite resort is the Contemporary which is A frame and the monorail goes right through it . Also they are the only one you can parasail at . .

500 a night is what i'd say the average knowledgeable person would spend , now Alizée i'd guess would stay a week or so in one of the main resorts but on the top floor which isn't even called that i forget how they label it . Top floor ( 2nd down ) is where the 1000-1500 ( 10 years ago ) a night suites are , the top top floor is uhmm like these celebrity or character named multiple room homes with everything imaginable and servants galore . Your own Mickey Mouse , spa , pool , chef , Cinderella and so on . Btw those rooms/suites are 10-15 grand a night . O k so after a week in a resort i'd guess on some of the off days as not to be bothered as much by the hordes of people that they stayed in Cinderellas castle , which last i looked was like and i'm guessing some here on prices its been ten years or so since i was last there - 5 grand a night i think was the castle price which is a newish thing to even be able to stay there . Used to be just a walk through and you could have breakfast with all the Disney Princesses and some other main characters upstairs too . Which was always my favorite part going there , all the resorts have similar the characters walk around during breakfast/meals for photo ops but at Cinderellas Castle is most special .

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-05-2015 at 01:27 AM..
Old 04-05-2015, 11:24 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

No problem, I was just making the point of the currency conversion rates between the Dollar and Euro. I agree if you go to Disney World don't go cheap do it right and stay in the park. Last time I was down there I stayed at the Yacht Club Resort. Believe me it is well worth the extra money to stay on the grounds. Disney really takes care of you and in the end you have a great time.

With over ten years into Alizée one thing I know about her she isn't one to blow money to impress people it isn't in her DNA as they say. They probably flew over first class and stayed at one of the nicer resorts in a better than average room but not one over the top as you described.

Last edited by ALS; 04-05-2015 at 11:40 AM..