Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-08-2015, 06:43 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default [2015-04-08]TV - Touche pas a mon poste - D8 - 18h45

It's been said Alizée will appear this evening on this program.

Presumably for promo for the Fée clochette movie.

http://www.d8.tv/d8-divertissement/p...mon-poste.html

Old 04-08-2015, 05:18 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Old 04-08-2015, 09:30 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

She was on the show, hard for me to figure out what occured on it though.

An early clip, hopefully better ones will come along.

She was asked about her participation as a judge on DALS6.

Old 04-09-2015, 03:54 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quite a different look for her!
Old 04-09-2015, 07:49 AM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

Great makeup and haircut !!! hope someone get the full video!
Old 04-09-2015, 01:33 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Replay of the full show:

http://replay.d8.tv/front/#/video/1245148

I think they used the wrong clip during TPMP for the Tinkerbell promo. That's NOT Alizée's voice at all. I think it's from this early teaser that came out before she dubbed Nyx. FAIL!

About the show:

According to Twitter and some news articles I have read after the show It looks like the audience didn't like her appearance in the show very much, I also read about it at Alizée-France, she didn't seem to be in the best mood, she wasn't smiling, laughing, joking etc. that much (Ok I personally don't really get the humour of this show anyway but she might be used to it yet) and that she didn't seem very motivated. I think that's kinda true, she doesn't look 100 % motivated, not even when she's talking about Disney and well it does look like she also didn't really want to talk about DALS and this judge thing (which I never believed anyway and to be honest I can understand that she doesn't want to talk about it after everything that happened) and she looks a little bit annoyed being asked about this.

I don't know maybe it's just me but I feel like she does look a little bit tired lately unless she's dancing or with Grégoire because then she always looks extremely happy. I thought she looked quite a bit tired (still motivated though but not 100 % enthusiastic) during the interviews for the Tinkerbell promo and also a little bit on the red carpet (not in the photos with Grégoire but I have seen a little interview thingy from the red carpet and she didn't seem overly enthusiastic). Well maybe it's really just me but it could be possible that she's a bit frustrated because all this gossip about Grégoire/DALS is still not over, still a lot of nasty comments under news articles etc. Maybe she more annoyed by this then she shows the rest of the world? Idk. Also her last album was just another flop and she said herself that she's currently not thinking about a new album but more about dancing.

Or maybe she just had a really bad day. It's just weird that she has such a huge smile on this backstage photo but not on the show itself. Sure Cyril Hanouna seems to be a friend of her so she was possible really happy to see him but why wasn't she smiling like this for the camera during the show? Wasn't she feeling well at all and this smile on the photo was a fake or was she feeling well but suddenly felt uncomfortable in the show itself? It's all a bit weird...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 04-09-2015, 04:21 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Note, If the player does not work, click on this link to hear the song: http://www.goear.com/listen/6d0b617/...ros-ramazzotti

Last edited by comjoz; 07-31-2016 at 06:00 PM..
Old 04-09-2015, 04:44 PM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

From the little small clip posted that lasted more then a minit I can actually see Alizée beeing a little bit annoyed and not knowing what to answer.

It could be that Alizée was invited to promote the new movie, but she continously gets questioned about DALS and her relation with Greg. From what I read before on the internet people that love DALS are not happy because Alizée pulled Greg out of the contest.

In my honest defence I need to see the whole show and understand what she says, but it looks like me she is tired of all the discussions and speculations about DALS and I think she is done with it. She is there to promote the movie ( I think? ) and not talk about other things. Or maybe she is trying to hide the fact that she is indeed part of the DALS jury, but the producers think it's bad for DALS reputation if it came out so early?

Btw, things on picture don't need to look like she has a good time backstage before the show.

Last edited by Paybays; 04-09-2015 at 04:53 PM..
Old 04-09-2015, 04:56 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Yea, to promote the Disney movie...

But for me TPMP is not such kind of program, which is made to promote something. Its only to make a fun of the people there or everyone possible (or made them angry).
Old 04-09-2015, 05:01 PM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

I have yet to see the full episode. If it is a show where you come up to get made fun of or to get pissed off you should know what to answer or what to expect.