Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-02-2006, 05:34 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

I, also, don't think that Alizee is dressed up in the above pic. And yes, I've seen many pix of her wearing her grunge-type style. Maybe I'm the only one but I liked the influence that Mylene Farmer had on Alizee, especially the clothing that she used to wear; very stylish. But now that her husband (no doubt) was a major influence upon her dumping Mylene and Laurent by probably telling her, "Do whatever YOU want to do" and not what her fans want her to do, her future is in doubt.

Don't get me wrong, I hope Alizee succeeds with her next album but as you already know, Mylene and Laurent wrote very beautiful music for Alizee to sing, dressed her very nicely, taught her how to do that sexy hip-sway, and taught her how to become a very successful sexy popstar. If she now tries to become just another grunge rock star, good luck to her. Alizee was born to be a classy, sexy popstar, 10 cuts above the rest and not another slobbingly dressed grunge howler. But apparently she is just too young and inexperienced to know it yet.

I've heard a few of (her husband) Jeremy's songs and I personally think they suck. I just hope and prey that she didn't throw away Mylene's phone number because I want the old Alizee back, the one I fell in love with. But she is a big Madonna fan and may be applying lessons learned from the master about not letting the public get bored of you by constantly changing your image... just like Madonna does.

- Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-02-2006 at 05:43 AM..
Old 07-02-2006, 06:22 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Good points cybersoil, very good points, and I laughed when you said you hope she's " not another slobbingly dressed grunge howler " lol... that was funny.

Keep in mind that Alizee like any artist wants to prove she can go it alone, her way. Alizee is an artist, she is creative and her creative instincts must not be restrained. From what we have all read.. Alizee has had some input into all her albums and what she wears on stage thus far, but really how much? How much input did she really have?

Like you said, look at the evolution of Madonna, how she has changed over the years and kept changing to keep peoples interest. Alizee will do the same absolutely, you can be sure of it guaranteed.

What's interesting is that the image we have had of Alizee up to now has been primarily manufactured from the hit machine of Mylene Farmer. So it will be quite interesting indeed to see the "real" Alizee, no?

Whatever happens I promise you we won't be dissapointed because whatever she does, it will be an expression from Alizee, and to that end isn't that what we all really want, Alizee to honestly express herself?

What's the name of that Madonna song... Express Yourself
Old 07-02-2006, 08:12 AM
nate714

she does look a little annoyed, but shes in a crowded airport in Vegas where almost the only language she hears is her 3rd language.

not even going to comment on the clothing because others already covered that.
Old 07-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

I don't really consider her style full fledge grunge. It might have a few hints of it, but I'd consider it more normal, everyday fashion, than anything. I used to dress normal but I'd hang around the grunge kids during high school so a few black bangles and pink scarfs does not alert me to grunge really.

Last edited by Shep; 07-02-2006 at 03:57 PM..
Old 07-02-2006, 12:30 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

For some reason I have more the feeling that it prolly isn't Alizee wanting to leave Mylene .. but maybe Mylene loosing some interest in Alizee because she got married and had a kid. That pretty much destroys Alizee's original 'manufactured' Mylene Farmer image.

but who knows ..
Old 07-02-2006, 03:59 PM
Cracka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad
For some reason I have more the feeling that it prolly isn't Alizee wanting to leave Mylene .. but maybe Mylene loosing some interest in Alizee because she got married and had a kid. That pretty much destroys Alizee's original 'manufactured' Mylene Farmer image.

but who knows ..

I dunno. I mean Alizée seems to me the family type, though I have a few outsider POV doubts on her marriage. First they got married in Vegas. Secondly, they're public figures. The statistics are against them. But if they do make it, more power to 'em.
Old 07-02-2006, 08:01 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Yes, I also think that Alizee is the family type; everything I've read leads me to believe that. That's fortunate for her but unfortunate for us broken-hearted fans but I'm glad she's happy. I just hope that Jeremy knows how lucky he is by winning the love of (to me, and many others) the world's most desirable women.

Yeah, I'm sure she will remain married to Jeremy, she seems to be just that type and I don't think he's fool enough to loose her. After all, she chose him, he didn't choose her and I don't think that after winning the all-time lotto (by getting Alizee) he's stupid enough to throw away the winning ticket. There is no doubt in my mind that Alizee could have chosen anyone she wanted and I'm sure Jeremy knows it.

Alizee also makes a good mother; you don't see her droping her baby or driving without seatbelting her (insert Britney Spears picture here.) On the contrary, all the magazines say she is an excellent mother and loyal wife. The pics that do show her with her baby always show her being very motherly, caring and attentive.

Man... this girl has everything... Most beautiful woman, most sexy woman, can sing angelically, can dance suductively, (I've read) she's nice, she's generous, a loyal wife, and a great mother. GOD, ALIZEE!!!! Why didn't you marry ME?????????? H&!@#*&$%! (Frustration sets in) Too bad you don't have a sister. Well, at least I have her in her prime (on video) for the rest of my life. That'll have to do.

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-02-2006 at 08:35 PM..
Old 07-02-2006, 08:06 PM
Cracka!

I'm just sayin', I wish them the best of luck. But they did get married early, they married in vegas, and they are celebrities. If they can stay together with those three facts, God bless 'em.

But I still hope jeremy jumps off a bridge... just sayin'...
Old 07-02-2006, 08:12 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Hey Jeremy... you've got to come check out this bridge! By the way, can you swim? Come on into my web... said the spider to the fly, I won't hurt you. I guess that's one way we can get Alizee back! Ok... whose buying the tickets to France? I'll get the bridge passes. Shep, get ready to shove!

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-02-2006 at 08:37 PM..
Old 07-02-2006, 08:14 PM
Cracka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersoil
Hey Jeremy... you've got to come check out this bridge... I won't hurt you... said the spider to the fly.

Seriously, I was a bit dissapointed when I found out she was married, but... oh well. Not like we ever had a chance of going out with her or whatever.