Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-17-2015, 08:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Les Enfoires 2016

The show dates have been announced for Les Enfoires 2016.

There will be 7 shows (2 on sunday), running from the 20th to the 25th of January. It apparently is in Paris. It said it's at the Accors hotel Arena which I believe is the Bercy theater. I attended two of the LE shows here back in 2013 or was it 12. It was great that I found a hotel around a corner.

Of course this is all meaningless to most if Alizée does not attend. I posted in another thread just a little while ago that if a new album is to become a reality, it might just get started here. But as far as I know, she may have already decided that she wont attend. I hope she can and will appear in it for more reasons than just seeing her.

Ticket sale dates have not been announced yet.

http://www.enfoires.com/pages/spectacle.php
Old 11-04-2015, 05:05 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

she could be back on the Enfoires :

https://lespotinsdunet.wordpress.com...-des-nouveaux/
Old 11-04-2015, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
she could be back on the Enfoires :

https://lespotinsdunet.wordpress.com...-des-nouveaux/
Thanks Bigdan!

"Many returns, Nolwenn Leroy who was absent last year due to tour preparation. The return of Garou, absent for a few years. Alizee will also be back this year and the singer Lara Fabian has not participated motherfuckers since 2005. The most anticipated return is undoubtedly that of Muriel Robin who is set to make his return in 2016 after nine years absence."
Old 11-04-2015, 07:20 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't plan to go to expecting Alizée just based on that article. But there is an interesting development mentioned in that article and on the official site. The pit will still be a free-for-all but the seating will be sold in two sections, and I can't tell from the translations but it may be that the tickets will specify your seat. That could mean for those who purchase seats that they don't have to arrive early and wait outside for hours. Anyone interpret it differently?
Old 11-05-2015, 03:44 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

– 75 €uros = numbered seat 1st class
– 65 €uros = numbered seat 2nd class
– 55 €uros= standing in front of the stage
Old 11-05-2015, 08:46 AM

Here's a little more detail about the seats from the Les Enfoires web site.

The rates for the concerts are:
- € 65 (seated CAT 1) / 55 € (seated CAT 2) / 45 € (standing) for the first concert Wednesday, January 20, 2016, which constitutes a general rehearsal;
- € 75 (seated CAT 1) / 65 € (seated CAT 2) / 55 € (standing) for other concerts of January 21 to 25.

Apparently this theater just completed an 18 month rehab last month. I believe it was called the Bercy theater when I went to the Les Enfoires show there 2 years ago, which I guess is where it's at and it looks like now it's called the Accors Hotel Arena.
Old 11-05-2015, 08:19 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

So, how many of the shows will you attend?
Old 11-06-2015, 11:22 AM

You shouldn't have asked. I'm in a fine kettle of fish type of situation. I hope to get two tickets for one show. If I can get two, I will try and hook up with a German member of AF that I went to shows with in two different years before.

The problem is, I tore my right rotator cuff at work back in july. I had to get a few things corrected before the surgery such as getting rid of a cough. I had a couple of levels off, such as my potassium and something else. So I was put on transitional (light) duty for about 4 weeks. I had the operaion. I was out, collecting workmans comp for about 8 weeks.

Now I'm back to work transitional duty (deskwork only) again. I'm supposed to see my doctor again in mid december at which time I'll probably be cleared for light duty. Apparently from what my supervisor said, you are only allowed so many weeks of transitional duty and he said mine would run out at the same time I see my doctor again. He said because it runs out, I would have to come back full duty, even if the doctor doesn't clear me for full duty.

I talked to our union shop steward the next morning and he gave me the rest of the story. He said if my transitional duty time runs out in mid dec and my doctor wont clear me back to full duty, that means I go back out and collect workmans comp which is fine by me.

The problem is as far as Les Enfoires is you can't fly with the company discount if you are out because of injury. So I have to wait and see what happens at that doctors appointment.

There's another issue concerning vacation, which will have an influence on what show I will try and get a ticket for, but I have to get this matter straightened out first.

Hopefully too, we will have the DALS tour schedule by then. I think I will try and get tickets for an L E show when there is no tour show scheduled, just in case, Alizée wants to stick close to her fiance on nights he'll be holding another woman in his arms...........dancing of course.

If I do buy tickets and can't go, I should be able to sell my tickets through a reseller like Zepass.

Bottom line: I will try and get tickets for one show; which show, I'm not sure of yet.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-06-2015 at 07:03 PM..
Old 11-06-2015, 11:01 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I hadn't realized that you had injured yourself. Sorry to hear it. How are you healing from the surgery?
Old 11-07-2015, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I hadn't realized that you had injured yourself. Sorry to hear it. How are you healing from the surgery?
I'm doing well thanks. I've got most of my range of motion back with little pain. It's just a matter of building up the strength again which seems to be a very slow process.