Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 03:43 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

who knows. I would not be surprised if Lili straightened him out and put a leash on him. He looks like the guy who could entertain her on daily basis. And he looks like real macho, not a boy like Jeremy
Old 08-05-2013, 05:30 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalorocks View Post

The same smile.

Indeed.

I have a gut feeling that guy with her on the bottom pic is the same one she was posted with here.. maybe it's her uncle or a heavy looking out for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
If I had to describe Alizée's beauty to someone who has never seen her, I know they have in thier minds of how great the beauty of the fairy tale character Snow White is and this is how I would describe Alizée's beauty. It's that of a princess, but in this case a real princess....... She's just an example of beauty in it's purest form. That's how I'd describe her beauty.
Yes her beauty is quite heavenly really, I've always felt she's had the beauty of an angel because she's so full of light. Well she's a lovely girl... so sweet... and such an irresistible cutie too... just the kind of girl I believe any guy would like to meet.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 08-05-2013, 06:38 PM

Wizard is on a distinguished road

I'm enjoying reading all the posts here and since I follow her on IG, some of her pictures there leave me wondering what's going on behind the scenes. Reading through these posts gives me a better idea of what's going on- thanks!
Old 08-05-2013, 11:59 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saerdna View Post

OK please go ahead....How would you describe her to someone who doesn`t know her?
Lets us create a personal description:

I tried to answer that as best I could but it got way too corny and lame
So to cut down a tad on that, I'd just say that she was the ideal, incomparable dream girl.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:19 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saerdna View Post

OK please go ahead....How would you describe her to someone who doesn`t know her?
Lets us create a personal description:

I would simply say: Someone you'd like to marry and spend the rest of your life with!
Old 08-06-2013, 04:41 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

We see how devoted she was and how much effort she put into her dancing, her parents, her brother, Corsica and Annily and you know she put the the same, actually much more effort into her marriage. Jeremy must have been one stupid, selfish b****** to lose the love of such a wonderful woman.
Old 08-06-2013, 05:21 AM

Saerdna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Then I jumped into bed. As tired as I was, I couldn't get to sleep and I gave this a lot of thought.

If I had to describe Alizée's beauty to someone who has never seen her, I know they have in thier minds of how great the beauty of the fairy tale character Snow White is and this is how I would describe Alizée's beauty. It's that of a princess, but in this case a real princess.

I would also add the fact that you see a lot of women, especially models, actresses, celebrities, etc who look beautiful during the day, but when all that make up comes off, a lot of their applied beauty goes with it. They don't look the same without the makeup, the jewelry and the big dos. Not so with Alizée. She's never been one for lots of jewelry or big hairdos or painted on or for that matter sculpted eyebrows. She does occassionaly wear war paint on the fingernails now, but she looks much better with out it. She's just an example of beauty in it's purest form. That's how I'd describe her beauty.

EDIT:

I realize that's probably not what you are looking for.
I think you're looking more for something like her eyes are the color of such and such. Her lips are blah, blah, blah. But I've never been very good at stuff like that so I'll leave it for others to fill in the blanks.
Scruffy, sorry for my delayed response and sorry that my posting caused you to a sleepless night .

No, no, your words are my thoughts perfectly equal. The description of "beauty in it is purest form" just fits. My focus was not to describe her looking/her appearance (because you can see on every single picture that she is the best looking female in the world ).
Rather how she behaves, and her behave is to describe with "girl next door and "so much down to earth". She is one of only a few people, you will close to your heart within a few seconds after you meet that person for the first time. And that now even because of their appearance, but because of the charakter. In the case of Alizee the combination of appearance and character is unmatched... and leads to an immediate inner wellbeing.
I met one person in life, my ex girlfriend she was pretty much the same combination. She was just that hoot (even in shorts and sneakers), but so down to earth. Every single minute with her and every acting by her cause to me a "damn that girl"- in my mind. If you went out with her on a lunch, her most favorite drink she ordered was Coca Cola (same as Alizée?), or some beer. She never took Sprinkling wine or all that stylish things. But hell yeah, as every female, she was able to go shopping for 5 hours a day, but she didn´t point that out every day as the best thing to do on a lazy saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post

Yes her beauty is quite heavenly really, I've always felt she's had the beauty of an angel because she's so full of light. Well she's a lovely girl... so sweet... and such an irresistible cutie too... just the kind of girl I believe any guy would like to meet.
That she is full of light, that´s so correct. She is able to brighten a dark rainy day alone with her smile.
You can add that also any female would like to meet her, any child want her to be its babysitter, any grandma to be her granddaughter, any ....okay, stop yourself Saernda.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
I would simply say: Someone you'd like to marry and spend the rest of your life with!
Old 08-06-2013, 09:44 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Jeremy must have been one stupid, selfish b****** to lose the love of such a wonderful woman.
We don't really know her or lived with her so in reality all we see is the Alizée she wants to show us. Scruffydog I'm coming up on my nine year anniversary of being a fan I haven't seen any other side of her that would lead me to disagree with you on this point.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:11 PM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

Three different outfits in one day!
Old 08-06-2013, 04:43 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

She said (Pink top, white skirt) day two of shopping.

Tags
twitter