Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 08-30-2013, 04:29 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Would there be a video if this 'duet' was put together without the two people ever having actually met in person? I'm aware of a number of 'duets' that have been done this way recently.
if I remember right "Broken strings" was done exactly this way and they did a brilliant music video and song.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 08-30-2013, 11:26 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
if I remember right "Broken strings" was done exactly this way and they did a brilliant music video and song.
I had never heard that song, so it took me a while of youtube searching to realize it wasn't by Olly
But I enjoyed the music video, it fit the song very well!
Now come on Olly and Zée!
Old 08-31-2013, 06:10 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
I had never heard that song, so it took me a while of youtube searching to realize it wasn't by Olly
But I enjoyed the music video, it fit the song very well!
Now come on Olly and Zée!
ah sorry I should have linked the video I keep forgetting that not every hit in Europe is a hit in the US too

Edit:

still no sign that the song will be available outside France... well not on amazon..
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 08-31-2013 at 06:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-31-2013, 11:14 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
ah sorry I should have linked the video I keep forgetting that not every hit in Europe is a hit in the US too

Edit:

still no sign that the song will be available outside France... well not on amazon..
Actually for all I know it was a hit in the US I've been out of touch with the music on the charts for a while, not necessarily by choice hehe. As for the song, well maybe it will be available once it debuts, it's not long now till we hear the whole thing. It's been stuck in my head since I heard it!

Last edited by Fall; 09-01-2013 at 11:57 PM.. Reason: typo!
Old 09-01-2013, 11:46 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Old 09-01-2013, 09:40 PM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

Does someone have access to Amazon or itunes France? I can't download the song.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:46 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

WTF?! I could order CDs & DVDs but not the MP3???

Sorry ...

MP3 purchases securities are only available to customers residing in France. Your payment settings 1-Click default must be configured with a billing address in France and a credit card issued by a French bank. For more information, please refer to our terms of use of the Amazon MP3 store.

Old 09-02-2013, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
WTF?! I could order CDs & DVDs but not the MP3???

Sorry ...

MP3 purchases securities are only available to customers residing in France. Your payment settings 1-Click default must be configured with a billing address in France and a credit card issued by a French bank. For more information, please refer to our terms of use of the Amazon MP3 store.

nothing new. . .

Old 09-02-2013, 11:01 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This is so stupid. We saw what happened with the songs and videos that were released during the production of 5. I never really criticized that. I thought it was more an oversight on Sony's part, but not one that would make much of a financial impact in the long run.

But with this song, there will be so many people outside of France who will want to listen to it because half of it will be in English and it's not available to them; at least at this point, not in a legal manner, but I'm sure it will be soon available to download in an illegal manner and if that's the route I have to go, I will do it.

I figured the best way to handle this was to fire off an e-mail to Amazon U.S.A,, saying they will probably be losing thousands of dollars of business if they don't correct this situation soon.

I also wondered if there might be some type of contractural arrangement between Olly and Sony??????????? so that this would only be released in France. Again that would be stupid, because I think this song will do well outside of France and they will lose a lot of money before they get it straightened out. People will down load this song, one way or another. They would prefer the legal way, but if there is no legal way, so be it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-02-2013 at 11:05 AM..
Old 09-02-2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
This is so stupid. We saw what happened with the songs and videos that were released during the production of 5. I never really criticized that. I thought it was more an oversight on Sony's part, but not one that would make much of a financial impact in the long run.
But with this song, there will be so many people outside of France who will want to listen to ti because half of it will be in English and it's not available to them; at least at this point, not in a legal manner, but I'm sure it will be soon available to download in an illegal manner and if that's the route I have to go, I will do it.

I figured the best way to handle this was to fire off an e-mail to Sony, saying they will probably be losing thousands of dollars of business if they don't they don't correct this situation soon.

I also wondered if there might be some type of contractural arrangement between Olly and Sony??????????? so that this would only be released in France. That would be stupid. Because I think this song will do well outside of France and they will lose a lot of money before or if they get it straightened out.
this is the same situation like was by A Cause De LAutomne... some must wait 1moth to buy it officialy...

btw it was released in UK iTunes, and all can hear it on Deezer