Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 07-07-2012, 07:28 AM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Wow! that's pretty nasty. I had to look up that woman's name and I was quite shocked to find out who she was. I would have thought that who ever posted that YouTube vid could be accused of slander or at least defamation of character for connecting Lily with a woman who was acquitted of killing her own husband? Outrageous.

I really am quite sickened by the attitude of some of these MF fans. I've seen all the mockery and hate over at MF International. I used to enjoy some of Mylene's concerts but this sort of thing puts me off her - that seems a bit crazy, I know, but it really makes me dislike anything connected with MF now.

Last edited by Panther; 07-07-2012 at 07:43 AM..
Old 07-07-2012, 08:16 AM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Wow! that's pretty nasty. I had to look up that woman's name and I was quite shocked to find out who she was. I would have thought that who ever posted that YouTube vid could be accused of slander or at least defamation of character for connecting Lily with a woman who was acquitted of killing her own husband? Outrageous.

I really am quite sickened by the attitude of some of these MF fans. I've seen all the mockery and hate over at MF International. I used to enjoy some of Mylene's concerts but this sort of thing puts me off her - that seems a bit crazy, I know, but it really makes me dislike anything connected with MF now.
Could the hater be...Jeremy? Jeremy, Mylene, or one of Mylene's crazy gay fans. Anyway, it's not even funny. It's just hateful and sad. We need to stay positive for Alizee. Next week, her single will go international, and she'll start showing up on TV to promote it. It's going to be a fun summer.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:45 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Well Jeremy has reasons to be worried if this album does better than her last two. Which is not going to be too hard to do, he was heavily involved with her two previous works and presently writes and produces for other artists in France.

If Alizée with this new producer and song writers has a well received album sales wise, there are going to be a whole lot of people looking at and blaming Jeremy for her career mis-steps. If people start to think it was Jeremy that marginalize his wife Alizée's career, do you really want him working on your next CD.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:40 AM

Kronos is on a distinguished road

Or, you know, it's just a joke? God forbid someone shouldn't treat her as his/her goddess. People joke with songs and make parodies all the time, but it doesn't mean that they have something personal against the artist himself.

And that roberthein really need to calm the f down (and maybe stop making such a ridiculous amount of subpar fan videos, but that's another matter)
Old 07-07-2012, 01:48 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
Or, you know, it's just a joke? God forbid someone shouldn't treat her as his/her goddess. People joke with songs and make parodies all the time, but it doesn't mean that they have something personal against the artist himself.

And that roberthein really need to calm the f down (and maybe stop making such a ridiculous amount of subpar fan videos, but that's another matter)
I'm a pretty perceptive guy, and just by the hideous pic alone, I could tell it wasn't a parody or done in a friendly, jokingly manner. It's actually quite disturbing now that I know who that thing in the pic is as someone noted earlier. It was obviously done to mock our princess.

As for Roberthein, he's harmless. I was gaga over Alizee at one time too like all of us. He's lucky to still be in that stage. Fond memories of thinking about the princess 24/7. The more fan videos of Alizee, the better. There's this guy from Israel with quite a few nice, elaborate ones too. I just want to let him know we've all been there, but just too lazy to make the fan tributes.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:57 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post

As for Roberthein, he's harmless. I was gaga over Alizee at one time too like all of us. He's lucky to still be in that stage. Fond memories of thinking about the princess 24/7.

Very well said bud! I remember those days well.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:28 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

I love the song. It very reminiscent of the old Alizée in my opinion. Why must we "read" anything into what the title or lyrics represent. It is just a nice song. It has artistic value. It is Alizée. C'est ça!
Old 07-07-2012, 03:47 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Well it took longer than I thought but this thread managed to get creepy. That video does seem like it was rather mean-spirited, though. Some people have way too much time on their hands.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

That's just really strange and random. Oh, trolls.

Anyway, I'm actually surprised that the single made it as far as it did. Again, I'm not saying it's a bad song, it's pleasant and I like it a lot. It's just underwhelming. More power to her though, the single is at least fairly successful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
As for Roberthein, he's harmless. I was gaga over Alizee at one time too like all of us. He's lucky to still be in that stage. Fond memories of thinking about the princess 24/7. The more fan videos of Alizee, the better. There's this guy from Israel with quite a few nice, elaborate ones too. I just want to let him know we've all been there, but just too lazy to make the fan tributes.
I don't know about that. You have to draw a line somewhere and Rob is one of those who has crossed it. I wouldn't encourage him too much.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I'm liking the single. It's catchy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY
As for Roberthein, he's harmless. I was gaga over Alizee at one time too like all of us. He's lucky to still be in that stage. Fond memories of thinking about the princess 24/7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Very well said bud! I remember those days well.
What are you guys saying? This is a STAGE I'm in??

No, I get it...

Tags
a cause de l'automne