Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 04-16-2019, 06:02 AM

bebert057 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Another great video of Alizée. I don't know how anyone could not adore this woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj88Erdc4dA

When I was with her my face became all eyes and my eyes all hands.

--Iranian love poem
I asked myself the same question as you! how come people do not like such a wonder!

another great video with a montage of her tv shows when she sings ''Je veux bien''
Old 04-16-2019, 12:41 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebert057 View Post
I asked myself the same question as you! how come people do not like such a wonder!

another great video with a montage of her tv shows when she sings ''Je veux bien''
Those were the days! Very good montage

Another performance, for me this is 100% Alizee, beautiful.

Last edited by kulli; 04-16-2019 at 12:46 PM..
Old 04-16-2019, 02:33 PM

bebert057 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Those were the days! Very good montage

Another performance, for me this is 100% Alizee, beautiful.

another mix with videos of ''j'en ai marre''
Old 05-10-2019, 11:47 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Alizée / L'Alizé (On set) [Bonus]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7je...GaVFbrJqIyqc8k

Until Alizee has her baby, I don't expect to see any current photos or appearances. Apparently, she doesn't like being photographed pregnant. When she was carrying Annily, I thought she was the most adorable pregnant lady I have ever seen, and I wanted more and more photos, but there were only a handful. After this delivery, we may not see her at all. She might want to stay out of the limelight to be a full-time mom. This could be a crucial time for her fans.

In the past, I've made a lot of speculations concerning Alizee that turned out to be wrong. Let's hope that's the case this time.

This is my 777th post. That should be lucky.

Last edited by Shepherd; 05-11-2019 at 02:02 AM..
Old 05-11-2019, 08:51 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well some of us have been wondering if she is expecting. I suspect she is, but we have no concrete evidence yet.
Now there is one thing to not wanting to be photographed if she's expecting and I fully realize she is a very private person in general when it concerns family matters, but I think she is going beyond keeping it private and I think she's trying to hide it from her fans and I can think of only one reason for that and that is she is worried that if her fans find out, they will lose hope and walk away.

I had said myself before that her having another baby would probably be the end of it for me because it would probably be a two-year hiatus, but I don't feel that way now. She is probably already into her second trimester and so if there is a baby, it will be here by the fall. Now that she moved back to downtown, she is walking distance away from two very capable babysitters in her parents and Gregoire, Johan and Annily are all capable too, so having a baby should not put an extended delay to her singing career, that is if she's still interested in pursuing it. If she's expecting, they will have another mouth to feed and I'm sure the big paycheck an album would bring, is looking a lot better than the income the studio provides.

I think after the baby comes, there will be interviews and with them, we'll find out what future plans she has, so around the end of the year, we'll know them.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-11-2019 at 08:53 AM..
Old 05-11-2019, 08:18 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
....so having a baby should not put an extended delay to her singing career, that is if she's still interested in pursuing it. If she's expecting, they will have another mouth to feed and I'm sure the big paycheck an album would bring, is looking a lot better than the income the studio provides.
How big of an income do her albums bring in? I thought her latest albums had poor sales.

Alizee seems to be doing fine right now--- the dance studio, plus residuals from gourmandies/MCE (I presume.)

If she needs extra money, she can do for-hire concerts like Warsaw. 3 or 4 per year would bring in good supplemental income.

Eventually, if she wants an actual career, she should go into acting and/or tv hosting. I think albums are a dead end. I personally would much rather see Alizee star in a movie or tv series than release another album.

Edit:

Is there no "broadway" in France?

Here in the U.S, various stars have been successful on Broadway. Didn't Linda Ronstadt do "pirates of penzanse", for instance? "Broadway" would be a good fit for Alizee. I guess there's no "Broadway" in France?

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 05-11-2019 at 08:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-12-2019, 04:54 AM

Probably the biggest money from albums today comes from tours. Alizee did some promotion for her songs with her last album, but the album did not do well, so there was no tour.

After Alizee walked away from Mylene Farmer, MF produced another album for herself, then went on tour. Two of the shows of that tour were at an 80,000 seat stadium, which sold out within about 2 hours. I'm guessing to say she netted about $5 for each ticket sold. That's $800,000 net,for just those 2 shows. Even if she netted only half that amount per ticket, it would still be a profit of $400,000. It would probably take Alizée and Gregoire years to net that kind of money from the studio.

Mylene is putting on 9 concerts in June. Eight of those will be at the Defense arena which has a seating capacity of 40,000. For eight shows, even if she only half filled the arena, that's 160,000 tickets. The tickets range in price from 30 to 356 dollars. To say she'll net $5 per ticket is probably being very conservative. I posted a picture below where one site says the artist typically get's 74% of the price of the ticket. That's gross . Then you add in all the merchandies that will be sold at the concerts, she'll probably net at least $800,000.00, but more likely double that for about 2 weeks of shows.

As far as the concert in Warsaw, I believe that was a free concert. She was certainly paid an amount to perform, but it can't compare with the type of money MF makes for one of her shows.

As far as acting, I think Alizée would do incredibly well as an actress, but there were probably many roles that she might have been considered for, if it were not for the tattoos.

Attachment 2652

Attachment 2653

ticket percentage concert.jpg

https://www.viagogo.com/Concert-Tick...-3173756?qty=1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_...%A9fense_Arena

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-02-2020 at 12:08 PM..
Old 05-12-2019, 08:06 AM

Quote:
As far as acting, I think Alizée would do incredibly well as an actress, but there were probably many roles that she might have been considered for, if it were not for the tattoos.
Maybe they could use CGI to remove the tattoos?

Years ago, there was a Mark Wahlberg movie where they used CGI to remove a tattoo that was on his upper arm. (This was only done for one scene, however.)

In the near future its going to be quite easy to erase tattoos, literally at the push of a button.
Old 05-12-2019, 08:24 AM

Well, after getting together with Gregoire, she decided to have the one on her wrist removed that had the name of Jeremy written in Hebrew. She said that was painful and that is such a small area compared to the other ones so until the day comes when they are indeed painless, I think she'll keep them.

It's kind of a catch 22 situation. If she got movie offers, she'd probably remove them, but she doesn't get movie offers, because of the tattoos.
Old 05-12-2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:
It's kind of a catch 22 situation. If she got movie offers, she'd probably remove them, but she doesn't get movie offers, because of the tattoos.
No, I meant leaving the tattoos on her body, but digitally removing them from the film in post-production.

If it was relatively easy to remove tattoos digitally, then the tattoos would not be a major issue.