Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: What is next?
New Album 35 81.40%
New Baby 8 18.60%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2008, 12:24 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Some of the women competing in the Olympics have had babies and are still winning medals. I would imagine training for the Olympics requires a much more rigorous schedule than Alizée's. Women balance careers and having babies all the time without dropping out for years at a time. It just depends on how hard Alizée is willing to work for her career and how she strikes a balance between it and her family. There’s no doubt that she can do it. It’s a matter of how she chooses to do it or whether she chooses to do it.

I, for one, hope she keeps her career going and does another album. I also hope she doesn't take too long to do it. But I also want her to be happy.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:44 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

TocDeMac and TheBarrett; you've both stated that a new album is mostly confirmed. Have you seen this on actual official websites somewhere?
Old 08-24-2008, 02:56 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Certainly a new album. I don't think she can afford another 4-5 year absence from the music scene.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:41 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toc De Mac View Post
Here's yet another snippet of an interview stating that Alizée already has new projects:

Let's now talk a little about you. What are your immediate projects?
I have some new projects planned with Alizée that will, for the moment, remain confidential.

The interview is nearing its end, do you wish to mention anything particular about yourself or something that is important to you?
I will shortly be adding a "backstage" video of our recordings on my myspace www. myspace.com/nellsonklasszik.
Wow, that's good to hear. Of the current official remixes, I rather like his interpretation. Thanks TDM!

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 08-28-2008, 03:10 AM

term1 is on a distinguished road

This is killing me....8yrs. she comes she goes dammit why couldn't I just listen to crappy American pop trash like everyone else i know!! LOL
Old 08-28-2008, 03:17 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by term1 View Post
This is killing me....8yrs. she comes she goes dammit why couldn't I just listen to crappy American pop trash like everyone else i know!! LOL
Because you are better than that.
Because you have independence, your ears are blessed, because you are to stand as a hawk amongst a flock of pigeons, because you live for the thrill, because you are stronger, better, faster, much more accomplished!
Because you have the right to choose! Because you trust in good music and will experience the REVELATION of the Musical upbringing and the Judging of the Genres!

Because one day, the son of the God of Song shall come again, and judge those, and the genres and artists he does not deem worthy shall be thrown into the pit of fire!

Because you are an Alizée fan.....
Because American Pop and Modern Rap-Crap is beyond you....
Because you aim higher....
Because your artistic endeavors yearn for something more, of more quality, of more sound....

Because you are an Alizée fan....!
Old 08-28-2008, 03:06 PM
A 19 KILLA

vercingetorix is on a distinguished road
Post ''salute you''

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Because you are better than that.
Because you have independence, your ears are blessed, because you are to stand as a hawk amongst a flock of pigeons, because you live for the thrill, because you are stronger, better, faster, much more accomplished!
Because you have the right to choose! Because you trust in good music and will experience the REVELATION of the Musical upbringing and the Judging of the Genres!

Because one day, the son of the God of Song shall come again, and judge those, and the genres and artists he does not deem worthy shall be thrown into the pit of fire!

Because you are an Alizée fan.....
Because American Pop and Modern Rap-Crap is beyond you....
Because you aim higher....
Because your artistic endeavors yearn for something more, of more quality, of more sound....

Because you are an Alizée fan....!
I have much RESPECT for your post TB. I was just telling Jung_Adore_alizee the other day that i feel like im losing the Alizee bug...and this post reminds me of the many reasons i like Alizee and other music from different countries...i hate all this boring ol SH.T like 50 cent for example, he's cool everybody here likes him in my family,i've even seen him on stage in Iraq sighning adagraphs...I am not one of those same ol boring people that listen to that same ol SH.T. I agree 110% with what you said...And for that speech ''I SALUTE YOU'' Oh sorry my fellow TEMPALERS...off course again.I voted album...

Last edited by vercingetorix; 08-28-2008 at 03:13 PM..
Old 08-28-2008, 03:14 PM

Alizee=Czech-Princess! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by term1 View Post
As you called it crappy and trash, I'd imagine that you feel that Alizée's music is
1st - Entertaining
2nd - Relaxing
and 3rd - Better than most (if not all) other options out there for you.

And whether she releases a new album or not, we've had 4 albums of sublime music to which we can never be too thankful for, we can always revisit, and to which we will never forget.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:37 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
TocDeMac and TheBarrett; you've both stated that a new album is mostly confirmed. Have you seen this on actual official websites somewhere?
I haven't seen it on any official websites, though I have read an interview in which she claims already to be "looking into" a new album. Then came this interview with Nellson, in which he states that he has "new projects," which, I presume, could mean a new album!

Old 08-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Hmmm perhaps she will record a new album while she's pregnant