Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

*let's do the time warp again*

Oh I would totally take the one less traveled by

----

Would you rather make out with Jack Albertson or David Kelley?
Old 08-29-2010, 10:38 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
*let's do the time warp again*

Oh I would totally take the one less traveled by

----

Would you rather make out with Jack Albertson or David Kelley?
ew ew ew old people ew
Jack Albertson, I suppose.

Would you rather be trapped in a small room for 24 hours with no communication with the outside world with Hannibal Lector or the Jigsaw dude?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-29-2010, 10:45 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
ew ew ew old people ew
Jack Albertson, I suppose.

Would you rather be trapped in a small room for 24 hours with no communication with the outside world with Hannibal Lector or the Jigsaw dude?
Ooh good one. I'd have to go with jigsaw he's nothing but a puppet it's the guy who does all the killing.

--------------------------------------

Okay my turn, would you rather kiss Jessica Alba or Megan Fox. Here's the thing though they both have a herpies (on the mouth) who would you kiss?

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 08-29-2010, 10:47 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

ffff.. same time post. okay, i'm editing this.

Jessica Alba! Because she's cute and Megan Fox isn't.

Would you rather: Constantly have a painful rash on your arm, or not have an arm?

Last edited by DrSmith; 08-29-2010 at 10:50 PM..
Old 08-29-2010, 11:15 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Would you rather: Constantly have a painful rash on your arm, or not have an arm?
I would rather be without one arm. I could get by on one arm.

Would you rather be married to Alizee and have no sexual desires toward her whatsoever or be married to Amy Winehouse, have the sexual prowess of a stallion, and will never desire any other woman?
Old 08-29-2010, 11:40 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
I would rather be without one arm. I could get by on one arm.

Would you rather be married to Alizee and have no sexual desires toward her whatsoever or be married to Amy Winehouse, have the sexual prowess of a stallion, and will never desire any other woman?
Alizée all the way. I'd still let her have me sexually even if I'm not into it. As long as I'm able to be with her and do all the other affectionate, non sexual things with her. I've had my fill of sex, that's easily attainable. I want love; I want Alizée! Besides, I wouldn't be into Amy Winehouse. I would be miserable with her. With Alizée I would be happy. It's that simple.

Love trumps sex any day.

- Would you rather be incarcerated in a maximum security prison for 6 months where you would have to avoid getting beat up everyday, gang rapes, etc. OR would you rather be confined within a 8X8 foot box with no light and minimal food for A YEAR?

*edit* keep in mind also that while most people would think being alone in solitude would be easier and better than fighting for your life everyday in the general populace of prison, every single article I've ever read regarding solitary confinement shows that even a DAY feels like an eternity in there with no light, no sound, all alone in that little space. People really do go crazy in solitary confinement. Keep that in mind while choosing.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q

Last edited by Rictor; 08-29-2010 at 11:43 PM..
Old 08-30-2010, 12:29 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Alizée all the way. I'd still let her have me sexually even if I'm not into it. As long as I'm able to be with her and do all the other affectionate, non sexual things with her. I've had my fill of sex, that's easily attainable. I want love; I want Alizée! Besides, I wouldn't be into Amy Winehouse. I would be miserable with her. With Alizée I would be happy. It's that simple.

Love trumps sex any day.

- Would you rather be incarcerated in a maximum security prison for 6 months where you would have to avoid getting beat up everyday, gang rapes, etc. OR would you rather be confined within a 8X8 foot box with no light and minimal food for A YEAR?

*edit* keep in mind also that while most people would think being alone in solitude would be easier and better than fighting for your life everyday in the general populace of prison, every single article I've ever read regarding solitary confinement shows that even a DAY feels like an eternity in there with no light, no sound, all alone in that little space. People really do go crazy in solitary confinement. Keep that in mind while choosing.
Oh goodness gracious, definitely prison! For me, just one class at school feels like an eternity.. imagine a whole year in a box with no one to talk to! Having to avoid being beaten up daily is worth getting to see daylight and other people. Even if the people are intent on hurting me.

Would you rather be completely blind, or completely deaf?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
Ooh good one. I'd have to go with jigsaw he's nothing but a puppet it's the guy who does all the killing.
Haha, I actually meant the actual guy (I wasn't sure of his name, so I said Jigsaw). But I would be just as terrified with that freaky puppet staring at me from across the room.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 08-30-2010 at 12:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-30-2010, 12:38 AM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Completely blind, I can still listen to Alizee and my idea of a woman would be based off of personality and therefore I would not be so judgemental of people as appearance means nothing!

Would you rather:
Not Be able to Sleep for the Next Week or Not be Able to Eat for the next week.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:53 AM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Would you rather:
Not Be able to Sleep for the Next Week or Not be Able to Eat for the next week.
Not be able to sleep for the next week. I hate to sleep, waste of time.

Would you rather start bleed from your nose every time someone touched you (stops when there's no longer contact) or fart everytime you look someone else in the eyes (one time when you start looking).
Old 08-30-2010, 01:03 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I'd go with the bloody nose, because it's nothing serious, all it is is a signal trying to remind me of my life on the island

Would you rather amputate your pinky, or ring finger? (either hand)
I'd personally go with the ring finger, it'd make my hidden blade work a lot smoother

Tags
would you rather