Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-11-2019, 11:34 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paybays View Post
An instagram account for a dog...

Glad I am far far far away from that bullshit
Jon Snow is more photogenic than most humans. I am a dog lover myself and have had many and they are an extension to the family and I loved showing off my dogs. And people like looking at pictures of them, and that is why Jon Snow has 27K followers.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:23 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Paybays post seemed to be quite critical and has been 'modified'. I can understand his frustration. We see posts here, on Facebook, on Instagram, about the dogs, the studio, Jo, Johann and Annily, but the reason we are here is to follow Alizée and we hear so little about her. We wouldn't have even known 'officially' she was expecting if a magazine hadn't mentioned it. We perfectly understand her wanting to keep news of the baby private, but there is so much else she could talk about.

We love to see the students of the studio doing well in their various competitions with Gregoire and Alizee leading them. We love to see the great photos of Jo and the great videos of Johann. We love to see Annily blossoming into a beautiful young lady and hope that some day, she may follow in her mother's footsteps and we can start another forum in support of her. We enjoy the fact they love their pets so much.

But as far as Alizée, following her in the past several months has been like looking for a drink of water in the middle of the Sahara desert. Throw her loyal fans a bone once in a while. Even though she didn't participate in it, maybe she could share her thoughts on this years Les Enfoires if she watched it. Tell us how she felt about Notre Dame burning down. I don't think that would be too controversial. What are the plusses and minuses of your new place in the Old town?

Throw your fans a bone. They've followed you loyally for years. They deserve better than this.

Old 06-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Oh for goodness sake…

Just, can’t please anyone/everyone…

You are seeing exactly the same stuff that I’m seeing…

Alizée just isn’t posting on her own IG page, and the stuff that she does post is usually “story” posts, mostly concerned with her “dancing interests” on the “_teamalizeegregoireIG page.

Now, some of these actually give a lot of insight into what is happening in her life, and her current “thought processes”. You just have to catch the “stories” when they are “up”. They can be quite “illuminating”, if you understand what you are actually “seeing”...

Personally, I have utterly no interest, whatsoever, in the “dancing aspects” of her career, and to be honest, really take no note of them at all. That kind of thing just makes my brain want to “CTD” or “BSOD”…

My bad, I apologise, to everyone concerned, including “herself”, but it’s just not “me”…

I can absolutely understand everyone’s “frustrations”. Trust me, I’m there with you…

Future “omens” and “portents” for “anything” at all, of any “significance” from Alizée, are not good…

Actually, from what I can figure out, unless you are into “dancers” and “dancing” and such “stuff”, then there “is” and “will” be “nothing there”…

So I won’t be “posting” about that…

And the “stuff” I do post about seems to “upset” some of the other members, sooo…

No more posts about: Greg; Jo; Johann; Annily; Jon Snow; Corsica; and any of the “peripheral” stuff…

Just in case some of the “purists” get upset…

Which leaves us???

….
.....?

Now, I’m not a “collector” of Alizée “pictures” or “videos”, I pretty much know all I need to know about her “music”, and I “know what she looks like”, for I’ve effectively “followed” this “little lady” for a long looonng time, longer than I am probably going to admit…

I like her “music”, and will always adore her as a “person”, in all her various “aspects”, but, It’s looking like this may be the “end of the line”, for me…

Or rather, my “interests”, have “diverged” from the path that Alizée has taken...

C'est la vie…

Anyhow, regardless of where your “path” takes you, y’all know that I wish you all nothing but “health”, “wealth”, and “happiness”, always

Be good…
Old 06-11-2019, 07:21 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
Which leaves us???
An off-topic music thread second to none
Old 06-11-2019, 08:19 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

I know how much Alizée’s fans long to hear from her. Personally, I like her posts about Jon Snow. I happen to have a Facebook account for my dog, and so I get it! To me, it’s fun, and I take it as a positive that she shares things she cares about with her fans. But I have to agree with Scruffy — it would be so nice to hear more about what she’s doing, the dance studio, and her life today. I’d love it if she’d post about her thoughts and dreams about the new baby; her feelings about family and child raising and how that is affected by career goals—or vice versa. However much of her heart and mind she’d be willing to share with the people who have followed her for so many years would be so much appreciated!
Old 06-12-2019, 07:16 AM

bebert057 is on a distinguished road

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EKI...ew?usp=sharing

today's Alizée story:
for those who do not understand French, it is a diploma awarded to Annily and 2 of her classmates for my third place of the Mathematics Olympiads of the Corsica region!
Old 06-12-2019, 07:54 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebert057 View Post
today's Alizée story:
for those who do not understand French, it is a diploma awarded to Annily and 2 of her classmates for my third place of the Mathematics Olympiads of the Corsica region!
Thanks for the translation, bebert. I took a screen capture of the story yesterday to see if I can translate it later, and you saved me a little time.

Now, maybe, we can see the direction that Annily is heading. There has not been any solid evidence that she was trying to follow Alizee's footprints and get into the entertainment world. Nothing of her singing or dancing. Instead, I predict college for Annily and a degree in the sciences... maybe computer science?
Old 06-12-2019, 10:11 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
Actually, from what I can figure out, unless you are into “dancers” and “dancing” and such “stuff”, then there “is” and “will” be “nothing there”…

So I won’t be “posting” about that…

And the “stuff” I do post about seems to “upset” some of the other members, sooo…

No more posts about: Greg; Jo; Johann; Annily; Jon Snow; Corsica; and any of the “peripheral” stuff…
I know you are not into the dancing aspect of Alizee's career, but I don't remember any members getting upset at your posts.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:00 PM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

I'm not upset at his posts! In fact I would be upset if he stopped he keeps me up to date! Besides we all know Alizee is taking pics of Jon and sometimes she posts selfies with him so Jon I stagram account is more than cool with me!
Old 06-12-2019, 04:23 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Alizee not wanting to be photographed or seen pregnant could relate to the old European custom of expectant women staying out of the public's eye for the sake of modesty. Perhaps that's still a thing in Corsica. Even if it is, I think the primary reason Alizee stays out of sight is that she feels unattractive when carrying and doesn't want to be seen that way. Whatever her reason, to be out of sight for nine months is a long haul for her fans who, I imagine, are--with her career--slipping away.

Expecting Models: Alizee and David Blaine expecting a girl!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOOHkrR3iWw&t=44s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Es...o4fEb4jNDHdeNz

I have often wondered what Alizee thought about her fans' devotion. Does she really care? Does she understand the intensity of their interest? Or does she simply feel she has a right to a private life and her fans should accept that? Obviously, there are so many people tugging at her that Alizee can't possibly satisfy all their demands and would be foolish to try. Having said that, I wish she would pay us more attention.

Last edited by Shepherd; 06-12-2019 at 04:28 PM..