Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-25-2013, 10:02 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
you have no idea how upset I am that the year I might not go to Les Enfoirés the concerts take place in a town so close to the German border... damn, this is the closest Alizée will ever get to Germany...
Wow, the first thing I thought when I saw where the show would be held was that Jenny would be able to go there easily.

If I actually do go, I won't be screaming.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:38 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
You have to find a way Jenny. We need your great videos and do you know how disheartening for Alizée it will be if she doesn't hear one of her most loyal fans screaming out her name? You can't let her down that way. You have to go. It won't be the same without you.
you guys don't make it easier for me...

well I have this idea to go to another holiday next year and even if I don't have fixed plans yet and I don't know if things work out the way I want them to be I still have to consider that there might be a second trip to pay. So I already decided a while ago that if I would get a "double dose" of Alizée this year (Enfoirés + autograph session) I might skip the Enfoirés in 2014 and do something else instead. I'm not saying I'm short of money but this year was still a bit more expensive considering two Paris trips.

So I'm telling myself for months now that I won't go and I was ok with it and then suddenly Strasbourg. The closest place to Germany Alizée will ever get. Also a friend told me that there are rumours that in 2015 Les Enfoirés might be in Toulouse, in Southern France, and this would be much more far away. So it would be much better to take a gap year in 2015 and not in 2014. Which collides with my plans for next year...

And it doesn't make things easier that I feel responsible for being there and taking videos...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 06-26-2013, 04:21 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And it doesn't make things easier that I feel responsible for being there and taking videos...
they made from you camera master!!!

Old 06-26-2013, 07:17 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
you guys don't make it easier for me...

well I have this idea to go to another holiday next year and even if I don't have fixed plans yet and I don't know if things work out the way I want them to be I still have to consider that there might be a second trip to pay. So I already decided a while ago that if I would get a "double dose" of Alizée this year (Enfoirés + autograph session) I might skip the Enfoirés in 2014 and do something else instead. I'm not saying I'm short of money but this year was still a bit more expensive considering two Paris trips.

So I'm telling myself for months now that I won't go and I was ok with it and then suddenly Strasbourg. The closest place to Germany Alizée will ever get. Also a friend told me that there are rumours that in 2015 Les Enfoirés might be in Toulouse, in Southern France, and this would be much more far away. So it would be much better to take a gap year in 2015 and not in 2014. Which collides with my plans for next year...

When I heard it was in Strasbourg, you are the first person I thought of. I thought you'd be going for sure. It would be unfortunate for you to miss out on Strasbourg, since it's closer to you. Maybe 2015 would be the better year to skip. Either way, I have a feeling that you will regret it if you don't go. You only live once.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:45 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Ouch! Well your videos are a real treasure for us Jenny, but we understand if you can't make it, don't feel pressured to do so. May I ask where would you go on your holiday?
Old 06-27-2013, 02:31 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
When I heard it was in Strasbourg, you are the first person I thought of. I thought you'd be going for sure. It would be unfortunate for you to miss out on Strasbourg, since it's closer to you. Maybe 2015 would be the better year to skip. Either way, I have a feeling that you will regret it if you don't go. You only live once.
yeah... I don't know... I was so fine with not being able to go and now... the longer I think about it, the less I'm sure that I'm okay with not going. Perhaps it would be really better to skip 2015 instead of 2014. On the other hand I always have to rely on the others. And now long they wanna stay. The best would be if we would get tickets for Friday and Sunday or Saturday and Monday so I would only need to take 3 days off (in January I will have some stuff to do at work... not that I wouldn't be a allowed to take a week off but I prefer not to work under stress...) and would spend less money... I don't know if it would be much cheaper if we take a hotel in Germany right at the German-French border but the standards there are definitely higher and food is in Germany definitely cheaper than in France so this would be quite handy.. it's all about the money... and what if Alizée REALLY holds a concert in spring 2014? well I still have time to decide the tickets won't be available until autumn..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Ouch! Well your videos are a real treasure for us Jenny, but we understand if you can't make it, don't feel pressured to do so. May I ask where would you go on your holiday?
hopefully to Romania. Visiting a lovely Alizée fan I know for years now but only met once in 2008. Fingers crossed that it will happen.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 06-27-2013 at 02:34 PM..
Old 06-27-2013, 04:14 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:

hopefully to Romania. Visiting a lovely Alizée fan I know for years now but only met once in 2008. Fingers crossed that it will happen.
Oh too bad I'm leaving romania today we could have had a coffee somewhere ... But i'll be back in the last week of august for our project .

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 06-27-2013, 09:42 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I think I know whom you're going to meet in Romania. I would say bring her also to Strasbourg.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:53 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

^^

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 06-27-2013, 10:41 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That sounds awesome!! I've been hoping to do that for a long time, visit other Alizée fans on here I mean. Anyway, it's still a long way from January and Strasbourg, you needn't worry now