Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2020, 06:26 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

I was going to post a question, but since there's is still no answer here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Today's trivia question is, how many outfits/versions of outfits did Alizée have for JPVA, JAM, ML and Gourmandises? Now I'm not including performances from En Concert, where she wore the same outfit for "2" or more songs. I'm also not including performances for ML where she wore jeans. I am including outfits she wore such as in Spain where she wore what was as I saw a JAM outfit when she sang both a JAM song and and ML, but I'm not including the outfit she wore on New Years eve, 2003.

This can be answered, one song at a time.
ML
I think there were only 2 outfits: the dress with fur and the one from the official video.

JPVA
Hmm, I guess 2: the blue one and the pink one. Recently JoeBanana made a yellow dress... does it count?

JEAM
I would say the two versions of the sailor outfit: one with the boots and the other one with tracksuit pants (such as in Korea).

GM
I don't know... 2 again?
The classic outfit but once I think I saw it with a different phrase on her waist. The common one should be ''Miam miam!''. I don't know what the other one is.

Edit:

And my question is:

What is Alizée's favourite song since childhood?

Last edited by Aragorn97; 09-07-2020 at 06:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts