Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-26-2015, 07:55 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I went to the Les Enfoires site today and they did have an explanation of why they wont be announcing the participants of the show and it's because sometimes an artist can't participate in every show and in some cases, there are last minute cancellations (tell me about it). At least that's a policy that doesn't stop the artist themselves from announcing what show's they'll be in.

"All Dumbs a year can not necessarily be present at every performance because of their other professional or personal obligations, and there may be last minute defections.
The Heart of Eating therefore prefer not to broadcast list before concerts to avoid possible frustrations, complaints, ticket exchanges at the last moment ...

Above all, the Enfoirés are not a simple juxtaposition of individuals, singers, musicians, comedians, actors ... but a homogeneous group, which changes at every concert and yet is always the same: talented, enthusiastic and above all generous.

Note: The list will be published at the end of concerts."

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-26-2015 at 07:57 PM..
Old 12-29-2015, 11:52 AM

Well it looks like good news and bad news concerning whether I will be able to go and whether Alizée will be in the show.

With each new aircraft type our airline acquires, they have to send us to a familiarization course. Now I'm still recovering from shoulder surgery and after using up all my light duty time at work, I'm back out on the street collecting workman's comp, which wouldn't allow me to fly using company benefits. My supervisor called me this morning and said the company wants to send me to a 2 week course starting the 4th in Charlotte for an Embraer 190 which we acquired in our merger. I then have a weeks vacation scheduled which I'm hoping I will be able to take and use my company benefits to fly. If that's the case, it will work out perfectly for Les Enfoires.

Now the bad news. Metronews France reports that Alizée will probably be in another DALS tour show in addition to the one in Brussels. This other one will be in Marseille and I think it's looking more and more like she wont participate in Les Enfoires.

http://www.metronews.fr/culture/tour...!siAyZcDCudwM/
SURPRISE – Loïc Nottet, grand gagnant de la saison 6 de "Danse avec les Stars" vient de confirmer sa présence pour deux dates supplémentaires de la tournée de l'émission. Après Paris et Marseille, le jeune chanteur fera le show à Lyon et Montpellier.

Just out of the final winner of season 6 of "Dancing with the Stars", Loïc Nottet is not ready to stop dancing. The young Belgian singer will perform on stage soon indeed on the occasion of the grand tour of TF1's flagship show.

While it was initially announced on stages Zenith de Paris and the Forest National in Brussels, Loïc Nottet just confirmed his appearance for two additional dates. Despite a busy schedule, the artist will take the trouble to occur face to fans of "Dancing with the stars" in Lyon but also in Montpellier.

An enticing cast

He will join the participants of this year - the semifinalist Priscilla Betti, Olivier Dion, the youtubeuse Enjoy Phoenix and Fabienne Carat - but also former head of the program such as Bensetti Rayane, and Tonya Kinzinger Alizee on 9 January at Dome Marseille.

Spectators can also count on the presence of the jury: Fauve Hautot, Jaclyn Spencer, Chris Marques and Jean-Marc Généreux. Sandrine and Laurent Ournac Quetier take care for their animation.
Old 12-30-2015, 02:14 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

First of all, I'm glad that they are training you on the new plane. It is a good sign.

I hope Alizée can be in LE this year. However, if not, then I hope she ends up in almost the entire DALS Tour.
Old 12-31-2015, 12:02 PM

Well as mentioned before, Alizée will be in the DALS tour show in Brussels, then it was announced Marseille too. I have a feeling, she'll work her way into every show. If she does there's only 3 dates she could probably make it into the Les Enfoires shows and that would be for the first 2 shows, then the last show. If she misses the first two shows, that would probably eliminate the last show because you need the practice of the earlier shows.

And what about those first two shows. Those first two shows are probably very long shows when you include the preparation they have to go through before the show. I'm sure she'll have to practice for the Tour's shows too in the days beforehand. It just doesn't look practical.

It's kind of interesting to note when she appeared in one of the Tours shows before, she put on a Les Enfoires t shirt and started singing the theme song. I guess we'll find out how dedicated to this cause she is. As much as I'm tempted to, I wouldn't hold it against her if she didn't appear in L.E.. She's still living the dream and wants to be with her man. Can you blame her?

But as much as I'd be disappointed by her not being in the show because so many great videos of her have come from those appearances. The bigger damage in my mind will be with her not being with people like Pascal Obispo (assuming he'll be in the show) who she worked with on her last album and JJG who wrote a couple of songs for her (What ever happened to those songs?). She'll probably see them and so many other "singers" I'm sure when she's in Paris, but not near as much as if she was fully participating in the show and with that the chances of a new album in the future dramatically go down......imho and if given a choice, I think the number of her fans that want to see her sing again, far out number the ones who want to see her dance.

As I've said before, if they haven't been already, the seeds for ideas of a new album could very well be planted at Les Enfoires where she'll be surrounded by singers and song writers......... if she is there.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-31-2015 at 04:11 PM..
Old 01-06-2016, 10:11 AM

Looks like it's official that Alizée will be participating in the DALS Tournée in Paris on 1-22,23,24 and I believe there are 2 shows on 1 of those days, making it very unlikely she will participate in Les Enfoires. It's possible she might appear in the shows on the 20 and 21, but I think the odds are better the Titanic will cruise into New York harbor tomorrow. There's also the possibility of appearing in the final show on the 25th, but after appearing in 4 shows in 3 days for DALS, that's even more unlikely.

Edit:

I can't help but notice she cancelled out of 3 DALS tours shows in febuary. Maybe she has commitments with Disney or maybe Greg's Dance studio or it might have something to do with the studio they are trying to put together in Ajaccio, but it's apparent, they can get time off when needed from the tour. Now in one of the previous tour shows as mentioned before, she put on the Les Enfoires shirt and started singing the theme song, making us think this show to feed the homeless was important to her. In the past, she's appeared in the show numerous times, but with her career floundering, she needed the show, plus with her empty schedule, what else was she going to do? But now that appearing in this show would actually take some sacrifice on her part, she wont be in it. At least that's how it appears at this point. It looks like with 4 Tour shows in 3 days in Paris, she wont make that sacrifice to appear in any of the show she supposedly supports.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-06-2016 at 10:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-10-2016, 12:18 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

The new song for this year's show is out... No Alizée of course.... They say some people did take part in the recording of the single who aren't going to be in the show.

Some articles:
http://www.rtl.fr/culture/arts-spect...rtl-7781216405

http://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_st...liberte_357340

Here is link that doesn't play in my area. I cheated and watched it anyway but I wasn't able to capture the .f4f stream.

http://www.wat.tv/video/decouvrez-li...c2_2gdpt_.html

Here is a link that does play, but it's only for a short teaser.

http://www.wat.tv/video/restos-coeur...zu_2exyh_.html

The full song audio was on a radio show today, WARNING here is link that will automatically start a 79 MB .mp3 download of the program. The song starts at around the 13:00 minute mark and runs four minutes. (the program is an hour and a half.) http://r.estat.com/11165727771978711...nvier-2016.mp3

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 01-10-2016 at 12:24 AM..
Old 01-20-2016, 03:21 PM

Well the first show is underway.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:02 PM

I read today Gregoire, the singer is taking over as head of Les Enfoires. I heard last year their was controversy. I guess some others thought it was time for JJG to step aside, but I didn't hear until today that part of the controversy was over a song that JJG wrote for the show called 'Toute le vie'. I looked through the lyrics and it looks like it was a song where the younger generation is telling the older generation they had everything and now the younger generation has nothing to look forward to and of course blaming the older generation for it.

Here's a link to the story and a link to the English lyrics to the song;

http://www.public.fr/Dossiers/Musiqu...Goldman-911629

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/toute-...hole-life.html
Old 03-07-2016, 06:29 AM
Last Fan Standing

The TV broadcast of this year's show is this Friday evening on TF1.

http://www.programme-tv.net/programm.../#serie-header

Old 03-11-2016, 06:28 AM
Last Fan Standing

A little article about tonight's LE presentation...

The Enfoirés 2016: why you will not see Amel Bent, Alizee, Garou and Helene Segara

http://www.programme-tv.net/news/tv/...helene-segara/

Quote:
The Enfoirés 2016: why you will not see Amel Bent, Alizee, Garou and Helene Segara

Friday, March 11 at 8:55 p.m., TF1 broadcasts the annual concert of the Enfoirés. For the occasion, forty artists found itself in late January in Paris. Amel Bent, Alizee or Helene Segara were not in the game. Télé-Loisirs explain why...

...Alizee for an employment problem of time has compromised its presence in the show. Indeed, for the third consecutive year, Alizee will not participate in Enfoires because of Dancing with the Stars tour...

Les Enfoirés 2016 : pourquoi vous ne verrez pas Amel Bent, Alizée, Garou et Hélène Ségara

Ce vendredi 11 mars à 20h55, TF1 diffuse le concert annuel des Enfoirés. Pour l'occasion, une quarantaine d'artistes s'est retrouvée fin janvier à Paris. Amel Bent, Alizée ou encore Hélène Ségara n'étaient pas de la partie. Télé-Loisirs vous explique pourquoi...

...Pour Alizée, un problème d'emploi du temps a compromis sa présence dans le show. En effet, pour la troisième année consécutive, Alizée ne participera pas aux Enfoirés pour cause de tournée Danse avec les stars...

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 03-11-2016 at 06:30 AM..