Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-11-2012, 04:41 PM

ptjmwa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
I am just ignoring this thread altogether.
Is this too much for you??!? haha.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:37 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptjmwa View Post
Is this too much for you??!? haha.
pretty much... I don't like this topic.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
pretty much... I don't like this topic.
Why, because negative stuff is being said about Alizee? It's okay, you don't have to like it but you might as well just not look at it in that case. What's the point of posting that you're ignoring a topic in the topic you're ignoring?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
While visiting realitives in Venezuela, I was approached by a modeling agency that offered me a job posing for their website. I told them I didn't want to go totally nude or even topless so I posed in bikinis, lingerie and underwear. The closest I came to topless was handbras (top off but covered with my hands). The job paid well until I was told by the owners that subscriptions were slipping and the only way I could boost sales was to pose nude. When I refused, they suggested I least go topless and I reluctantly agreed. The website owners kept pushing me into go totally nude and I kept refusing. They finally fired me, to which I was thankful since I signed a contract and I was finally freed from them. They still own the website and they still have me as 18 years old. lol

The smartest thing I did was to hire an accountant to handle my money at the beginning of my career. Through investments and CD accounts, I was able to save quite a bit of money. I bought a beauty salon, an apartment complex in Caracas and signed a modeling contract with DarienX. They do shoots for fashion modeling, bikini.com and runway modeling. As I look back, my only regret was to go topless. I am not ashamed of my body but feel I did what I had to do.

Like Alizee, I made decisions. Some good some bad. I went from being one of the most recognized adult website models to a face in the crowd. But that was my choice. I knew at the very beginning that my modeling career would not last so, instead of fighting it, I prepared for it. Today I stay busy between my businesses and modeling. I still fly back home to Texas every chance I get to see freinds and family. I like my life!
I'm so proud of you.

As far as who to blame for the albums flopping, it's a lot more complex than just pointing the finger at her or her manager. No matter what they did, the album would be just as likely to flop as it would be to become a huge hit. You can't make people buy or even like an album.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Why, because negative stuff is being said about Alizee? It's okay, you don't have to like it but you might as well just not look at it in that case. What's the point of posting that you're ignoring a topic in the topic you're ignoring?
My opinion gets made if I point it out, as opposed to letting it go!