Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-24-2020, 04:57 PM

failax is on a distinguished road

Me and another italian user of this forum are trying to record replicas from channel that has Festivalbar rights since years with no luck, but we don't give up ;-)

Uncompressed Alizée videos Telegram channel

https://t.me/joinchat/A8uzOFjfKHAuPZQ_-MpzWQ
Old 07-24-2020, 05:15 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by failax View Post
Me and another italian user of this forum are trying to record replicas from channel that has Festivalbar rights since years with no luck, but we don't give up ;-)
If it's a question of getting the approval of Alizée or MF or Polydor which I believe is owned by MF, I think that can be done, but we have to find someone at the station we can talk to first.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:38 PM

failax is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
If it's a question of getting the approval of Alizée or MF or Polydor which I believe is owned by MF, I think that can be done, but we have to find someone at the station we can talk to first.
You have already obtained a permission in this way?

Uncompressed Alizée videos Telegram channel

https://t.me/joinchat/A8uzOFjfKHAuPZQ_-MpzWQ
Old 07-24-2020, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by failax View Post
You have already obtained a permission in this way?
No but I've been to Ajaccio a few times. I know some people there. These are people I wouldn't contact for something trivial, but we see with the announcement that something is coming in December. That leads us to believe Alizee is interested in continuing her career. If something as simple as obtaining her approval for the release of a certain video can be done, I'm sure it could happen.
Old 07-25-2020, 09:55 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

So what are we thinking...

Keep the conversation here, or make a new thread for this project we've been conjuring up?
I reckon we should start a new thread on it, not sure exactly what it would be called.
Scruffy if you wanted to do that I'd say go ahead if you want, otherwise I might put it up soon. We've got a potentially massive project at hand here so a dedicated thread I think would work well.
Old 07-25-2020, 06:08 PM

I think anyone could start a discussion thread but for what I had in mind for the informational thread, that describes what we are doing and we're people to go to share files. was making that a locked thread, one that could only be unlocked and updated by an admin, then relocked, that's if they agree with this idea so we have to get some input from either CleverCowboy or Bamagirl.
Old 07-25-2020, 10:46 PM

Quote:
I think anyone could start a discussion thread but for what I had in mind for the informational thread, that describes what we are doing and we're people to go to share files. was making that a locked thread, one that could only be unlocked and updated by an admin, then relocked, that's if they agree with this idea so we have to get some input from either CleverCowboy or Bamagirl.
Best we start off with an initial ideas thread for open discussion, then once it's all figured out a separate locked thread can also be put up.
Old 07-26-2020, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Best we start off with an initial ideas thread for open discussion, then once it's all figured out a separate locked thread can also be put up.
Sounds good!
Old 07-27-2020, 02:19 PM

I just put a few folders into a share folder. A few are Dals, Saga, Les Enfoires fan videos and magazine articles.
I also just added all the performances I have for 2000 through 2003. I'm sure for many of these there are better versions.
Some of the videos have progress bars down the bottom.
Some videos have a shortened video of the original file. This is where when she had an interview before or after a performance, I wanted to delete the interview to add just the performance to a playlist.

There are a few interviews and commercials included, but not all.

I do think there is a video for every "performance" that took place in this time period that is available.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...JJ?usp=sharing
Old 07-27-2020, 09:54 PM

Quote:
I just put a few folders into a share folder. A few are Dals, Saga, Les Enfoires fan videos and magazine articles.
I also just added all the performances I have for 2000 through 2003. I'm sure for many of these there are better versions.
Some of the videos have progress bars down the bottom.
Some videos have a shortened video of the original file. This is where when she had an interview before or after a performance, I wanted to delete the interview to add just the performance to a playlist.

There are a few interviews and commercials included, but not all.

I do think there is a video for every "performance" that took place in this time period that is available.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...JJ?usp=sharing
Thanks for this Scruffy! It's quite an extensive collection the naming of the files is clear and well organised.
In terms of the earlier performances, how many of the videos are in HD? Most of the files look to be 10-15 years old so there may need to be a lot of updating to get them all to the best video quality.

It's a good platform to start off though, I know CleverCowboy has a lot of videos in high res so hopefully whichever ones need to be upgraded can be. Plus there may be some new videos from the Elle Alizee channel + other channels as well, to be added and/or to replace any existing low-res ones.

Do you have many videos saved from 2004?

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 07-28-2020 at 12:01 AM..