Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-28-2020, 09:56 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Thanks for this Scruffy! It's quite an extensive collection the naming of the files is clear and well organised.
In terms of the earlier performances, how many of the videos are in HD? Most of the files look to be 10-15 years old so there may need to be a lot of updating to get them all to the best video quality.

It's a good platform to start off though, I know CleverCowboy has a lot of videos in high res so hopefully whichever ones need to be upgraded can be. Plus there may be some new videos from the Elle Alizee channel + other channels as well, to be added and/or to replace any existing low-res ones.

Do you have many videos saved from 2004?
Well unfortunately I believe Alizee came along when HD was in it's infancy and I believe most of the videos of her were in 720 x 420 or 720 x 576 depending upon whether they were in pal or ntsc formats. A lot of people have tried to enhance them with some success but it can only do so much.

I only had 3 videos from 2004 and I just added them to my drive. It was a dramatic drop off from all we had in 2003.
Old 07-28-2020, 10:24 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well unfortunately I believe Alizee came along when HD was in it's infancy and I believe most of the videos of her were in 720 x 420 or 720 x 576 depending upon whether they were in pal or ntsc formats. A lot of people have tried to enhance them with some success but it can only do so much.

I only had 3 videos from 2004 and I just added them to my drive. It was a dramatic drop off from all we had in 2003.
Good point, though I think there must be at least a few videos that have a higher res version out there. Maybe it's only a small handful but worth someone going through them to double check, I'll try and get to doing that and message some people for any assistance.

I suppose there really isn't that much from 2004 outside of En Concert, maybe some more stuff will be uncovered as time goes on but still likely not much.
Old 07-28-2020, 01:56 PM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Good point, though I think there must be at least a few videos that have a higher res version out there. Maybe it's only a small handful but worth someone going through them to double check, I'll try and get to doing that and message some people for any assistance.

I suppose there really isn't that much from 2004 outside of En Concert, maybe some more stuff will be uncovered as time goes on but still likely not much.
I don't know if you know, but there is an "Alizee Bible" (Others can tell you more about that).
Here you have a chronology of Alizee's career and if you look at 2004 you will see that a lot has happened in Alizee's life so her career was not in the first place and she has very few performances that year.
http://www.alizeeart.com/chronology/
Old 07-28-2020, 03:27 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
I don't know if you know, but there is an "Alizee Bible" (Others can tell you more about that).
Here you have a chronology of Alizee's career and if you look at 2004 you will see that a lot has happened in Alizee's life so her career was not in the first place and she has very few performances that year.
http://www.alizeeart.com/chronology/
I had the Bible in my Google drive. I just moved it into my shared folder. It's in a pdf format.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...JJ?usp=sharing
Old 07-28-2020, 04:06 PM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I had the Bible in my Google drive. I just moved it into my shared folder. It's in a pdf format.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...JJ?usp=sharing
Very useful. I have something similar but this is better, thanks Scruffy!