Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-02-2019, 11:46 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani View Post
is her forehead growing or thats my impression? LOL.
I'm thinking probably your impression. Maybe it looks more prominent with some hairstyles than others. Her forehead (or maybe fivehead?) has never bothered me even though for others it seems to quite a bit. There is the chance that her hairline has receded a bit, but I can be pretty positive that her head isn't growing.

Even with the prominent forehead, she is in good company. There are quite a few celebrities with the same kind of forehead. Nobody has accused Rhianna of being unattractive, and her forehead is even more prominent than Alizee's.

Old 12-02-2019, 07:07 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani View Post
is her forehead growing or thats my impression? LOL.
As CleverCowboy said, I think with some hairstyles, it's more evident, but I also think it's part of the secret of her beauty. I honestly feel if she had a smaller one, it would change the uniqueness and the beauty of her looks. Would anyone here really want her to take a chance on changing it at the risk of losing this?????

black dress 2013 curly hair resized.jpg
Old 03-29-2020, 03:10 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Did Alizée work out in the gym during her career early years? Or, anyway, did she do any kind of exercise?

She has always been very fit and she definitely isn't a sedentary person. Moreover, she probably danced a lot even when she was 16-18, but there are some photos/videos where her body seems more tonic and well-shaped than usual.

Old 04-01-2020, 05:36 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Did Alizée work out in the gym during her career early years? Or, anyway, did she do any kind of exercise?

She has always been very fit and she definitely isn't a sedentary person. Moreover, she probably danced a lot even when she was 16-18, but there are some photos/videos where her body seems more tonic and well-shaped than usual.
I recall reading that she has done kickboxing.

But look at her abs in those old beach photos--- it looks like more than just dancing and kickboxing.

Old 04-01-2020, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I recall reading that she has done kickboxing.

But look at her abs in those old beach photos--- it looks like more than just dancing and kickboxing.

I didn't know about the kickboxing!
Yes, those photos are even clearer. I wonder if she decided to work out by herself or it was Mylene to suggest it... But, anyway, she was very thin when she was 15-16, so she probably didn't wait long to see results.

And, since you mentioned them, do you know how old she was in those photos? 18?
Old 04-01-2020, 10:52 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I didn't know about the kickboxing!
Yes, those photos are even clearer. I wonder if she decided to work out by herself or it was Mylene to suggest it... But, anyway, she was very thin when she was 15-16, so she probably didn't wait long to see results.

She has always been on the rather “slight”, “petite” side, but the Alizée you are seeing in these “pics” is the result of a lot of “hard work”, and “determination”…

Now, when you look at a lot of her pics, especially “tight”, or “close in” shots, she may sometimes appear to be slightly on the “tanky” side, if you know what I mean, but they can be very “deceptive”…

By virtue of my past employment, I’m usually pretty good at determining “dimensions” such as “range”, “height” and “mass”, just by visual estimation, or so I thought, until a friend played a “trick” on me...

He sat me in front of a specially edited version of the “Alizée - Moi... Lolita - World Music Awards 2002”, and asked me to estimate “her height”, “weight” and “mass/body form”...

Now, this video was edited so as to miss out or obscure any of the usual visual cues that I could use to guesstimate these factors, and I really hadn’t seen a lot of her before…

I guessed her height to be around 5’ 10’’, “weight”, “mass” and “body form”, I’ll keep that to myself, ‘cos I might get “bitch-slapped”, but by my “estimation”, she was THE, “to die for”, “Warrior Queen of the Universe”…

Not her tiny, petite little 5’3’’, 112 lb of gorgeousness…

“Close in”, “tight shots” are very deceptive, by the very fact that if you have nothing to gauge her stature by, the tendency is always to “round it up”…

Which is why sometimes she appears to be waay more “heavier”, and “stockier”, than she actually is…

Honestly, Alizée is absolutely TINY. I have a very good friend, who has the very same “vital stats”, and standing next to me, well, she makes me look like “Godzilla”, and I’m only 6’3’’, and 235 lbs…

Now “kickboxing”, absolutely, but which “style” and “school”, I have utterly no idea. Am just so glad that she appears to have been spared most of the “scars” and “various calluses” that are “part and parcel” of that particular "discipline". Trust me, Alizée would not have looked anywhere near as “cute”, with her nose “spread all over her face”, or with impact calluses all “up her legs”, from her “ankles” to her “knees”…

She could probably “take me down” in about 0,0 seconds flat…

Which might be “fun”, and maybe worth the attendant “black-eye”, and “broken nose”…

I’d hate to see her angry, or upset, though…

That, would just be... wrong...
Old 04-02-2020, 04:50 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here in this clip of Dals week 1, she demonstrates her kick boxing ability with Gregoire around the 3:30 mark.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jlk...ew?usp=sharing

I also believe during her days in Paris, she used to play some football with friends, European football to be sure.

I had always thought that her thighs in pictures like this looked more like the developed thighs of a woman a few years older than herself and that along with that incredible look of confidence on her face led me to believe in those early years that she was in her early 20s instead of just 18.

I have to believe the development of those legs was due to dancing and maybe more so kick boxing. Those are some pretty strong kicks she launches in Greg's direction.

alizee jeam sailor suit.jpg
Old 04-02-2020, 06:41 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This family trip to Seychelles was in 2002, so she could be 17 or 18, depending on which side of August the trip took place. The islands are in the western Indian ocean, very close to the equator, so the weather is beach friendly year around.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I had always thought that her thighs in pictures like this looked more like the developed thighs of a woman a few years older than herself and that along with that incredible look of confidence on her face led me to believe in those early years that she was in her early 20s instead of just 18.

I have to believe the development of those legs was due to dancing and maybe more so kick boxing. Those are some pretty strong kicks she launches in Greg's direction.
Alizee is naturally curvy, not fat, but curvy. Fairly wide hips and bosom, thin waist. We live at a time when fashion models look like their starving to death, so Alizee in comparison might appear "thick", but historically she would be considered to have a perfect figure. The curves send the invisible signal of fertility, and then add the perfect beauty and sexy movements, and men by the millions fall in love with her.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 04-02-2020 at 06:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-02-2020, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post

I guessed her height to be around 5’ 10’’, “weight”, “mass” and “body form”, I’ll keep that to myself, ‘cos I might get “bitch-slapped”, but by my “estimation”, she was THE, “to die for”, “Warrior Queen of the Universe”…

Not her tiny, petite little 5’3’’, 112 lb of gorgeousness…
Ouch! Imperial units.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post

She could probably “take me down” in about 0,0 seconds flat…

Which might be “fun”, and maybe worth the attendant “black-eye”, and “broken nose”…

I’d hate to see her angry, or upset, though…

That, would just be... wrong...
At least you know what it would look like.