Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-04-2019, 10:54 PM

Silencio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I would bet that both her dad and her brother pointed out to her that tattoos would not be good for her career.
It depends on what career. Her tatoos quite fit the image of a rock star.

Old 10-04-2019, 10:56 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
After she separated from Jeremy and moved back to Ajaccio is when she got the rash of tattoos on her right arm and I'm sure a lot of that was a way of dealing with depression.
Another possibility is that it wasn't depression--- perhaps she wanted the tattoos for a long time, but Jeremy forbade it. Once Jeremy was gone, she got the tattoos.

I really think that the tattoos are an aspect of her personality, rather than merely an impulsive decision.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 10-04-2019 at 11:17 PM..
Old 10-05-2019, 01:36 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Here's a question:

In early performances, Alizee does these little waves. Is she actually waving to someone, or is it just a gimmick?

Edit:

Another question:

Normally, Alizee has a tan. But in the video for A Contre Courant, she is fair-skinned. How was this achieved?

Edit:

Another question:

Who created the J'en Ai Marre dance?
And who created the J'ai Pas Vingt Ans dance?

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 10-05-2019 at 01:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-05-2019, 02:47 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

But its different on a woman. Does Alizee's mother have tattoos? How about Alizee's aunts, grandmothers, female cousins , etc--- are they covered with tattoos?

Even though her dad and brother have tattoos, I bet they thought she was nuts. I would bet that both her dad and her brother pointed out to her that tattoos would not be good for her career.
We can't know that. But we know that she could get a tattoo when she was still a teenager and her parents had "more power" on her. And yes, tattoos are different on a woman, I usually tend not to like them, but I think this is a problem of men.
And to be honest, I think that the whole matter of the tattoos that ruined her career (or simply had a bad influence on it) is a little bit overrated. :/
Old 10-05-2019, 09:25 AM

Quote:
But its different on a woman. Does Alizee's mother have tattoos? How about Alizee's aunts, grandmothers, female cousins , etc--- are they covered with tattoos?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Around the same time, she said was going to focus her life on raising Annily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
But we know that she could get a tattoo when she was still a teenager and her parents had "more power" on her.
Does Annily have tattoos?
Old 10-09-2019, 03:59 PM

Thumbs up Mysterious Ring

All right, if you don't want to discuss such a delicate topic as Annily's tattoos, let's move on to her mother.

If you look carefully at the En Concert video, you'll notice a ring on the fourth finger of Alizée's left hand (the ring finger). The ring constantly appears and disappears. You can play with this and even substitute a coin flipping by skipping to a random position on the DVD and looking at the next frame where the finger is clearly visible. I attribute this 'trick' to the following things: Alizée got married to Jérémy halfway through the En Concert tour; it is the wedding ring given by him; the En Concert DVD contains, in fact, a video edit of several concerts from the tour.

But the amazing thing is that if you look at her performance on Top of the Pops in 2002:

https://youtu.be/fmrL3NBbUvc?t=63

and even on Graines de Star in 1999

https://youtu.be/lL5wxtCH4ac?t=146

you'll also notice a ring on that finger. How can you explain this, considering she didn't know Jérémy yet? Were that rings decorative or engagement rings? If it's the latter, then is it known who were the guys she were engaged to before Jérémy? Why they broke up? What is known about them nowadays?
Old 10-09-2019, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
All right, if you don't want to discuss such a delicate topic as Annily's tattoos, let's move on to her mother.
I think it is just that very little is known about Annily's tattoos. We know her only through her IG account, so if she doesn't show anything...
But if you want my opinion, I think she hasn't got any.

Quote:
If you look carefully at the En Concert video, you'll notice a ring on the fourth finger of Alizée's left hand (the ring finger). The ring constantly appears and disappears. You can play with this and even substitute a coin flipping by skipping to a random position on the DVD and looking at the next frame where the finger is clearly visible. I attribute this 'trick' to the following things: Alizée got married to Jérémy halfway through the En Concert tour; it is the wedding ring given by him; the En Concert DVD contains, in fact, a video edit of several concerts from the tour.
If I remember correctly the En concert DVD was made using three different concerts. But anyway, yes, it's "editing magic". And now that you mention it, it's weird to think that that little girl on the stage was married O_o

Quote:

But the amazing thing is that if you look at her performance on Top of the Pops in 2002:

https://youtu.be/fmrL3NBbUvc?t=63

and even on Graines de Star in 1999

https://youtu.be/lL5wxtCH4ac?t=146

you'll also notice a ring on that finger. How can you explain this, considering she didn't know Jérémy yet? Were that rings decorative or engagement rings? If it's the latter, then is it known who were the guys she were engaged to before Jérémy? Why they broke up? What is known about them nowadays?
She had at least 2 boyfriends before Jeremy so that ring could mean anything. But I think she was too young for an "engagement" ring or stuff like that. Also during the Graines de star performance, she was also wearing a ring on her right hand, so I would say that it is sure that she loves this kind of accessories. Even today she has many different rings.

Quote:
If it's the latter, then is it known who were the guys she were engaged to before Jérémy? Why they broke up? What is known about them nowadays?
I think she has never said a lot about her previous boyfriends. Back then she was even more reserved than now. There is an interview where they asked her about one of her previous boyfriends and she answered that she didn't want to say anything because it would have been disrespectful towards that period boyfriend (sorry but I can't remember which interview, probably the one on the yacht).
But anyway I think those relationships were just crushes, nothing too serious.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:26 PM

Thanks, Aragorn97. I've found an old thread here devoted to Alizée's earlier boyfriends:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3884

Quote:
And now that you mention it, it's weird to think that that little girl on the stage was married O_o
I agree.

Quote:
If I remember correctly the En concert DVD was made using three different concerts.
Where did you find this info? It would be very interesting for me to find out more about which concerts were used for the edit.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Thanks, Aragorn97. I've found an old thread here devoted to Alizée's earlier boyfriends:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3884
It's a pity that all those links are dead :/

Quote:
Where did you find this info?
I'm pretty sure I read it on this very forum, but I don't know in which thread... Other members may give you more information about this
Old 10-09-2019, 08:41 PM

Quote:
It's a pity that all those links are dead :/
Did you want to read the article from a German magazine where Alizée describes in detail how she lost her virginity to one of these boyfriends at the age of 16? I think that article was fake, so we haven't lost anything.