Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-31-2020, 06:44 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I sent a Thank you card to Chonchon with a little gift for Nathalie, Johanna and Andrea. I got this in reply.

"Bonjour David, effectivement nous n’avions pas vu le message à la fin de la carte!!! Nous sommes extrêmement touchés par cette intention!!! Merci énormément pour votre cadeau mais également pour ce message plein d’espoir et de bienveillance.

Effectivement l’ambiance n’est pas très joyeuse en ce moment et nous avons hâte et prions très fort pour que cette crise se termine au plus vite, en espérant que personne de nos proches ne tombe malade����

J’espère que vous avez vu la story qu’avait fait Alizée sur insta avec la carte et les noms de vous tous!!! Elle était ravie et a gâté sa petite maggy avec de jolis cadeaux pour l’été!!! Nous avons hâte de les revoir.

Je transmets bien évidemment le cadeau et le message à Johanna et Andrea.
Andrea vient d’avoir elle aussi un bébé et elle sera vraiment très touchée j’en suis certaine.

Quant à Johanna elle vient de perdre sa grand mère et votre carte lui réchauffera le cœur ��

Prenez soin de vous, en espérant avoir de vos nouvelles rapidement.
Bonnes fêtes de Pâques.
Tanti basgi"

Hello David, actually we did not see the message at the end of the card !!! We are extremely touched by this intention !!! Thank you very much for your gift but also for this message full of hope and kindness.

Indeed, the atmosphere is not very happy at the moment and we are in a hurry and are praying very hard for this crisis to end as soon as possible, hoping that none of our loved ones will get sick����

I hope you saw the story that Alizée did on insta with the map and the names of all of you !!! She was delighted and spoiled her little maggy with nice gifts for the summer !!! We can't wait to see them again.

I obviously send the gift and the message to Johanna and Andrea.

Andrea has just had a baby too and she’ll be very touched I’m sure.

As for Johanna, she has just lost her grandmother and your card will warm her heart ��

Take care of yourself, hoping to hear from you soon.
Happy Easter.
So many kisses!
Old 03-31-2020, 11:56 PM

24Shepherd24 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I sent a Thank you card to Chonchon with a little gift for Nathalie, Johanna and Andrea. I got this in reply.

Hello David, actually we did not see the message at the end of the card !!! We are extremely touched by this intention !!! Thank you very much for your gift but also for this message full of hope and kindness.

Indeed, the atmosphere is not very happy at the moment and we are in a hurry and are praying very hard for this crisis to end as soon as possible, hoping that none of our loved ones will get sick����

Take care of yourself, hoping to hear from you soon.
Happy Easter.
So many kisses!

A French navy helicopter-carrier arrives in capital of Corsica, Ajaccio, to evacuate coronavirus patients from the Mediterranean island to hospitals in nearby Marseille.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RslA92b6z_s

PARIS (REUTERS) - France will use a helicopter warship to transfer coronavirus patients in critical condition from Corsica to hospitals in the southeast of the country, its armed forces minister said on Friday.

As of Thursday, there were 162 confirmed coronavirus cases on the Mediterranean island. The last official breakdown, on March 15, showed six deaths and six people in intensive care.

"Following a decision from the president, the Tonnerre helicopter carrier will soon dock to evacuate patients in intensive to health facilities that can take care of them," Florence Parly, the armed forces minister, said on Twitter.

French authorities are trying to anticipate a sharp rise in cases to relieve stress on areas that have fewer units by moving patients to bigger hospitals.

Earlier this week patients were moved by military plane from eastern France to hospitals in Marseille and Toulon.

"This measure aims to support the intensive care unit at Ajaccio hospital to anticipate the hospital's response to the needs of the mostly seriously hit patients," the south Corsica police said in a statement.

It said the warship would arrive over the weekend and would transfer patients to southern France.

The warship has 69 beds on board, according to the navy website.

Regional police chief Franck Robine told France Bleu they were expecting to move between 12 to 15 patients.

"We fear an increase in the number of cases and a wave of patients who will need to be looked after in intensive care towards the end of the weekend and start of next week," he said.

Last edited by 24Shepherd24; 04-01-2020 at 12:02 AM..
Old 05-12-2020, 08:13 PM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

This is great that you guys all got together to do this, very creative indeed. I would've loved to be here at the time to contribute, but guess I was just a few months late to the whole thing :/ Maybe in the future we could do something similar again if such an occasion presents itself
Old 05-13-2020, 12:00 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
This is great that you guys all got together to do this, very creative indeed. I would've loved to be here at the time to contribute, but guess I was just a few months late to the whole thing :/ Maybe in the future we could do something similar again if such an occasion presents itself
It hasn't been the first time we've collaborated on something and hopefully it wont be the last.